Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one heard of Bitcoin Diamond?  (Read 681 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:46:35 AM

Creating hard forks is unlimited so anyone can create their own crypto currency and claim it as whatever comes in their mind and whatever they call it but the real deal is how it will going to be useful in the future. We have a lot of cryptocurrencies to choose from investments, for trading, for payments etc.
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Silver or Bitcoin Diamond or any incoming Bitcoin forks isn't a big deal anymore because people were used to being excited about what happens after the fork but it will all dumped even some whales are trying to manipulate the prices but Bitcoin and other top Altcoins are still the best option for investing.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:50:51 AM

I never heard of it until now,seem likes the developers of BTC are earning big with these forks,i suggest you stay away from them,the BTC itself is the king you dont need these coins like bitcoinGold Bitcoinsilver Bitcoinplatinum etc.
Yes worthless forks are always there for you to invest more to them,always requiring to transfer btc from one exchange to another.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bastime

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:51:05 AM

I am glad people are starting to ignore these worthless forks where the devs are trying to print the money out of thin air.

All of these forks (Gold, Platinum, Silver, Diamond, Bronze etc.) are only created so the devs who premined them get rich, and others will be the ones bagholding them.

These non sense forks are why many people are loosing faith in BTC, and as soon as people start ignoring them, it's better for the whole crypto world.

Indeed, they call whatever new forks as they like but people today isn't confused anymore because we would think they're all the same. The starting prices are dumping day after day. It's better to focus on the top Altcoins that has already the potential to be the next Bitcoin than giving much attention to these incoming Bitcoin forks.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

I never heard of it until now,seem likes the developers of BTC are earning big with these forks,i suggest you stay away from them,the BTC itself is the king you dont need these coins like bitcoinGold Bitcoinsilver Bitcoinplatinum etc.
Yes worthless forks are always there for you to invest more to them,always requiring to transfer btc from one exchange to another.

I think Bitcoin Cadh is the only Bitcoin Fork that is more successful because it holds the highest value as of this writing Bitcoin Cash coin price is at $1,150 and it is indeed the highest on Altcoin group.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

I believe that all these forks are held. Time and market will put everything in its place. If these clones are not working and without the appropriate support of society, they will disappear. If the predicted improvements prove to be real, then in time these coins will be used. Wait and see. Moreover, we can not exert effective influence on these processes.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:18:36 AM

So people, what do you think?

I think it's another useless clone that offers nothing. People are now creating 'new' versions all the time, but there is no real development plan there, it's just a money grab.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:01:43 AM

I am glad people are starting to ignore these worthless forks where the devs are trying to print the money out of thin air.

All of these forks (Gold, Platinum, Silver, Diamond, Bronze etc.) are only created so the devs who premined them get rich, and others will be the ones bagholding them.

These non sense forks are why many people are loosing faith in BTC, and as soon as people start ignoring them, it's better for the whole crypto world.

That is the right thing now. I think these people are getting into fork preparation like they are making noodles! They are messing with out with the bitcoin overtime but it also pushes the bitcoin further buy getting more investor in the greed of money. Lolz. But in reality its not good enough to keep the bitcoin as stable as it could have been. Its volatile but these forks are making it swirls of giant hurricane, very unstable! They better stop it soon and only make such forks whenever they are sure that they are going to contribute into it for the netter future of the bitcoin. They can't just type in here that this fork is being made for faster transaction, etc etc .  
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:06:50 AM

Nope, never heard of it, but it doesn't surprise me lol

Oh and @Fidemoga you missed Platinum Wink

:]
aalfadhala

Activity: 86

Hey!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

I agree 100%

Learn Cryptocurrency on Coinlu
xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:30 AM

I have never heard of Bitcoin Diamond. If anyone has information about it can provide here for everyone to follow and study about it. The name Bitcoin Diamond sounds good but does not know how true it is.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:57:07 AM

I posted a question about it on 10/11 which Asking asking is it a clone or really a fork, seems only few people notice.

Here iare some update:

"What is Bitcoin Diamond?
Bitcoin Diamond is a friendly dividend hard-fork of Bitcoin that is scheduled to happen at block #495,866 (around November 25, 2017).  The symbol is BCD.

The focus of the coin is on privacy, fast transaction time and cheaper transaction costs. More information can be found on their website at: http://www.btcd.io/​

Other Asset Names
Other wallets / exchanges might refer to this fork/asset as BTCD, however this is a coin called BitcoinDark already using this symbol. We will use BCD for Bitcoin Diamond."

So people, what do you think?

I have never heard about this. The situation right now is that too many altcoins are existing and coming so I think the market will be selective. The coins with sustainable team, roadmap, significant advantages and so on will dominance the others.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:04:59 AM

I'm losing count of all these different variations of bitcoin forks. Is there a bitcoin platinum too is that just a joke that is floating around?! I'm sure someone will invent it and start mining though..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: