Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 06:30:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining is still profitable?  (Read 286 times)
Cointribute

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

People made hell lot of money through Bitcoin mining in early 2015 to late 2016. Is anyone making money in bitcoin or any coin mining anymore?
It became less and is not that much attractive these days. Just want to get my hands dirt with non traditional mining options like Cloud or any other alternatives. I'm not talking about  massive mining operations here. Just a 10k investment for side hustle to pay bills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions can optionally carry transaction fees. Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get the fee. The Bitcoin client will sometimes force you to pay a fee when it thinks that no miner will accept your transaction otherwise.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VRobb

Activity: 686

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:52 AM

No, everyone in it now is losing money.  That's why so many people are in it, to lose money...  Roll Eyes

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck
In Hotels, I prefer the 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), & S9-13.5
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 1190

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

People made hell lot of money through Bitcoin mining in early 2015 to late 2016. Is anyone making money in bitcoin or any coin mining anymore?
It became less and is not that much attractive these days. Just want to get my hands dirt with non traditional mining options like Cloud or any other alternatives. I'm not talking about  massive mining operations here. Just a 10k investment for side hustle to pay bills.

Why don't you go and check cryptocompare and coinwarz's mining profit calculator after deciding the miner equipment that you will put?
To pay bills, I don't think mining will prove to be better as the electricity factor is the worst part here as well difficulty that's now growing at a very quicker pace than it used to be. Not saying you can't profit but before going for mining, decide which miner you will purchase and check out some miners who are already mining with the same, ask them about the ROI as well as bills and their USD/kWh that they pay, it will be very helpful and may stop you falling into the pit.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀