Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WIREX APP BECOME SCAM?  (Read 277 times)
stepeti (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:42:04 AM

Hi, yesterday I sent 0.46 BTC from my blockchain.info wallet to my wirex app account. Usually I sent about 1.5/2 BTC week on this wirex account...
After over 20 confirmations I not see my btc on wirex account and I open a ticket:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8223/NZuWcg.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8277/CD3lx4.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8366/ce0sAm.jpg

They told me they have my btc and I will have to wait 3 to 5 days....

I have dozens of cards and accounts on all exchanges and nobody has ever had problems with a BTC deposit, all this is very strange, did it happen to you too? what do you think?
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

How is it a scam then if they say your funds will be available in3 to 5 days?  To me that says your money is not lost, there is just a waiting period. Perhaps just exercise some patience, I know its very inconvience. Don't use them again. Have you done any transactions with them before? I don't think its a scam. It's just not the most efficient service.
stepeti (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

....and  you think it's normal for a customer to make a flash deposit in BTC and answer that he has to wait 5 days? Have you ever heard of BTC volatility?

The transaction has been confirmed more than 100 times..they have my BTCs!!!!!
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:28:44 PM

How is it a scam then if they say your funds will be available in3 to 5 days?  To me that says your money is not lost, there is just a waiting period. Perhaps just exercise some patience, I know its very inconvience. Don't use them again. Have you done any transactions with them before? I don't think its a scam. It's just not the most efficient service.

Unfortunately, this is true. Deep down somewhere in their EULA, they would have said that "deposits could take 3 - 5 days" and that sort of gives them authority to do that since you might have accepted the EULA

This is why I feel the cryptocurrency regulation is important. Security exchanges regulated by SEC can't think of doing such a sh*t under their eye

carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

I had used it some days back .they asked me to wait for 5 days so that the actual transaction notification could be received in my account .but it was delayed to almost 14 days. I don’t understand the reason behind such inconvenient service being offered by them. This has led the people to think that it is a scam site and hence the btc holders have given up on this app because there is a risk of losing coins. There are other methods available over the wires that provide a safer way of transaction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: