Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price behind ethereum price value in the future!  (Read 1007 times)
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:24:00 PM

Never say never in crypto. It is possible that ETH can overtake BTC

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:24:42 PM

There is no guarante about that my friend, and besides there is no assurance that eth could really outplay bitcoin in the future, but it has a slight chance that it will be, so if ever in would be asked, its better to keep both rather than choosing one over another.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

Ethereum will never catch bitcoin price wise. Main reason being the supply. Etzereum has 4 times bigger total supply.
But it is theoretically possible that Ethereum total market cap gets bigger than bitcoin's although this is also unlikely because big money is flowing into bitcoin lately, but not in ethereum.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

Ethereum will never catch bitcoin price wise. Main reason being the supply. Etzereum has 4 times bigger total supply.
But it is theoretically possible that Ethereum total market cap gets bigger than bitcoin's although this is also unlikely because big money is flowing into bitcoin lately, but not in ethereum.

the inflow usd to altcoin make high price ,due displacement through altcoin,traders have trust feel "did not losse a satoshi is true, rather than lose from altcoin with calculation usd." , and reason about stock or btc supply in market has decreased , signal high price. so will experience reduction of circulation btc in exchange. while ethereum have good flow with usd circulation some publisher or devlophment use eth with smartcontract running a bussines.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:23:02 PM

Yes it is, for me is it even not to long in the future, why? This coin for me is the best one for investment cause of it "speed" of getting more and more users which trust it with big investments!

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

There is no guarante about that my friend, and besides there is no assurance that eth could really outplay bitcoin in the future, but it has a slight chance that it will be, so if ever in would be asked, its better to keep both rather than choosing one over another.
No chance at ETH no. Bitcoin is more popular. Everyone thought that bitcoin will not be able to achieve such growth rates as in the past. This year we saw that it is not. Such success as this year has not been seen. This will add to the popularity of bitcoin. I'm sure that in the near future ETH will face hard times.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

As the price going higher and higher the amount of money need to prop it up becoming higher as well, for example for BTC to double in price when its just $0.01 need just $0.01, at $1 need just $1 at $100 need $100 at $1000 need $1000 at $7600 need $7600 so there is resistance of price increase as we go up, from what I see how BTC price is moving those doubling still can go with BTC at $10000 but on our coin valuation in fiat currency the risk is higher and higher and profit is low

So depending on what your goal is, if you want more fiat money you probably better off trade on alt coin, or trade small amount of fiat money buying BTC and then taking it out of BTC when price correcting and put it back into BTC when price move up again, but this is easy said than done

If you want more BTC you probably better off do some mining or do trading

tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

Both are the two major coins,hence very promising.
But bitcoin will always have higher price than ether cos ether is a derivative of bitcoin's blockchain.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:53:04 PM

Ethereum versus bitcoin is comparing two very different schools of thought in terms of how electronic currencies utilized in electronic exchange should be designed and constructed. One might compare ETH vs BTC to Nikolai Tesla versus Thomas Edison when they competed in their AC(alternating current) versus DC(direct current) battle to determine how electricity would be distributed across electrical grids.

The design philosophy and principles underlying bitcoin and ethereum are extremely different. Btc is designed and built in a way which is modeled after gold and precious metals. Ethereum is designed and built in a fashion which mirrors fiat. In ways ethereum is the opposite of bitcoin. If it is possible to visualize a scenario where fiat is worth more than gold, then perhaps eth has a chance of outpacing btc.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:00:44 PM

Ethereum consist if many cryptos to be compareon bitcoin which is only a single coin but anyway in my peeceptions ethereum is just a child of bitcoin whose value will depend on bitcoins market price as we can see the value is far behind bitcoin and though chances are it may go higher in the future but still I don't it can ever left behind bitcoin ethereum will be needing so much time to finally overtake bitcoin in the market
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:42:24 PM

It is possible happen that ethereum overtake bitcoin?
Do I need to compare both of them or just hold both.?
Please share your constructive idea about this.

Perhaps. However, it is very unlikely to happen. This is because Bitcoin has more supporters than Ethereum. Bitcoin also is the dominating coin out there and Ethereum up until now cannot beat that. People are supporting ETH as a smart contract platform mostly instead of a coin. Who would want a digital version of USD having indefinite total supply.

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:39:39 AM

Hah, everything is possible even that etherum will overtake bitcoin. But to be honest it would be really really hard to achive so fat and probably in the near future. You should consider the situation when huge company, institution or something like that decide to support some crypto.Then we could have huge pump which could even place that picked currency one the 2nd or 3rd place in capacity. The question is how the crypto will adobt in future world, if nothing gonna change then bitcoin seems to be the best.

Etherum is also kinda other project with different specifications and destination in my opinion what you can read on their white paper.
Holding both may be the best idea? Who knows...
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

I think it can happen in the future, ethereum price will be higher than bitcoin, because ethereum has good potential.
Ethereum also has features above bitcoin, but currently Ethereum tends to be more fragile than bitcoin.
I guess what you are waiting for, already many people are predicting the price of ethereum in the future will be high, here is our chance to buy as much ethereum and keep it for the long term and then sell it a few years later. .
ethereum and bitcoin are both virtual currencies that can be profitable in the future.

dmitriisavelevich

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:17:55 AM

Do not overtake, bitcoin will stop at one price, and the alts will gradually rise. Therefore, buy or alts or keep two positions for safety for the future.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:38:48 AM

I think it is not possible. Indeed, Etherium is also a good coin ti invest with, and also it has a good future. But as we can see, the market value of Bitcoin is way higher than the value of Etherium. And with the fact that it is continuously increasing, it looks like Etherium padsing the market value of Bitcoin is impossible even in the future.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

Maybe. It's unlikely though. Bitcoin is deflationary while Ether is inflationary. The gap will only widen in the future, assuming bitcoin does not crash before ethereum.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Just hold on both,bitcoin and ethereum has a brighter future in cryptocurrency.As we can see now the value of bitcoin is volatile increasing and decreasing and its good thing to know that both coin must be stable for the future.Ethereum has also a good feature and its increasing higher like bitcoin a wider future from this kind of coin,we can keep it for a long term and continue increasing for investments.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

we dont know yet what will happen on the future if etherium can really surpass the bitcoin. but based on thesedays situation, bitcoin is verry far from etherium because bitcoins value is still consistently rising while etherium is still stable and there were times that is decreasing and no, you dont need to compare them, all you gotta do is just hold them both because both of them are good and has a potential compared to some coins.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

It's impossible. You can simply look at the price of bitcoin and the gap price is really huge and you know bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I don't think the Ethereum price can reach or even surpass bitcoin price. Everytime the bitcoin price increase, the ethereum price will go down.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:04:35 AM

for me not to pass through the value of bitcoin, because of extremely high Value, we do know that the high value of bitcoin than etherium, for sure this will happen in the year 3000. If we still reach for that year
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: