Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly Online Bank  (Read 142 times)
Erowind (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

Hey guys I have a question, which I'm sure has been asked before but I'm unable to find someone who asked it in the way I'm about to.

I need a new bank, Dollar Bank is starting to act shady and I'm getting a little paranoid that I'm going to get the "you're account is being closed" notice soon.

While I was still a crypto noob I tripped my fraud detection 3 times sending monies over debit card to Cex.io, and now the teller straight up asked me if I was a money launderer yesterday. I wasin't doing anything crypto related at the time, just cashing a check and out of the blue she dropped that on me.

So here's what I need.

An online bank that supports wire transfers and is crypto friendly. They also need to not freak out, because I prefer making large transfers instead of small incremental ones. By large I mean over 10 grand at a time, but not more than 20 grand.

Please let me know what bank you use and recommend, I'm tired of dealing with dirty looks as if I'm a criminal every time I need to visit my bank.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: