Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone knows which exchange will support next fork (Segwit)???  (Read 362 times)
amaddio (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:57 PM

Maybe this question has been done..
Bittrex will support will give the x2 if you have bitcoin in your bittrex wallet??

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

Don't know about others, bittrex might soon publish their stand on next fork but coinbase and hitbtc have already announced they will credit equal amount of B2X token after fork.

Coinbase : https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq
No action is required on your part. All Coinbase users with a BTC balance at the time of the fork will automatically be credited with an equal balance of B2X.

Hitbtc : https://blog.hitbtc.com/segwit2x-futures-trading-live-on-hitbtc/
You will receive the same amount of B2X as you hold BTC on your HitBTC account.

amaddio (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

Ok .. thanks, I'm waiting for the possible bittrex announce
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Well if you want to trade it you already have HitBTC (not really reputable but...). If you are looking for place to store your coins you are best off creating new wallet (Electrum for example) where you hold private key. That way you will get your coins no matter what.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

there is a high chance bittrex will support the next fork because they shown support in both hardfork. yobit might support again in this fork since they supported last fork. for me the best place to store btc in the next fork is coinbase if bittrex will not support the fork.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

I don't know about other exchanges and wallet but Coinbase is going to support the upcoming hardfork and it's also a good exchange so I'll hold all my Bitcoin in here to claim BitcoinSegwit2x after the hardfork Smiley. As I know because Coinbase is the earliest exchange announced that they will support the hardfork on this month it made the number of Coinbase user increased very quickly more than 100k new user in just few days Cheesy
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:19:14 PM

.Bitfinex,Bloclchain.info,Coinbase,HitBTC,OkCoin,Huobi would fully support segwit 2x.It seems almost two chinese exchanges support segwit 2x.Some exchanges have not clearly declared their stand.

Bittrex has almost supported all hard forks and so,we could expect it to support segwit 2x also.

Out of these,coinbase is a reputed exchange.

It seems that this hard fork if it occurs is supported by more exchanges than before hard forks.

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:48:57 PM

.Bitfinex,Bloclchain.info,Coinbase,HitBTC,OkCoin,Huobi would fully support segwit 2x.It seems almost two chinese exchanges support segwit 2x.Some exchanges have not clearly declared their stand.

Bittrex has almost supported all hard forks and so,we could expect it to support segwit 2x also.

Out of these,coinbase is a reputed exchange.

It seems that this hard fork if it occurs is supported by more exchanges than before hard forks.

Where have you found info that Bloclchain.info will support Segwit2X ? They did not support any fork so far so why do you think they will support this one ? Is that just your speculation or have you found a fact ?
amaddio (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

there is a high chance bittrex will support the next fork because they shown support in both hardfork. yobit might support again in this fork since they supported last fork. for me the best place to store btc in the next fork is coinbase if bittrex will not support the fork.

As Far as I understood, Bittrex decided to support the fork... Good news.
But it is too late, because I migrated my btc on Coinbase.
Coinbase guarantee to me an Euro Wallet useful in case I decide to stop my trading activities.
So I choosen this strategy... Thanks for your support.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:52:05 PM

It is smarter to keep your funds during the fork somewhere where you control private keys. This way, you decide what happens with your funds.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

Bittrex will support will give the x2 if you have bitcoin in your bittrex wallet??

thanks
Yes someone knows which exchange will support fork , there are few people who knows about it. I don't know about other exchanges and wallet but Coinbase is going to support the upcoming hardfork and it's also a good exchange so I'll hold all my Bitcoin in here to claim BitcoinSegwit2x after the hardfork .
dasdo

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

While it is known that the Betfinex exchange will support the segment, it is not certain. I think sooner or later all exchanges will charge B2X.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:51:53 PM

thanks
Yes someone knows which exchange will support fork , there are few people who knows about it. I don't know about other exchanges and wallet but Coinbase is going to support the upcoming hardfork and it's also a good exchange so I'll hold all my Bitcoin in here to claim BitcoinSegwit2x after the hardfork .
this is a good thing to keep all the bitcoins in, because we can take advantage of a hard fork. I did not expect this to happen in the near future of a hard fork 2. after the first successful fork in august, but I'm a bit hesitant about this second hard fork (segwit2x)
amaddio (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

Well if you want to trade it you already have HitBTC (not really reputable but...). If you are looking for place to store your coins you are best off creating new wallet (Electrum for example) where you hold private key. That way you will get your coins no matter what.

Why this necessity ??
If you are looking for place to store your coins you are best off creating new wallet (Electrum for example) where you hold private key.

can you explain to me better?
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

for now i only coinbase that i know support segwit2  i dont know the others they suport the 2nd hardfork...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀