Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] ✅ Verify Bounty Campaign [ENDED]  (Read 21693 times)
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:16:07 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 03:20:53 AM by Highquality

UPDATE
The website is now up and I am also quite surpised to see that tokens have been reduced.

I talked with dev and we decided to reduce payments for email, video, and telegram since the pay rates were like these (which we both felt were way too much)

Telegram was around 200 USD for just joining a channel, way too much.
Email was around 20 for just getting 3-4 emails from verify.
Video was a couple of thousand for a lot of low quality videos.

I asked them to not reduce twitter, facebook and signature campaign though, since I think the rewards were fine for it.

Now they reduced rewards for that and I am not happy.

Will talk to the devs more and try solve this. Twitter, Facebook and signature campaigns should not be that little.

Sorry guys.

I know it's not your fault.

I am only interested in receiving payment

my  Signature Campaign and Twitter Campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djaliel

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:50 AM

UPDATE
The website is now up and I am also quite surpised to see that tokens have been reduced.

I talked with dev and we decided to reduce payments for email, video, and telegram since the pay rates were like these (which we both felt were way too much)

I asked them to not reduce twitter, facebook and signature campaign though, since I think the rewards were fine for it.

Will talk to the devs more and try solve this. Twitter, Facebook and signature campaigns should not be that little.

Sorry guys.
nothing should be reduced, I think it's all set and already counted no one is harmed, but why dev reduce it? although they still have a lot of tokens that have not been distributed? I hope the dev will consider it again as promised 875000 only for bounty
Snaguit321

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:10:49 AM

For bounty details & complains please refer to this channel, https://t.me/joinchat/E_xcUQ92zWK_DQ5kb0kvSw
zipporol

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

Minter

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:47:52 AM

Why spreadsheet is closed? And when will be distribution bounty token? Thanks!

riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:36:29 AM

UPDATE
Well I appreciate Bounty Manager's concern for fellow bounty participants. I hope he/she will succeed to get what project management promissed.Let's wait for final decision.

Sorry guys.
nothing should be reduced, I think it's all set and already counted no one is harmed, but why dev reduce it? although they still have a lot of tokens that have not been distributed? I hope the dev will consider it again as promised 875000 only for bounty
I appreciate Bounty Manager's concern for fellow bounty participants. Let's wait for project management final decision.
Highquality

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:11:27 AM

Official response of the developer: in the official telegram channel

"I've heard some complaints about the bounty situation, and I'd like to shine some light on it in the spirit of transparency.

We set the bounty for 3 weeks starting Nov 8. During this period, we had a bounty manager that we outsourced all bounty-related tasks to. We closed the bounty after the 3 weeks and spent the next month running around to prepare for the upcoming tokensale. We only had time to revisit the bounty last week, after the tokensale ended.

We were incredibly disappointed with the weak participation in the bounty. We pre-allocated "stakes" to campaigns — and these stakes would get paid out *regardless* of the number of participants. Think about that: if we set 20% of the bounty for Twitter, and only 1 person participated .. then that 1 person would get 20% of all bounty tokens. When we finally reviewed the entries last week, we were shocked. I'm sharing an attachment below that illustrates the exact figures in $'s that bounty participants would receive under the old model (assuming tokensale price for CREDs; they're ~2x that). I don't have to tell you how insane those numbers are. $208 for joining TG? ~$10k for a video?

We immediately reallocated the tokens to reflect more sane values (starting from a fair $-value compensation + a premium and working backwards to get the token distribution). The After figures are shown in the same table below.

We take full responsibility for the mess that this situation has caused for the participants; we should have set a token limit per person per activity — but instead went with the "standard" way that bounty campaigns are run.

However, I need to make several things clear:
1. We will NOT be paying out the original amounts. That would be thoroughly irresponsible, unfair to every single participant and would hurt the project immeasurably. Instead, we will compensate participants with the fair equivalent in tokens.
2. We have started distributing tokens to bounty holders and will finish distribution by late Sunday evening. You can check your allocation here: https://verify-bounty.herokuapp.com/
3. Excess tokens not distributed to bounty participants will be allocated to the Verify fund and used to incentivize platform adoption.
4. If you do not believe in the long term value of this project, sell now. If you're looking for a quick buck, sell now. This is a long-term project."

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:20:50 AM

UPDATE

Sorry guys.
i hope this problem can solved fast and team not reduce rewards for social media campaign and signature

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Highquality

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

UPDATE

Sorry guys.
i hope this problem can solved fast and team not reduce rewards for social media campaign and signature

"I've heard some complaints about the bounty situation, and I'd like to shine some light on it in the spirit of transparency.

We set the bounty for 3 weeks starting Nov 8. During this period, we had a bounty manager that we outsourced all bounty-related tasks to. We closed the bounty after the 3 weeks and spent the next month running around to prepare for the upcoming tokensale. We only had time to revisit the bounty last week, after the tokensale ended.

We were incredibly disappointed with the weak participation in the bounty. We pre-allocated "stakes" to campaigns — and these stakes would get paid out *regardless* of the number of participants. Think about that: if we set 20% of the bounty for Twitter, and only 1 person participated .. then that 1 person would get 20% of all bounty tokens. When we finally reviewed the entries last week, we were shocked. I'm sharing an attachment below that illustrates the exact figures in $'s that bounty participants would receive under the old model (assuming tokensale price for CREDs; they're ~2x that). I don't have to tell you how insane those numbers are. $208 for joining TG? ~$10k for a video?

We immediately reallocated the tokens to reflect more sane values (starting from a fair $-value compensation + a premium and working backwards to get the token distribution). The After figures are shown in the same table below.

We take full responsibility for the mess that this situation has caused for the participants; we should have set a token limit per person per activity — but instead went with the "standard" way that bounty campaigns are run.

1. We will NOT be paying out the original amounts. That would be thoroughly irresponsible, unfair to every single participant and would hurt the project immeasurably. Instead, we will compensate participants with the fair equivalent in tokens.
2. We have started distributing tokens to bounty holders and will finish distribution by late Sunday evening. You can check your allocation here: https://verify-bounty.herokuapp.com/
3. Excess tokens not distributed to bounty participants will be allocated to the Verify fund and used to incentivize platform adoption.
4. If you do not believe in the long term value of this project, sell now. If you're looking for a quick buck, sell now. This is a long-term project."

this is the final answer...
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

Sorry guys. We were all screwed.

captain_blood

Activity: 364

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

This is just getting started, we are lucky to have a bounty manager like you aTriz. I will always support you in your current campaign.
There is KARMA, they didnt fullfill the bounty pool, this will reflect in their project very soon.
Highquality

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:26:35 PM

Bounty Specifics

Verify is starting up their new bounty campaign, which will last for 3 weeks and will be extended if successfull. To find out more about their project, you can follow the links above.

1.75% of all Verify's tokens are available for these campaigns. There are 875,000 tokens available for this bounty, amounting to 200,000 USD.

The funds will be split into different campaigns in such a format: 

Email Campaign: 2.5%
Translation Campaign: 7.5%
Signature Campaign: 30%
Twitter Campaign: 15%
Facebook Campaign: 15%
Video Campaign: 10%
Telegram Campaign: 5%
Blog Campaign: 15%

I really liked the developer's answer

this is really the "best" answer:  "We will NOT be paying out the original amounts"

riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:48:47 PM

Its ridiculous,as they said they checked the bounty campaign few days back.Its not a justified excuse from project management.These kind of excuses always came after completion of campaign.Anyway I support the Bounty manager as he/she clearly inform us about the situation.Hope it will not happen with any next project.These kind of project official think its a easy task to retweet and repost their content so why to pay.But why they forget,only project and content is their and they can't sell it with out help from any advertising medium and bounty campaigns is one of them.The investors whom they are looking for comes to know about their projects only after bounty hunters share their contents.Even a single can attract investors to their projects.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

any problem about the bounty campaign sir atriz?

faust666

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:21:24 PM

UPDATE

Sorry guys.

I agree with you, about the unfair charging for telegrams, but to reduce payments for podpennoy, facebook and Twitter, strongly disagree, we promoted this project in social networks, in order to get at the end of 4 times less ??
sunny.kaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

Bitcointalk username: sunny.kaushal
facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004997359055

facebook share;
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=922364007940169&id=100004997359055
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=922363944606842&id=100004997359055

RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:09:17 AM

any problem about the bounty campaign sir atriz?
Just like some information which posted on above, the dev only would pay less than their promise due to onlt few people who joined on this bounty.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:45:16 AM

May be they could at least open spreadsheet with final calculation. And where they will do a lot of undistributed tokens?
Highquality

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

May be they could at least open spreadsheet with final calculation. And where they will do a lot of undistributed tokens?

"However, I need to make several things clear:
cybercobro

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:58:34 AM

thank you dev.
participants video companion.
zopim savo.
on the list yesterday I get 2 sticks with 7000 creds.
but why the send only 2,675 creds.
0x4Fa5f41C3d90527CEC19a6B3BB2084AFB885bAf1
Richard_1

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

Dear manager. I participated in the bounty campaign Twitter and Facebook,Telegram,  but you paid me coins only for one participation. Please pay all coins.

Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/Richmon_1   
Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/RichAleksei
ETH address: 0xe38Bf41d25C21b411C406822f4eC682753E3a8b5   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: