Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good time to buy.  (Read 4298 times)
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:11:50 AM

I think this is the right time to buy

It is always the right time to buy bitcoin since the price is always changing, so we couldn't tell when is the right time to buy some bitcoin because there is no such thing, it is all about prediction and lucky you if your prediction is right regarding about the price of bitcoin. Let's say that you bought some bitcoin for $6000 per bitcoin, then the price even got lower, you are going to think that you made a big mistake but you didn't.

What will you do next is to wait for its price to go beyond $6000 so that you could make some profits, it is all about patient, so if you are always in a hurry, you would never get the chance to have profits on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

Hi experts

is it good time to buy BTC..?
is there any fork or segwit..after November 15...

I think before hard fork are the best time to buy bitcoin but I'm not sure bitcoin dump during the fork hoping bitcoin still stay the price during the incoming fork as strong currency, so watch out mate monitor the what happen the price before fork 2 to 3 days before fork if have changes the value.
Bitcoin is totally un predictable and no one can guess what will happen next there might be a rise in price in upcoming days so of you want to generate profit through it invests in now prices are bit high but if you have enough resources that is not a problem the main thing is your aim if you are aiming big to achieve then you must have to put in your revenue so that you will be able to secure enough profit.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

Bitcoin price now is very high, and it could rise more in this year, so i think it is not too late to buy some bitcoin now, the profit may not much now but i am sure in the future bitcoin will bring you very high profit.

betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:09:07 PM

Although there is no specific time to buy bitcoin , because you always should buy more , but this isn't really the moment .
You should have bought some coins when it dropped in the previous week due to bitcoin cash trading peak which made bitcoin fall to nearly 5k$ dollars . But as usual bitcoin managed to rise up again hitting 7.1k $ at the moment . The previous scheduled segwit has  been canceled so i'm pretty sure there's another one coming in the way because blocks are nearly reaching their 1Mb size and improvement to the blocks is highly needed . So a hard fork will eventually come up and that's when you can buy bitcoins for a lower price in order to make good profits out of it .It's the waiting game time now and patience is the key !
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

Hi experts

At this current moment i would not like to buy this crypto currency, i think it will go more deeper and for that reason i am just waiting for seen that, i think this is not right time for buy this one. So keep the patience and observe the market.
Yes it is not a good time to buy bitcoin at this time as the price of bitcoin very much high in this time so huge amount will be required to invest in bitcoin so to keep patience and to wait for investment in it will be the wise decision for good profitability in future.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

Bitcoin has a solid value in market cap, It already dominates against all types of alt coins, There's no doubt when to buy btc. As long you have the money, You can buy anytime, because based on its graphical performance, it continues rising. If you can patiently wait for the good amount of price in the market, then surely you will earn huge profit.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

well. i think it is right time to but bitcoin as the price is going down it is the high time to buy it.and after that just  hold it for profit. i do believe that it will bring success for you.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

Hi experts

Ha, because its price has increased. The longer it goes, the more it increases. But I think it would be better to buy Bitcoin more if Capital is more.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:58:04 PM

Hi experts

At around your time when you posted this that would be the perfect time to buy because bitcoins were ultra cheap that time. Don't bother buying now because the price went back to almost it's original price. I think investing in Bitcoin Cash now would be the right move.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

The good time to buy Bitcoin has gone a long way. But after that, now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

Makest

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

Yes, you can buy now and because bitcoin price will rise more in 2018.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

Hi experts

May be the lowest price for BTC can be dumped till 4-5 k $. So if you see the BTC price about 4-5k $ you can buy it and hold till the next pump at least.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Hi experts

Bitcoin pumping still now $7130
Of course this is good time to buy Bitcoin.Because BTC reach 8,000$ in this year i hope it will be successful in December.
I think in 2018 BTC touch new milestone.So hold tight & stay with BTC.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
susyadav1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:59:46 PM

is it good time to buy BTC. because this time is best buy BTC now BTC price is High.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:04:34 PM

now bitcoin price is looking moon,,so I guess wait few days!!!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:21 AM

I'm a beginner of bitcoin, and I want to know how to determine the timing of the purchase Tongue
yes, is it  good time to buy bitcoin because now a days bitcoin is countinously become popular and famous in all over the country or world so that the price of bitcoin is also increases regularly in the future. To gain more profit or to get more money is it good time to buy bitcoin and sell in the future when it price is increases to high rate and gain more profit from it and help in to get rich.
Exactly! This is the right time for buying of as many bitcoins as you can. It is because of the reason that with each passing day, the number of investors who are willing to invest in bitcoin is increasing as well as demand of bitcoin in the international market is also increasing.

This actually means that the market price will rise in the coming days. So it is better to buy the bitcoins and that too as early as possible.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:52:30 AM

Hi experts

You need timing to perfect invest or buying in  bitcoin before the price of bitcoin is almost 7000$ and now the price of bitcoin is 6300$ and this is a good sign for you to buy before it goes again because bitcoin have an unsteady value it might be rising up soon because the happen now is dropping low the price .

Yes, it is always good to buy bitcoin when it is available at low prices especially right now, bitcoin is the only coin which is for sure going to produce big profits if you are holding it for a long time. Bitcoin should be bought more and more when the prices are low.

Bitcoin is offering people golden opportunity for making en epic end of the year and having a good start of New Year. Bitcoin is going to rock by the end of this year.
rddsd7

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

it's always a good time to buy. relatively it'll go up from this position. so nevemind,, this is the good time
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:31:13 AM

There is no good or bad time to buy bitcoin, it all depends on us, bitcoin can be profitable if the price rises and the trend of price increase will continue for several years so I think it is a good time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: