Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADV & Marketing in yours project?  (Read 524 times)
AllaRaud (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

Hello everyone

Tell me please what channels of advertising are good today? What kind of the problems and difficulties are meeting you on the marketing way and promotion?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landersson

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:10:46 AM

Hi!
We are in the middle of pre-sale in our ethereum token ABT.
The biggest struggle is to get people to take their time to actually listen to what we have to say. There are so many different tokens, and all claim that they are the best because of different reasons.
Right now we are trying to grow the interest for our token through our bounty campaign.
https://medium.com/@febrero.daniel/addaps-abt-bounty-campaign-b0b50e713f6e
Press "You can check your participation status here", and you can follow the progress of our campaign.
Our hope is that by December when our general sale starts, our token will be well known!

Do you have any ideas of other ways to reach the general clients?

/Louise @ Addap's

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
AllaRaud (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:08:40 AM

Hi!
The biggest struggle is to get people to take their time to actually listen to what we have to say. There are so many different tokens, and all claim that they are the best because of different reasons.
Right now we are trying to grow the interest for our token through our bounty campaign.
Press "You can check your participation status here", and you can follow the progress of our campaign.
Our hope is that by December when our general sale starts, our token will be well known!

/Louise @ Addap's

Hello!
This is (crowdfunding) a good way to collect the most interested users on the project. Anyway this way has a number of shortcomings, such as impossibility to forecasting of result, for example.
In my opinion, it is much more interesting to test the correct information and giving her for audience.
From the point of view of economy - it is more right way to increase in profit, I think so.
Best wishes!

@alla_raud
landersson

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

Hi!

/Louise @ Addap's

Hello!
This is (crowdfunding) a good way to collect the most interested users on the project. Anyway this way has a number of shortcomings, such as impossibility to forecasting of result, for example.
In my opinion, it is much more interesting to test the correct information and giving her for audience.
From the point of view of economy - it is more right way to increase in profit, I think so.
Best wishes!

@alla_raud

I am not sure I am fully understanding what you are trying to say.
"test the correct information and giving her for audience"?

I would love to understand what you mean!

Louise

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
AllaRaud (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:08:41 PM

Hi!

/Louise @ Addap's

Hello!
Best wishes!

@alla_raud

I am not sure I am fully understanding what you are trying to say.
"test the correct information and giving her for audience"?

I would love to understand what you mean!

Louise

Good day! I answered in a PM)

Alla
LT_support0

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:48:02 AM

We need promoters who can participate in token presale of our project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364606
AllaRaud (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

We need promoters who can participate in token presale of our project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364606

Hello!

Can I know the details?

Thanks
Alla
rav1540

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:15:25 AM

/Louise @ Addap's

Hi guys! What about the PR? what publications use in yours promotion?

I know this channels:

coindesk.com
coinidol.com
distributed.com
coinspeaker.com
thebitcoinchannel.com
bitcoinist.net
AllaRaud (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

/Louise @ Addap's

Hi guys! What about the PR? what publications use in yours promotion?

I know this channels:

coindesk.com
coinidol.com
distributed.com
coinspeaker.com
thebitcoinchannel.com
bitcoinist.net

+
https://cryptochan.org/
https://forklog.com/
rav1540

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:39:01 AM

Hello everyone

Tell me please what channels of advertising are good today? What kind of the problems and difficulties are meeting you on the marketing way and promotion?

Anyway I think, that the most part of promotion in the projects it is a lot of live-communications and reality-meetings. We see so many scams today.

What do you think about this?
sammydeeknight

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:42:44 AM

Hi!

/Louise @ Addap's

Hello Louise,
I fully understand what you are going through. Getting your message to the right audience today is difficult in these times of Information overflow where attention has become a high valued currency. The Blockchain space too is saturated with the abundance of many ICOs going on at the same time. It's difficult to rise above the noise and get your message get delivered. Spending bucks on a flashy article on Cointelegraph or coindesk alone (as suggested) may not bring the intended results.

That said you need to have and implement a good strategy and plan in collaboration with a Marketing professional. I can help you. i run a content & social media agency for blockchain-based projects.

reach out to me via pm & let make the addaps' ICO a success.

Cheers
sammydeeknight

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

Hello everyone

Hi AllaRaud,

It is actually a matter which channels are good or not. It's about knowing who (audience or prospects and their demographics) you want to address and where they are(the places they spend their time on online).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: