Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auctioning 1 BFL Jalapeno IN HAND. 5+ GH/s Round2  (Read 2112 times)
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:22:10 AM

there's a bunch of other things (including some have gone for more, maybe he's doing that) but it doesn't matter what his reasons are; it's his btc he can do whatever he wants with it.

The behavior in this forum is so appalling.  Nobody in a checkout line turns around and lol @ people if they have something in their cart that's more than you think you should pay for it.   It's terrible but unfortunately standard internet behavior.

If you feel the amount is so egregious; find one for less then sell it to one who thinks it's worth that much.  Value of objects are supply/demand and not what you think it should be.

The grocery store doesn't hold an auction for all to see, hear (view/read) and comment on. You should go to a real auction sometime. I buy foreclosures to fix and sell. You should see how people behave there. I should take a YouTube video for you next time. When banks start bidding up the properties to get more dough people start calling names, swearing. I was at one the other day and two guys were bidding each other and near the end the one started bidding in $500 increments and when the other guy won he turned around and almost fist fought the dude because "mother fuc*er, bid me up another 3 mother fu*king dollars for nothing you piece of sh*t"

This forum is actually pretty tame. Be careful out there in the real world, it's ruthless!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: