Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know fake Airdrop project  (Read 1953 times)
xemkolp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

I additionally don't know how to state that an airdrop is phony or not. I simply feel it on the off chance that it is trick or not, I additionally search for their sites in the event that it is pleasant then it isn't trick since I trust that on the off chance that it is trick they won't make an exceptionally decent site for that. Since we don't know how to tell on the off chance that it is phony or not then the most vital thing to recollect isn't give private keys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Hello guys am a newbie how can i know if an airdrop is real or fake

It is easier to spot some fake airdrops. Any airdrop that promise huge reward like saying they are giving away 1000 token each to the participants and each token worth $1,you should run from this type of airdrop.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

I don't know how to detect fake airdrop because fake projects can also hold airdrops.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

I don't know how to detect fake airdrop because fake projects can also hold airdrops.
You can rely on there number of participants in the project they produce wether it's legit or not, in my perception I think airdrops is often scams that's why I'm not always participated .
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

You can't really know until the ICO is finished. Maybe a little help will be reading the whitepaper and looking at the team
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

It is really tuff decision to make because in airdrops we only knew very few things.but for assurance you should read all criteria and study all white paper.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

If you do not invest anything, you will not get anything. There are certainly many risks here, but if you take a little time, study the project, the development team, read reviews of other users and invest, then you can multiply your capital at times.
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

I do not think it’s good idea to waste your time on Airdrops, I do not participate in it around last 4 month but I still receive the rabbish coins in my wallet, and I even can not sell most of them.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

Now a days there are plenty of airdrops thas has been out from the webs. You can see it from our social medias while others are in the forum community. They are unstoppable from what they have been done and many of them are such annoying. Better to research firsr before everything else. Goodluck.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

Airdrop is rubbish in 99% that makes your wallet a trash bin with none useful Tokens in it or they just cost so cheap that there is no sense to sell them

BTCgomoon

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

It's really hard to tell which fakes are fake. Usually I will see if their webpages are well-made, whether their Twitter registration date is long enough, and whether their telegram group members are enough.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

It's really hard to tell which fakes are fake. Usually I will see if their webpages are well-made, whether their Twitter registration date is long enough, and whether their telegram group members are enough.
You will leave more time to check out, good project or not. It is better to take everything that is there, and faster) have special programs for this and you're in business! Cool

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

Some of the people behind the project are running a fake account I message one guy who looks like her in the team page and ask her if he is part of the team and she said no, so this is one of the warning sign, and of course if they are not very keen in answering your questions, it's another sign that it is fake.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitok190

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

And what sense to spend time to explore airdrop it faster can be done. That is, if you go to the bounty, there is another matter that will have to study a lot especially the white paper.
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

For me its difficult to find if airdrops are fake even they have a whitepaper and social medias account we didn't know if they are legit I prefer before joining them you need to do a research about them for you to avoid scam after joining them because some of airdrops now a day's they want to steel your personal information
teleminergroup

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

at a minimum, look the rating of the project on the site -icobench. If the rating is less than 4 points - it is better not to participate
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

Its really hard identify if the airdrop was fake or scam like bounties they are hard to know if they are legit ones but if the airdrop requires your full information probably that's a fake airdrop and wants to scam you.
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

We cannot really say whether the airdrop is real or fraudulent.
I think it's easy to recognize if it's a fake airdrop and you have to be careful with it
  Real or good airdrops always have an official website and a real Airdrop never asks for your private key.
And it doesn't matter if it's a scam, just join airdrop because you won't lose anything, we don't spend much of our time getting their coins/tokens so there's nothing loose. And the last and most important is free. So there is no need to be afraid at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: