Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🐣🐣🐣 BITCOMON GO! Gotta catch cryptocurrency 🐣🐣🐣  (Read 2311 times)
Cubus (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

really similar to pokemon go, do you guys have this concept to attract pokemon go enthusiasts who are very much? is there any connection with pokemon go? anyway, I'm very interested in this, it's gonna be fun, is not it?
Of course this is going to be fun, it's a game in the first place, there will be many tasks, adventures and so on.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cubus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

2 days remaining until the start of pre-sale!
It will start on September, 12, and the main part of token sale will take place on October, 12.
Be the first to participate and enter the pre-sale, to enjoy one the first smart-contract and AR-based games with full immersion, tons of fun and a chance to earn cryptocurrencies!
Cubus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

Use the opportunity and catch a LiteCoin in our prototype!
In the game you will be able to catch lots of different cryptos, including bitcoin and others (it is an alpha version and Litecoin is not real yet)
Cubus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

Our bitcoball is a piece of art.
Look at it's edges, greenish design and the button in the center and ask yourself - why didn't I play the prototype of the first based on smart contracts and Augmented Reality game yet? Why have I mistaken so much?
And when you realise this and want to redempt - visit bitcomon.sg
Cubus (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:43:24 AM

Only 1 day remaining until the start of pre-sale!
Hurry up and subscribe on our newsletter to be the first to participate in the pre-sale and get into our train of new opportunities for the gaming world!
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:50:39 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 07:21:20 PM by Harley Quinn

In the game you will be able to catch lots of different cryptos, including bitcoin and others (it is an alpha version and Litecoin is not real yet)

Where is the link to the prototype ? I want to try.  Ok I tried it. It is like pixelmon go but with crypto.

Why do you tell people you have a lawyer in your team that doesn't make you sound legit to be honest it just sounds like nonesense. You don't need a lawyer.

People are too fast too call out scam I think. Give it a chance at least there is an app out and the Dev hasn't lied. Everything the Dev said has happened so far. I just want to know what will be the next thing to add to the game ? What will we be doing ?
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:22:11 PM

Where is the link to the prototype ? I want to try.  Ok I tried it. It is like pixelmon go but with crypto.

Why do you tell people you have a lawyer in your team that doesn't make you sound legit to be honest it just sounds like nonesense. You don't need a lawyer.

People are too fast too call out scam I think. Give it a chance at least there is an app out and the Dev hasn't lied. Everything the Dev said has happened so far. I just want to know what will be the next thing to add to the game ? What will we be doing ?

Retards everywhere. What are you talking about? Another dev account?
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

Very good project and very well planned. This project uses a lot of advanced technology. This proves that this project is really very innovative. This is a new project that is outstanding and very useful for many people. hopefully this project will run smoothly and successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: