Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency?  (Read 3404 times)
mambavrogs

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:20:03 AM

it is because bitcoin has a high price than other crypto currency or also known as altcoins and bitcoin is famous nowadays because of its price Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:52 AM

Please give your opinions.

I believe all or most investors see bitcoins as a more sound investment because they can cash cow the hell out of bitcoins because of the price volatility. Alt coins don't get much love because they don't all have the same potential as bitcoins. People just collect them and then sell them immediately.

michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:12:35 AM

i think the reason for people to being attracted to the bitcoin is because the price that is always change from time to time and they can make money from difference of the price. and if they invest their money in one price and waiting a little time then the price is increase, they can sell their bitcoin to make money. we have seen that new people is always want to make money especially if they can make money with free and bitcoin offers this to people so people want to give a try.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
iamhantei

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:54:54 AM

because bitcoin is a main cryto currency than others, that's why BTC is most popular to all people because this the first known in digital currency.
krulviper

Activity: 354
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:13:32 AM

because I think bitcoin is the parent of altcoin, and bitcoin is the world's most popular cryptocurrency. new people will definitely get to know bitcoin before they get to know altcoin.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

Because Bitcoin is more profitable and is having a much higher rate of increase on its market value making ig a better investment and a better crypto. Its market value is continuously rising and increasing. It is now priced at 8000USD and has the largest marjet value among any other cryptocurrency. And that's what attracting more people to Bitcoin, i think.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

Because when we say about cryptocurrencies one thing comes in our mind is bitcoin. It is the main cryptocurrency and preferred by many investors.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

As far as I know, Bitcoin seems to be the first encoding currency, the first cryptocurrency. It was born about 10 years ago, when few people knew about it but when its value increased a bit, it seemed to have attracted people.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

just because bitcoin has proved that your money will not be wasted and get a profit if you invest to bitcoin. bitcoin is well known in the internet even the non internet user heard about bitcoin. other currency that is new is a risk. and even the other person using internet and crypto currency users do not trust and see that there is a potential with other coins. only bitcoin has a long way in this crypto world
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

The first coin that come to mind whenever Cryptocurrency is being mentioned is bitcoin. Even when you make mention of the blockchain, bitcoin comes playing out in the mind. Bitcoin has become the center of attraction and at the focal point when coins are being talked about. At the moment, its high value has given it more attraction. Like for me, when I get to talk to someone about Cryptocurrency, I show them the value history of bitcoin; which is quite mind blowing and captivating. So, I strongly believe that for a coin to have more worth than the USD and GBP, it is worth the attraction.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Because bitcoin is currently the most popular digital currency, it's expensive, bitcoin profitn. In addition, other cripto currencies are less reliable than bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

bitcoin is more popular than other crypto currencies(altcoins) as it is, altcoins is made because of bitcoin although other people using altcoins but they trade it to bitcoin.Altcoin has its own price so do bitcoin does but bitcoin has the higher price than altcoins.but altcoins also unpredictable due to its own value,we still dont know what happens as times go by.but for me bitcoin still the best.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:13:57 PM

bitcoin is the oldest and the original; of course it will always be the most trusted. it is pretty much what folks consider when they hear about ctyptos; bitcoin is kind of a household thing, but bullshit if the same folks know about ETH, DOGE, or LTC. bitcoin always makes the news, dark markets use "bitcoin" (even though they dont always) and shady criminals lock your computer demanding "bitcoin" ransoms.

not cryptocurrency ransoms. or even digital payments. bitcoin Wink

malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

Peopele attacted to bitcoin because it was growing faster and also its reputation is growing fast. Lot of people trusted bitcoin, more and more are investing in it. Bitcoin became  popular and known digital currency and crypto currency in the world.
Adney041

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

Because bitcoin is growing so fast and its current market value is very high.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:32:46 AM

I think the main reason is its high value and next is its dependability regarding security and fast transactions. People believes in bitcoin's ability that is why it gradually achieves the favor of most online retailers and customers which results to increasing in demand thus increasing also its value.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 1974
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

We all know that cryptocurrencies are a new innovation, so bitcoin being the pioneer, has taken a lot of hits in the past and survived countless threats. That in turn made bitcoin less risky compared to some unknown, newly created coins and tokens and is now the first choice for newbies in crypto.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

B.people are getting mire attracted into bitcoins than other cryptocurrencies because of its price if we are going to echange it in a real or fiat money.  The price of the bitcoin itself is much higher than any cryptocurrencies.
I think people are getting attract in bitcoin because of its attractive price that many here admittedly agree.  The bitcoins price itself is most attractive part of it, so I would never had any second thought why many investors and traders are choosing bitcoin over other altcoins. Even myself I found to be attracted to bitcoin because of its price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

B.people are getting mire attracted into bitcoins than other cryptocurrencies because of its price if we are going to echange it in a real or fiat money.  The price of the bitcoin itself is much higher than any cryptocurrencies.
I think people are getting attract in bitcoin because of its attractive price that many here admittedly agree.  The bitcoins price itself is most attractive part of it, so I would never had any second thought why many investors and traders are choosing bitcoin over other altcoins. Even myself I found to be attracted to bitcoin because of its price.
It is definitely true that the most attractive part of bitcoin is its high market value price that excellently perform. Second of the attractive part of bitcoin is bitcoin is a better choice when it comes to long term or short term investments. For me i think bitcoin is incomparable when we are going to conpare it to other cryptocurrency.
hetalraj00

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:16:56 PM

Well, Bitcoin got there first. And as the first cryptocurrency on the scene, it picked up huge momentum and racked up exponential value. But I foresee a drop in demand for Bitcoin, with the high of transaction fees and reduced returns. ETH is the next currency people will turn to. It's gonna be big. Especially if you consider all the utility tokes like nCash, Maidsafe, etc. that are already out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: