Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help Please ! First exchanges where you got some bitcoins for free in 2009  (Read 159 times)
zapo18 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

Hello, i have a realy hard question and need your help.. When bitcoin was 1 or 2 or 3 cents , in 2009 or 2010 i remember i seen an ad on the internet for bitcoin trading or something that way.. I dont remember exactly, what was the name of the site and the correct date, but it must have been one of the first exchange for bit coin..I remember that when i oppened an account there i got 3 - 6 bitcoins for free.Everybody got free coins for registering at this site.They were  worth 5 cents. All i have now, is my email with which i made an account there.. So i need name of all exchanges that were made in 2009 and 2010 and then i can try to recover username and password with my email..Maybe this site dont even exsist anymore, but  at least i can try. If somebody here can help, please do.. If i get those coins back, i will share some money with you. Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: