Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] SISIPI-- Freelancing on Crypto 🚀🚀🚀🌟 Phase-1 Over  (Read 19994 times)
Vidoq

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

An interesting idea of additional income opportunities for freelancers. Joined the airdrop. Good luck.
abrotrodel

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:08 PM

Welcome to the First ever Freelancing on Crypto.

SiSiPi
                                                                                         Work More Earn More
                                                          SiSiPi is the platform where Freelancers can do work and get paid in Crypto.

SiSiPi is Decentralizing the Freelancing World.

Emplopyer    : One can pay in Bitcoins,ETH,Lite Coin,Neo for their projects.
                                                       Freelancer    : Freelancers can get paid through Bitcoins,ETH,Litecoin,Neo

Q :  How a Freelancer can get converted the crypto to Fiat?
                                                       Answer: We are going to issue a Crypto Debit card to our Freelancers. Every Freelancer                                        
                                                                               is eligible to  get debit card and withdraw their crypto into their
                                                                                                          domestic currency anytime and anywhere                              
                                                                                                                          around the world.

*** For this debit card we are making MoU with a reputed crypto debit card service provider we will announce this soon. ***                                                      

Technical Information

Token Name : SiSiPi
                                                                                           Symbol : SISI
                                                                                           Contract Address : 0xE87412BF364AE1b2352252c6957F4A89d47BC3eF
                                                                                            Decimals : 8
                                                                                             Token Type : ERC20
                                                                                             Max & Total Supply : 10,000,000 SISI

Distribution of Tokens

Airdrop  : 75% (2 Phases)
                                                                           Rewards and Bounty's  : 5%
                                                                         Future Reserves : 20%  ( This includes Product Development,Publicity,Marketing,                                                                                                                                                         Development Team,Physical Setup )

Website & Future Announcements

Website 1: https://sisipi.io/   (Design undergoing)

*Investors Connection
                                                                                             *Announcements
                                                                                             *Future Developments
                                                                                             *Dividend Information
                                                                                             *Exchanges Listings
                                                                                             *Partnerships
                                                                                             *Annual Reports

Website 2: https://sisipi.com/    (Product )      

*The first ever Freelancing on Crypto World

Major Updates Soon
                                                                                                       Roadmap
                                                                                                    Whitepaper

Eligibility for Airdrop for Phase #1

*Bitcointalk member : Junior (minimum)
                                                                                  *Should Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/TheSiSiPi
                                                                                  *Should join our Telegram Group https://t.me/joinchat/GMC-aRC9zZ8H-CZ5s9K5XA
                                                                                  *Should like us on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheSiSiPi/
                                                                                  *Should subscribe to Youtube Channel
                                                                                             https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxNsNy5qCbwnMlxYUyTAzag

Coins to be Airdropped in Phase 1# :   40,00,000
                                             Coins to be Airdropped in Phase 2# :   35,00,000

Airdrop Phase #1 Form
                         https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1b4P0dL4AIFxZGHPH82Tfuy1-McnlGgcQs_sVM1MUUq2MLA/viewform

Last Date for the Airdrop phase 1# : 16th Nov 2017 GMT:00 Time  

Vasul17

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

I recently was a newcomer to the forum, so I could not participate in projects for members. Now I'm happy I can, but I do not understand why promising projects set limits for beginners
william_hant

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:23 PM

The web site for the product (www.sisipi.com) has problem with the SSL certificate. But it's good to see valid SSL certificate on the https://www.sisipi.io web. It shows the dev is determined (didn't just purchase domain).

Yeah, this is happening in a lot of the website I have checked. It's not hard to have a valid SSL ceritficate and its a very good idea to have one. Its the first thing most people check before giving away personal information. And its a major turn off.

Goodluck guys!

The concept is very interesting and would love to see further development!
jhong03

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

i didnt joined the airdrop but i got an email that saying im registered to this airdrop. they use my bitcointalk account,
his fb account:https://www.facebook.com/ngo.t.trang.7921?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
his eth: 0x9fb0ce7a484c8f8ac28078584c38d0abba42bbb8

webdeep

Activity: 79

PoSCoins.net

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:04:53 PM

Interesting project.. Looking forward for more development and info.. Thanks !!

mariam.maryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
nguyenthity

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

A cool name for the SiSiPi token
I hope that this token will soon conquer the expanses of crypto currency in the world. Even today you have managed so much, continue in the same spirit
naderbali123

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

i'm newmember but i want token  Grin Grin
phuong238

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

hello team! I joined airdrop . good luck project!
adilfivel

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

Great and useful project! Good luck!
Selinchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:13:14 PM

SiSiPi seems to have great chances for future. It will become as rich as its name
Oksana177

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Why did you set limits for new members? This bracket limits me, I just recently became interested in cryptology ...
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

Interesting as soon to come tokens, on what exchanges it is planned to leave a token. It would be desirable what and on HitBTC when that has got bargained
Willmoney

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

This project is going to moon. I am sure the dev are smart and this project will succeed
woyaofakuang

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

I am very interested in your project, it seems great potential, I am very willing to watch you grow and develop.
SiSiPi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

I recently was a newcomer to the forum, so I could not participate in projects for members. Now I'm happy I can, but I do not understand why promising projects set limits for beginners

We are in discussion to allow newbies in second phase airdrop!
SiSiPi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

dear all
is there a bounty

yeah! there are many bounty's stay tuned. Smiley
backstreetboy6

Activity: 79
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

do you have any big backers or partners for this project?
SiSiPi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:01 PM

can newbies join too?
  *Bitcointalk member : Junior (minimum)

More information needed. You want to issue a debit card? Who's your service provider? Where is your whitepaper?
We will announce the provider after listing.We will release our whitepaper soon.
Stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: