Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO Experiences  (Read 3293 times)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

for now it looks like it's going to have a difficult time to invest in ico because the ethereum price that plummeted makes it worse and I don't dare to take the investment step in ico and just choose to hold ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

generally successful ICOs depend on luck, they usually have completely different innovations or bring a new idea to the crypto world, so sometimes it also makes other ICOs similar to it. ICO that have the sales that reach Hardcap, a compact team and also a roadmap or already have apps that work have more value

terialize

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Imagine you are waiting to participate in an ICO. You sign up to the whitelist, you join the telegram and slack channel. On the day you have messages on slack, telegram and email telling you what to do. You have official messages telling you to ignore other messages. Who do you trust? Who do you believe?
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

There's one successful experience I can think of. It was back in February if I remember correctly. The coin was IOST and its ICO price was 0.01 dollar.
Then I held it for about three months and it hit an ATH of 0.06 dollars.
Apart from that I have only suffered with ICOs
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

I have not had experience in ico success, for the last time I am still in the stage of conducting a bounty signature, and I hope the decision of ico is legit and can bring profit to me, and after knowing whether the ico I followed was successful I will tell my story in this thread, from starting to register until ico coin appeared on the market
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

I have not had experience in ico success, for the last time I am still in the stage of conducting a bounty signature, and I hope the decision of ico is legit and can bring profit to me, and after knowing whether the ico I followed was successful I will tell my story in this thread, from starting to register until ico coin appeared on the market
if i have experienced, i have experienced ico success, but until now i have not been able to predict for sure ico who will succeed later. sometimes ico who looks less good, but successfully reaches hardcap
yutakeo

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

Every ICO has a different way of building awareness. It could be conferences, articles, PR, websites, ads. It is critical to know your value, your audience and your message and then pick the right channel for the audience.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

I witnessed the Golem listing on poloniex. But my first successful ICO was RLC (Run lots of compute) a rival to golem.
I never felt like i had enough capital to invest into these until this year turn over, which was atrocious, except universa and maybe gochain.
I was shown the wallet of some people who invested in these ICO's, but that charm did not spell on me yet haha.
signaturecoin

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

Every ICO has a different way of building awareness. It could be conferences, articles, PR, websites, ads. It is critical to know your value, your audience and your message and then pick the right channel for the audience.
Choosing ICO for investment is not easy in the time since the beginning of the year because the market is affected by the mass sale of investors. Successful ico projects often have professional and community supporters. I hope the market will recover soon so that ico projects can develop more.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

I witness some ico which make them listed in some exchange and they already more successful, most of those project the advertizement or signature campaign was hadled by manager yahoo. Then after that i used to monitor the project which advertized by yahoo because it would be 90% successful if you participate in that ico.

Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Now the little ICO that really deliver ROI or at least not a loss. Most of the ICO now scam or failed project, different with ICO year 2016

ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

I've just been investing in an ICO project not because I'm afraid of failing it because I just want to get more in line with a proper and real project. it is not easy to find a good project because we think that as all major projects are raising the present. So I should have to work on some search first in a new project that is without any assurance.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:36:46 AM

It is very essential to know about the ICO before investing in it because not all ICOs become successful at the end of the day. It is always good to look out for the idea or product behind the ICO. Is the idea good to attract investors? If the answer is "yes" then the ICO is good to go because there will be a demand. Research on the experience level of the team as well.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
uinajoash

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

Ethereum is by far the most popular platform used to host ICOs. In 2017, about 60% of all ICOs were hosted on Ethereum. The success of the ICO model has been a huge factor contributing to Ethereum’s overall success. Matt Tan, one of the founders of Etherscan, has even gone so far as to call the ICO Ethereum’s “Killer App”.
Altf4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

As we tell about ICO experience , I think this is business there are ups and downs , in cryptocurrency technology ,we will not be very sure that all ICOs are true, we can not deny that there are really ICOs that are scams and want to steal the investments of the investors who are  trusting them, so it is hard to tell if this ICO is true or scams so we need to be very careful in investing ICOs.

sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

A couple months ago, I invested to Nexo through a pool, which I felt kindof risky back than, but than it brought a 4X, when I sold.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

Its really hard to determine what ico will become successful in the end. But i have invest is some ico's that give me good profits. Maybe i have some luck when i pick that crypto.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Its really hard to determine what ico will become successful in the end. But i have invest is some ico's that give me good profits. Maybe i have some luck when i pick that crypto.
you should have reason why choosing that projects.and if it work for several ico projects, maybe i can say you are profesional investor and have good skill to analize projects.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

I often invest in ICO projects with well-known and well-known staff in the field of technology. Besides, I usually invest in projects where there are often many meetings. This shows that they are serious about setting up a project. that is my experience.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

Last december, it was quite easy to find ICOs, with 5-10X profits, and only got trapped in one scam, now it is much more difficult, most ICO investments bring negative profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: