Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RDN] Raiden Network: Welcome to the Ethereum Lightning Network 🔥  (Read 11412 times)
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

I still can't understand how will it work and why should RDN token go up in price? Can smb explain me pls or share link on video or article to understand?

There's lot of information on their website https://raiden.network/
Generally, it's off-chain payments solution for Ethereum network - similar to Lightning Network for Bitcoin.
As with other crypto, the value comes from usage - if Raiden will be used widely, there will be more demand for its token, and the price should rise.
If the tech will not prove itself useful, then forget the price rise.

Rather good point. It all depends on how widely will be used. If there is broad acceptance than this is moon coin, if not.. forget price..

As it was stated few pages back, the raiden tech. is approx. 2 years ahead of any competition. So If you buy now, you probably won't regret it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:39:08 AM

I still can't understand how will it work and why should RDN token go up in price? Can smb explain me pls or share link on video or article to understand?

Generally, it's off-chain payments solution for Ethereum network - similar to Lightning Network for Bitcoin.
As with other crypto, the value comes from usage - if Raiden will be used widely, there will be more demand for its token, and the price should rise.

Rather good point. It all depends on how widely will be used. If there is broad acceptance than this is moon coin, if not.. forget price..

As it was stated few pages back, the raiden tech. is approx. 2 years ahead of any competition. So If you buy now, you probably won't regret it.
If you look in detail at the coin, you can safely say that it will go up. Even if the airtime will go up, then in the pair RDN \ ETH will go up.
The main problem remains the problem of use, the technology should become popular, whatever it is used for.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:53:13 PM

If you look in detail at the coin, you can safely say that it will go up. Even if the airtime will go up, then in the pair RDN \ ETH will go up.
The main problem remains the problem of use, the technology should become popular, whatever it is used for.

At the moment, Raiden is the best prototype for fast transactions in the network of the Ethereum, I do not know how it will be implemented GoNetwork, there are now a strong HYIP around them, but there is still no real product!
the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

I hear only rumors cant wait when they come out with real press all their partnerships... Rocket!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
iwosh

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

I hear only rumors cant wait when they come out with real press all their partnerships... Rocket!

They are probably waiting for the right moment. We dont know when it will be, but it is getting closer every day!
Medracen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:02:19 PM

realy peopel need this Raiden Network, is like a new technology will take crypoto based a ethereum to the moon.
iwosh

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:14 AM

realy peopel need this Raiden Network, is like a new technology will take crypoto based a ethereum to the moon.

Since we have a very nice upwards movement for ETH right now, I think raiden will benefit from it. I see $10 in january.
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

We added Raiden Network Token to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Raiden Network and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support RDN so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your RDN addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in RDN from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Raiden Network Token profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Raiden Network project!

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/dXP5MuX

https://imgur.com/aG2JbWB

https://imgur.com/UsJ8nSM

That is cool news. Havent used this app before. I will check it out later. Cheers

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Peyko

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:37:56 PM

Can not fathom this technology and coin does not get any more attention than it does right now. This is completely off-the-radar at the moment.
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:02:25 PM

Can not fathom this technology and coin does not get any more attention than it does right now. This is completely off-the-radar at the moment.

It is accumulating hard. Next year will be awsome. I see it smart from the developers who focus on project and not on chat groups like many other projects

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

do you think raiden can outrun the growth of ethereum or will they grow about the same way? it seems to me it can overtake

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
iwosh

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:37:44 PM

do you think raiden can outrun the growth of ethereum or will they grow about the same way? it seems to me it can overtake

Once it spreads and people realize what is going on, you will see some huge pumps. Which is not healty, but if you own some RDN now, you will be very happy Smiley
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

I think raiden tech has so much multi use cases. That when they annoince all their progress and partnership they  will go beyond 5b marketcap

iwosh

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

there are like no news at all, right? only the price is steadily growing along with eth Smiley
Greg79

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

there are like no news at all, right? only the price is steadily growing along with eth Smiley

Now the ETH price is at a minimum, this month.
There should be soon good news.
Is it time to buy? Guys do you think?
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Now the ETH price is at a minimum, this month.
There should be soon good news.
Is it time to buy? Guys do you think?

The team behind RDN are just not releasing news but i expect good general news as their development is quite active as seen on github
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

I think it is part of the game. Weak hands who do not understand the project sell. Smart buy. Than news. Then moon Wink

iwosh

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

I think it is part of the game. Weak hands who do not understand the project sell. Smart buy. Than news. Then moon Wink

Well I certainly hope so, but this waiting in the dark is uncomfortable Smiley
celex89

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

I believe in RDN. Go raiden!
the-doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

Well I certainly hope so, but this waiting in the dark is uncomfortable Smiley

I agree. Their ostrich strategy of the dev team is not natural. Trying to proove something that they are into development not interested in money ... and they made an ICO. Not good strategy I hope someone of their team will be smarter and realize that..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: