Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 10x-100x bet in a year  (Read 3123 times)
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

I think you're going to lose this bet Smiley). Although price of MSR is rising but I don't think it can rise 10x or 100x in this year while King and Queen of crypto market are being in bad situation like this. Maybe if you keep holding till next year, everything will be much better but I think it's very difficult for MSR to rise 10x or 100x because of its low trading volume.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

I think you're going to lose this bet Smiley). Although price of MSR is rising but I don't think it can rise 10x or 100x in this year while King and Queen of crypto market are being in bad situation like this. Maybe if you keep holding till next year, everything will be much better but I think it's very difficult for MSR to rise 10x or 100x because of its low trading volume.
Correct, you cannot get profits if the market doesn't give them to you, if all the market is going down then it is impossible to get profits, you need the market to go up and if that doesn't happen the only thing that you're going to get are losses, so anyone that breaks even in this year is very lucky in my opinion.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Found some information about #Darico, could be your next 10x, here's why.

+ a native exchange token paying dividends. sound familiar? $bnb $kcs $bix $ht $chx $poly $rvn $dec $ss
+ an STO #airdrop and exchange launch before EOY
+ a marketing campaign (with <35k coins for sale on #idex)
NikyGreyton

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

MOCKTAIL.FINANCE

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Let me tell you about a little gem-coin named Masari. Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is brilliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

Please let me know your thoughts after you do your own research and listen to the below link.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Cheers!

i dont know, 100X is dream in 2018, but i think in future, some project have pottentia, for example project with 1 000 000 USD budget, have potential with BIG exchange and some big PUMPERs group.

pump is easy for small token. and 100X isnot dream for small capital.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Reading this post is very sad because on August the idea was that market should be restarted... buy unluckly we are living one of the wrost crypto period...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

Reading this post is very sad because on August the idea was that market should be restarted... buy unluckly we are living one of the wrost crypto period...
Many of those that were expecting a recovery by the end of the year based their theories on nothing but their own desires so it is natural that after a few months the market is showing to all of us that you cannot ignore it thinking that everything is going to be alright, so from now on we need to base our predictions on facts.
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

My 10x bet for next year is EVOT. It is the coin of the EVOAI project and I think it will multiply its value almost certainly. EVOAI will be a trading platform where you can learn to trade using their academy and they will also will have several trading bots that you can manually set up and have another automatic arbitrage bot that will generate you daily profits. These days the developers are testing the bot and soon beta test will be available for investors, the internal exchange is scheduled to launch in December. I see that this coin can multiply its price in a very short time, you can buy it at: https://www.evoai.network/
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

I suggest to invest in Eden Chain and Tolar, solid projects with good hype behind, new blockchain that have big future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

My guess is that there won't be any project that will do more than x20 within a year after this topic has been posted. The market will stay terrible for the coming 6 monts I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: