Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23473 times)
daneel_project

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

Daneel with its Artificial Intelligence invention, we are going to have access to a reliable, concrete and accurate information on crypto market and our investments. The other participating partners, IBM and Nokia, will surely make the project a promising one indeed. Thanks to Daneel

Hi,

Just to be completely transparent...where did you get the partnership with Nokia from  Huh
We never had discussion with Nokia, and we are not partners with them.

But you are right, we are registered members of the IBM Partnerworld indeed. Wink

The Daneel Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lbaneajr

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

#Joined
Facebook Campaign Profile URL: https://www.facebook.com/lbaneajr

Friends amount: <846 friends+93 followers>

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Geurangsang

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

I made the  following conclusion. The Daneel project are credible 100%. This is a strong eminent team, a quality website and of course partners who are all well-known world corporations.
I really agree with you buddy. In first bounty i have join to daneel. When I read their opinion and target in whitepaper I have visual this will be great. Especially after I know that now daneel has been working with IBM, this really make more potential.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:01:38 AM

I know this will be a great project this awesome project of the daneel with the IBM partnership has a lot potential to be one of the popular altcoin and for sure the investors and traders will not miss this chance.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Looks like an awsome project. I was wondering if you will also make some kind of analysis based on market (like watching candle patterns and making prediction models for future movements?) Smiley
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Each of us struggle to keep pace with latest trends of cryptocurrency markets. Everyone felt disappointment because of wrong decisions. I hope AI powered crypto assistant will solve the challenges we face. I'm a big fan of AI technologies but unfortunatelly had a bad experience with some projects((( However  I have a good feeling about Daneel.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

Daneel with its Artificial Intelligence invention, we are going to have access to a reliable, concrete and accurate information on crypto market and our investments. The other participating partners, IBM and Nokia, will surely make the project a promising one indeed. Thanks to Daneel

Hi,

Just to be completely transparent...where did you get the partnership with Nokia from  Huh
We never had discussion with Nokia, and we are not partners with them.

But you are right, we are registered members of the IBM Partnerworld indeed. Wink

The Daneel Team

Thank you for alerting and enlightening me. Am most grateful for that. All the same the partnership daneel have with IBM makes the project authentic, reliable and feasible. I really encourage everybody to support this awesome project. Keep it up daneel.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Each of us struggle to keep pace with latest trends of cryptocurrency markets. Everyone felt disappointment because of wrong decisions. I hope AI powered crypto assistant will solve the challenges we face. I'm a big fan of AI technologies but unfortunatelly had a bad experience with some projects((( However  I have a good feeling about Daneel.

All failures will rather be connected with human faults end emotions than clear Artificial Intelligence logic. Daneel will be beneficial for everyone.
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:38 AM

Very interesting project!Such a beautiful project should be followed by anyone interested in AI!
It's unique and fresh. Daneel to the moon!!!!
Must have a hardware Daneel too...!
cryptoofox

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

When distribution of token for telegram bounty?

Hello AsepHendar27

We will distribute all the bounty tokens once the main-sale tokens are distributed. Main-sale tokens will be distributed within 3 weeks after the conclusion of the ICO.

cheers
cryptoofox

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

Looks like an awsome project. I was wondering if you will also make some kind of analysis based on market (like watching candle patterns and making prediction models for future movements?) Smiley

Hello Bearex,

Thanks for the comment, Yes we will be implementing numerous realistic application levels to Daneel. Please hope in to the website and check the roadmap.

cheers
cryptoofox

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

#Joined
Facebook Campaign Profile URL: https://www.facebook.com/lbaneajr

Friends amount: <846 friends+93 followers>

Hello Ibanajr

Please use our dedicated bounty bCT thread for your bounty reports

LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952
D.A.Dias

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

guys,Daneel is a smart assistant based on Watson, an IBM supercomputer that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and sophisticated analytical software. Watson can perform text mining and complex analytics on huge volumes of unstructured data, offering an expert system with capabilities far superior to any previously existing. And now, we’re putting it to work to streamline your cryptocurrency investing. Cool
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

guys,Daneel is a smart assistant based on Watson, an IBM supercomputer that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and sophisticated analytical software. Watson can perform text mining and complex analytics on huge volumes of unstructured data, offering an expert system with capabilities far superior to any previously existing. And now, we’re putting it to work to streamline your cryptocurrency investing. Cool

To be frank this is an awesome project. A project we all in the crypto community are looking for. It is indeed going to help us in a lot of ways and improve our knowledge and understanding un crypto market. Long live daneel
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:36 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 02:11:08 AM by Kriptos

To be frank this is an awesome project. A project we all in the crypto community are looking for. It is indeed going to help us in a lot of ways and improve our knowledge and understanding un crypto market. Long live daneel
one project that has great benefits for everyone, I believe that this project can develop by leaps and bounds. because this is an amazing project.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

one project that has great benefits for everyone, I believe that this project can progress forward.because this is an amazing project.
the amazing project has promising results will surely developed, and will be many investors who join, hopefully, this project developed successfully.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

one project that has great benefits for everyone, I believe that this project can progress forward.because this is an amazing project.
the amazing project has promising results will surely developed, and will be many investors who join, hopefully, this project developed successfully.
This is a major project the results very promising may for his future project run smoothly and successfully. good luck.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

This is a major project the results very promising may for his future project run smoothly and successfully. good luck.
I also think so. but the success in this project are all dependent on the person who is inside this project, if the team did a very good job for this project definitely project will easily achieve the desired goals.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

I also think so. but the success in this project are all dependent on the person who is inside this project, if the team did a very good job for this project definitely project will easily achieve the desired goals.
It is true that all depends on the hard work done, but it has a lot of support also influence on the progress of the project. Yes hopefully what is desired in the project will be achieved.
Geurangsang

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:09:59 AM

I think it's a great to make more people most trust this project. It's a features that so many people need it to get clearly awasome project to invest and i think it's never offered by ather project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: