Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23475 times)
princeadoma

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

Innovating technology you have here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

Hi everyone,

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Daneel becomes an IBM international partner and joins the IBM Partnerworld program

We are proud to announce the formation of a partnership with technology world leader IBM.

For more than a century IBM has been at the forefront of technological progress, and is today a world leader in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning.

Thanks to this commercial partnership Daneel has now become a registered member of the IBM PartnerWorld program, and is able to:
     - Access IBM’s entire ecosystem of partners and experts in cognitive solutions
     - Benefit from advanced technologies and expertise
     - Take advantage of IBM’s Watson Artificial intelligence, the world’s most powerful cognitive solution

For Daneel, this partnership forms part of our accelerated development strategy and gives us, through long-term and sustained relationships, a real competitive advantage for our intelligent assistant.

We are particularly pleased with this merger as it provides us with significant development opportunities, especially in regards to the Watson technology.

Stay tuned for more new announcements coming soon!

---------------
Joseph BEDMINSTER
CEO - Founder
contact@daneel.io

Official link : https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-becomes-ibms-commercial-partner-and-joins-the-ibm-partnerworld-program-aa35ec02069b

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to announce it here Wink

Agree, great information and news for the Project. Good work team!
daneel_project

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

Hi Bitwoods,

I sent you a private message,
Best regards,

Daneel Team
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Hi everyone,

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Daneel becomes an IBM international partner and joins the IBM Partnerworld program

We are proud to announce the formation of a partnership with technology world leader IBM.

For more than a century IBM has been at the forefront of technological progress, and is today a world leader in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning.

Thanks to this commercial partnership Daneel has now become a registered member of the IBM PartnerWorld program, and is able to:
     - Access IBM’s entire ecosystem of partners and experts in cognitive solutions
     - Benefit from advanced technologies and expertise
     - Take advantage of IBM’s Watson Artificial intelligence, the world’s most powerful cognitive solution

For Daneel, this partnership forms part of our accelerated development strategy and gives us, through long-term and sustained relationships, a real competitive advantage for our intelligent assistant.

We are particularly pleased with this merger as it provides us with significant development opportunities, especially in regards to the Watson technology.

Stay tuned for more new announcements coming soon!

---------------
Joseph BEDMINSTER
CEO - Founder
contact@daneel.io

Official link : https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-becomes-ibms-commercial-partner-and-joins-the-ibm-partnerworld-program-aa35ec02069b

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to announce it here Wink

huh, at the same moment I just wanted to ask it. Thanks)
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

wow good project & nice concept good luck..

Spottyng

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Our objective

▄▄▄▄▄▄
With Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies moving into the mainstream, access to a responsive and trustworthy source of information has become a strategic issue for every investor.
Indeed, with the development of digital technologies, cryptocurrency data is now accessible everywhere: exchange platforms, social media, specialized press, dedicated TV shows, groups of influencers, word of mouth... Not a day goes by without being flooded with information!
Confronted with this, each investor faces different problems: how to capture the right information at the right time among all the available data? How to understand the different emotions of the market? How to finely analyse the available information when decisions must sometimes be made in just a few minutes?
Because we are aware of these challenges, our goal is clear: to design Daneel, the first AI created to help cryptocurrency investors.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

What is Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Unlike the actual assistants (or "chatbots") currently available on the market, which are prone to having significant functional and technological limits, Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant based on "Watson", the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

What will Daneel's features include?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Daneel will integrate many features that will allow each investor to:

Stay informed

• Interact with Daneel:

Daneel is able to understand each interaction you have with him: you just have to express a request and he will give you the most appropriate information.
Thanks to the "Machine Learning" principle and to the number of users of the service, he is constantly learning and refining his answers!

• Collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all information:

Daneel searches, browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels: news feeds, general media, specialized media and social networks. Once the information is collected, he sorts and categorizes all relevant data in order to only offer information that has a high level of reliability.

• Analyse the emotions of the market:

Daneel is able to analyse the emotions of the market thanks to his "Social Emotion Indicator" feature. Through the retrieval and analysis of messages posted on social networks, Daneel can determine the prevailing feeling towards the cryptocurrency of his choice.

• Define the trust rating of a cryptocurrency:

Daneel will use a specially developed algorithm to calculate, based on all the information he has gathered (currency prices, recent news social networks...), a trust rating out of 10 points.
This score out of 10 will reflect the reliability of the currency at a specific time.

• Access a detailed analysis report for a cryptocurrency:

Need a full report on a cryptocurrency?
Daneel provides you with one up-to-date document that encompasses all the information that you need.

Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio
Daneel allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios.
You will be able to follow your investments in real time and to place orders by following the smart advice that Daneel provides you.

Learn
An educational service particularly suited to beginners will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more. Several concepts will be explained to the user each day, and they will be able to verify their knowledge through "mini-tests" in the form of multiple choice tests.

In addition to the help provided by Daneel, we want to integrate a "Social Trading" feature.
Thanks to this feature, users will be able to observe and follow the investments of experienced investors. In exchange, the traders most appreciated by the community will be rewarded with DAN tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Who are our partners?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
In order to accelerate our development and carry out our project, we have already established an international partnership agreement with IBM.
Thanks to this partnership, we now have access to unrivalled expertise in Artificial Intelligence, as well as to resources that allow us to sustainably support our project.
We are also in discussion with Microsoft to integrate its support program dedicated to innovative companies.
Finally, we are also partners with one of the largest ecosystems of actors in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency sector: CryptoValley and Bitcoin Association of Switzerland.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can users subscribe to and use Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Daneel service will be accessible via a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription.
Only DAN tokens will allow the user to subscribe and benefit from all of Daneel’s features.
These DAN tokens will be able to be acquired through:
     o      Investing in the Initial Coin Offering operation coming soon
     o      Buying tokens on trading platforms on which DAN will be included.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can you join the Daneel Community?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
You can follow us and stay informed of the latest news of Daneel’s development by subscribing on the following networks:
▄▄▄▄▄▄
Read our Whitepaper !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER [ENG] : https://daneel.io/whitepaper
WHITEPAPER [FR] : https://daneel.io/whitepaper/fr/

Social networks:
lbaneajr

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

A very promising project, glad to join in

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:43:07 PM

just can`t miss that news about the partnership with IBM!
Of course, there are no many projects at this sphere of the market with the existing agreement with IBM.
Will be interesting to follow how this project develops and I will do some support in the promoting of the project.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:56 PM

this is a really good project. it's legit, creative and professional.
If you view their white paper carefully you could see they really are very serious in building a successful business.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
omaraha

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:43:37 AM

We wish you more success and progress
We are waiting for every new of you
Good luck
szchrist422

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:12:15 AM

Excited for the project.  Keep up the good work.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

I read the whitepaper and it sounds great, an assistant that helps you to collect the right data whether it be for education or trading in the crypto world. Appears to me as something similiar to the Cindicator bot but with a wider focus and appealing to several different entry levels, not just professional traders. Also I like that there is a clear timeline and full transparence of the team with their Linkedin Profiles.

daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

PLEASE WHERE IS THE AIRDROP LINK

Hello,

You will find all information related to our airdrop program here : https://daneel.io/bounty.html
Feel free to contact us at contact@daneel.io if you have any questions.

Best regards,

The Daneel team
nafez1

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:40 PM

Very exciting air drop!
I am expecting the future of this coin.  Kiss Kiss
uslfd

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:21:01 PM

I read the whitepaper and it sounds great, an assistant that helps you to collect the right data whether it be for education or trading in the crypto world. Appears to me as something similiar to the Cindicator bot but with a wider focus and appealing to several different entry levels, not just professional traders. Also I like that there is a clear timeline and full transparence of the team with their Linkedin Profiles.

Exactly. Join their telegram channel you could talk to their team directly. They are being very open and responsive - i really like this.
I think this project could potentially be a very successful one!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:14:22 AM

Exactly. Join their telegram channel you could talk to their team directly. They are being very open and responsive - i really like this.
Do we have public telegram group for daneel? I joined to their telegram but it's only announcement and there are very few members in it. If you have, kindly please reply back to me the telegram channel you we're talking about. Thanks!

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:29:42 AM

Hi Dev,

Resending a new application:

Botcointalk username: Bren Briomes
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1061688;sa=summary
Wallet Address: 0xbbE85729caB1f20b837cB066C48613774eCC07Fc

My first application was not credited. I started working with the tasks last week, as I checked the spreadsheet mu name was not listed. Hope uou consider it Dev.

Thank you and more power!

Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:06:06 AM

Hi dev, great project. with partnership with microsoft is awesome! I join with your twitter bounty
uslfd

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

Do we have public telegram group for daneel? I joined to their telegram but it's only announcement and there are very few members in it. If you have, kindly please reply back to me the telegram channel you we're talking about. Thanks!

Hello, yes they have a public group called "Daniel.io - Public Group" where Fabien from the dev group is very good at answering questions etc

brsk

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

Looks very promising!

Good luck with the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: