Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23474 times)
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:41 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 07:09:40 PM by Sylon

Daneel: The first A.I created to help cryptocurrency investors

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Our objective

▄▄▄▄▄▄
With Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies moving into the mainstream, access to a responsive and trustworthy source of information has become a strategic issue for every investor.
Indeed, with the development of digital technologies, cryptocurrency data is now accessible everywhere: exchange platforms, social media, specialized press, dedicated TV shows, groups of influencers, word of mouth... Not a day goes by without being flooded with information!
Confronted with this, each investor faces different problems: how to capture the right information at the right time among all the available data? How to understand the different emotions of the market? How to finely analyse the available information when decisions must sometimes be made in just a few minutes?
Because we are aware of these challenges, our goal is clear: to design Daneel, the first AI created to help cryptocurrency investors.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

What is Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Unlike the actual assistants (or "chatbots") currently available on the market, which are prone to having significant functional and technological limits, Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant based on "Watson", the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

What will Daneel's features include?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Daneel will integrate many features that will allow each investor to:

Stay informed

• Interact with Daneel:

Daneel is able to understand each interaction you have with him: you just have to express a request and he will give you the most appropriate information.
Thanks to the "Machine Learning" principle and to the number of users of the service, he is constantly learning and refining his answers!

• Collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all information:

Daneel searches, browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels: news feeds, general media, specialized media and social networks. Once the information is collected, he sorts and categorizes all relevant data in order to only offer information that has a high level of reliability.

• Analyse the emotions of the market:

Daneel is able to analyse the emotions of the market thanks to his "Social Emotion Indicator" feature. Through the retrieval and analysis of messages posted on social networks, Daneel can determine the prevailing feeling towards the cryptocurrency of his choice.

• Define the trust rating of a cryptocurrency:

Daneel will use a specially developed algorithm to calculate, based on all the information he has gathered (currency prices, recent news social networks...), a trust rating out of 10 points.
This score out of 10 will reflect the reliability of the currency at a specific time.

• Access a detailed analysis report for a cryptocurrency:

Need a full report on a cryptocurrency?
Daneel provides you with one up-to-date document that encompasses all the information that you need.

Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio
Daneel allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios.
You will be able to follow your investments in real time and to place orders by following the smart advice that Daneel provides you.

Learn
An educational service particularly suited to beginners will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more. Several concepts will be explained to the user each day, and they will be able to verify their knowledge through "mini-tests" in the form of multiple choice tests.

In addition to the help provided by Daneel, we want to integrate a "Social Trading" feature.
Thanks to this feature, users will be able to observe and follow the investments of experienced investors. In exchange, the traders most appreciated by the community will be rewarded with DAN tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Who are our partners?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
In order to accelerate our development and carry out our project, we have already established an international partnership agreement with IBM.
Thanks to this partnership, we now have access to unrivalled expertise in Artificial Intelligence, as well as to resources that allow us to sustainably support our project.
We are also in discussion with Microsoft to integrate its support program dedicated to innovative companies.
Finally, we are also partners with one of the largest ecosystems of actors in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency sector: CryptoValley and Bitcoin Association of Switzerland.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can users subscribe to and use Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Daneel service will be accessible via a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription.
Only DAN tokens will allow the user to subscribe and benefit from all of Daneel’s features.
These DAN tokens will be able to be acquired through:
     o      Investing in the Initial Coin Offering operation coming soon
     o      Buying tokens on trading platforms on which DAN will be included.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can you join the Daneel Community?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
You can follow us and stay informed of the latest news of Daneel’s development by subscribing on the following networks:
▄▄▄▄▄▄
Read our Whitepaper !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER [ENG] : https://daneel.io/whitepaper
WHITEPAPER [FR] : https://daneel.io/whitepaper/fr/

Social networks:

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:52 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 08:22:31 PM by Sylon

Daneel bounty campaign thread is live!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:49:20 PM

Just sign up on ICO site and received free 50 tokens so how long it will remain valid. This project will be very helpful for new people who are interested to find accurate information about cryptocurrencies and what is safe for investment. It seems interesting idea by talented people.
adsactly

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:10:09 PM

No Love for people in North America thank you, Western Regulators. looks like this would have been a great project to support but doesn't look we like we can participate.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
Fen1X

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:13 PM

I could use an assistant to keep on top of all the crypto news. Perhaps daneel is something for me ;-)
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:48:55 AM

This will intersting one project. but there's need a more prepare, like a few information about an offer ICO or withpaper should be release on the website.
daneel_project

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

Hi @iHaveDreams,
Our Whitepaper will be released shortly, keep an eye on our project Wink

Daneel Team
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:21:45 PM

This is a very interesting concept - AI is indeed taking up investment management space in other areas. So why not crypto Smiley
I will start promoting it among my friends!
Thank you.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:11:18 AM

Will your app just giving advises based on the market values of the currencies or it is more about AI?

IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

Will your app just giving advises based on the market values of the currencies or it is more about AI?
I'm also interested in this

daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:59:26 AM

Hi helen123, IQeon,

The A.I ​​is at the heart of our system: we want to do differently than bots telegrams, and other services that only get data from other services and push it to you.

Our system will aggregate all market values, AND then cross them with the related news, and users emotions (see the website to know more about our "Social Emotion Indicator").

The goal is to provide advices based on IBM's Watson Artificial Intelligence. Thus, by sending all our data and analysis to Watson, we are fully exploiting the power of Machine Learning and modern Artificial Intelligence. More information on the service will be available soon, in the Whitepaper.

Regards,
Daneel Team
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:08:38 PM

Pre-Ico starts on December 4th? When will be main ICO? What soft and hard cap here?
You have mobile or desktop prototype already?
uslfd

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

AI is the future. AI is already replacing human asset manager in investment banks.
You will definitely want a stake in AI economy asap.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
RickyCardero

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

Pre-Ico starts on December 4th? When will be main ICO? What soft and hard cap here?
I think we need to wait at least until whitepaper will be done and then ask questions and deciede smth about this project. For now there is too few information but idea is very promising and if it will really work like always learning AI you will rule the finance world!

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

I seen, that you write IBM as your partner. Which relation you have to IBM? Can you provide some evidence, that its your partner?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:14 PM

just checked the website and signed up.
Looking forward to read the whitepaper from this project.

Kind regards,

penoze

daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

Hi everyone,

Yes, Pre-ICO starts on December 4. All information about pre and main ICO will be announced in the WhitePaper shortly.
We do not yet have any prototypes to show: such a project requires a consistent development in the advanced areas of A. I. and data analysis if we want to offer an optimal experience to our users as described on our website. Our project is quite ambitious, and I'll let you know about the features we foresee and our roadmap to give you an idea of the work we're going to do. Our developers are currently working on the design of the system, and we are always happy to talk to interested people, so I remain at your disposal.

I seen, that you write IBM as your partner. Which relation you have to IBM? Can you provide some evidence, that its your partner?

We are legally "Business Partners" with IBM in the development of this project.
An article on this partnership is coming soon, which will provide you with all the evidence of our partnership. I'll relay the information to you as soon as the article is online.
uslfd

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

Hi everyone,

Yes, Pre-ICO starts on December 4. All information about pre and main ICO will be announced in the WhitePaper shortly.
We do not yet have any prototypes to show: such a project requires a consistent development in the advanced areas of A. I. and data analysis if we want to offer an optimal experience to our users as described on our website. Our project is quite ambitious, and I'll let you know about the features we foresee and our roadmap to give you an idea of the work we're going to do. Our developers are currently working on the design of the system, and we are always happy to talk to interested people, so I remain at your disposal.

We are legally "Business Partners" with IBM in the development of this project.
An article on this partnership is coming soon, which will provide you with all the evidence of our partnership. I'll relay the information to you as soon as the article is online.

Strongly suggest adding "legal business partners" with IBM in promotion signature - this is a huge boost of confidence for investors in the ICO market.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:17:53 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 08:14:49 PM by frcat

daneel_project

When this article  will be publish? before pre-sale I hope? Waiting for this  Roll Eyes
maxel83

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:37:11 AM

I don't get it. Why does this need blockchain? Just to get people's money?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: