Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23474 times)
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:20:04 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 11:27:18 PM by PitL0rd2002

This project looks like to Dashcoin? You will have  similar platform? Which avantages you have before them?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:44 PM

I've done some simple research about Daneel. I can't seem to find it on IBM Partner search and Microsoft Azure Partner search(Or maybe it's unsearchable), But i manage to find Daneel in Crypto Valley (https://cryptovalley.swiss/member-directory/?cn-s=daneel&cn-cat=) . I will wait for more information since i can't find any press relevant press releases that can help Daneel build awareness to the crypto-community.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

I've done some simple research about Daneel. I can't seem to find it on IBM Partner search and Microsoft Azure Partner search(Or maybe it's unsearchable), But i manage to find Daneel in Crypto Valley (https://cryptovalley.swiss/member-directory/?cn-s=daneel&cn-cat=) . I will wait for more information since i can't find any press relevant press releases that can help Daneel build awareness to the crypto-community.

They are still very new. Please give them some time to provide the necessary info.
Meanwhile I do think their concept is brilliant

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Chrmel612

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:31:28 PM

They are still very new. Please give them some time to provide the necessary info.
We and every other guy here on crypto will think the same as you. But in crypto community, you can't trust anyone. So as long as the information above are not yet released, other crypto guy will totally think negative about the project.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
uslfd

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:59:27 AM

We and every other guy here on crypto will think the same as you. But in crypto community, you can't trust anyone. So as long as the information above are not yet released, other crypto guy will totally think negative about the project.

Yes I agree with what you're saying.
Pre-ICO is in three weeks time so there will be more info coming out in due course.
Please come back visit this thread in 10 days when pre-ICO is being prepared you'll find out more.

Stay tuned!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Chrmel612

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

Pre-ICO is in three weeks time so there will be more info coming out in due course.
Please come back visit this thread in 10 days when pre-ICO is being prepared you'll find out more.

Stay tuned!
I actually got to bookmarked this thread because i support innovation. I've done my research about existing systems that already exist in the market and most of them are just telegram bots. One significant name is CryptoPing that raised millions. I hope daneel can raised that kind of amount too. If there was any alpha or mvp app that we can test maybe it will be great for the campaign to raise funding.

uslfd

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

Stay tuned!
I actually got to bookmarked this thread because i support innovation. I've done my research about existing systems that already exist in the market and most of them are just telegram bots. One significant name is CryptoPing that raised millions. I hope daneel can raised that kind of amount too. If there was any alpha or mvp app that we can test maybe it will be great for the campaign to raise funding.

I have CryptoPing as well - so far, it looks like Daneel is slightly more geared towards new to intermediate users as its interface is more colourful and information more organised in a new user friendly way.

HeyMrCrypto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Wow it seems to be the project I was looking for! Watson + crypto, nice !

I've done some research too and here is what I found

https://imgur.com/a/ae6u9

IBM partnership seems to be legit !
I'm really looking forward to read the whitepaper!

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi Daneel, I think your project is indeed interesting. I've joined your Twitter bounty and will continue to support and contribute your project until the end of the ICO, so all I'm asking is to always update your tweets. Thank you.

uslfd

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi Daneel, I think your project is indeed interesting. I've joined your Twitter bounty and will continue to support and contribute your project until the end of the ICO, so all I'm asking is to always update your tweets. Thank you.

Hi thank you very much for your interest. Apparently the devs are still preparing to step up their promotion. As you could see, they are still working on white paper and translation etc. Give them some time and come back to check on this thread from time to time!

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi thank you very much for your interest. Apparently the devs are still preparing to step up their promotion. As you could see, they are still working on white paper and translation etc. Give them some time and come back to check on this thread from time to time!

Oh sorry. Maybe you don't understand or maybe you don't know they already set-up their promotion here, Daneel Bounty Campaign. And as of this date, a total of 225 people already participated in Daneel Twitter Campaign. So if the devs don't want to update their twitter account with fresh news every day to share with my (and their) Twitter followers it's fine with me.

daneel_project

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:01:17 PM

Hello all,

Our whitepaper is now available !

https://daneel.io/whitepaper

Take a look at it and discover the power of our A.I !

Please let us know what you think about it :
- By replying to this post
- By sending us an email at : contact@daneel.io
- By joining our Community on Telegram: t.me/DaneelCommunity

The Daneel team
HeyMrCrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

Awesome!

Im going to read it and i'll post my feeback here  Wink

uslfd

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Oh sorry. Maybe you don't understand or maybe you don't know they already set-up their promotion here, Daneel Bounty Campaign. And as of this date, a total of 225 people already participated in Daneel Twitter Campaign. So if the devs don't want to update their twitter account with fresh news every day to share with my (and their) Twitter followers it's fine with me.

Hurray, white paper is out!
Maybe it's good you could also voice your concern to the dev about not seeing enough tweets?
I'm sure they will listen to your constructive opinion.
Join their telegram group too to discuss with them Smiley

With 67 pages of whitepaper, im sure the devs do mean business!!
Meanwhile, enjoy the white paper!

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:49 AM

Daneel: The first A.I created to help cryptocurrency investors

Our objective

With Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies moving into the mainstream, access to a responsive and trustworthy source of information has become a strategic issue for every investor.
Indeed, with the development of digital technologies, cryptocurrency data is now accessible everywhere: exchange platforms, social media, specialized press, dedicated TV shows, groups of influencers, word of mouth… Not a day goes by without being flooded with information!
Confronted with this, each investor faces different problems: how to capture the right information at the right time among all the available data? How to understand the different emotions of the market? How to finely analyse the available information when decisions must sometimes be made in just a few minutes?
Because we are aware of these challenges, our goal is clear : to design Daneel, the first AI created to help cryptocurrency investors.

https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-the-first-a-i-created-to-help-cryptocurrency-investors-c9c2f6c77154
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:59:54 PM

I see a project with many nice things on its website. Ejm: IBM, only the time and your efforts will be reflected in the development of the project.

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
Oerni79

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

I see a nice and interesting Project. Looking forward Smiley

Join FxToken - The first decentralized Forex-Platform powered by FxToken
helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

Will you have a refferal program?

Chrmel612

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

Wow it seems to be the project I was looking for! Watson + crypto, nice !

I've done some research too and here is what I found

IBM partnership seems to be legit !
I'm really looking forward to read the whitepaper!

Well this is what i just needed. Can i ask the links on where you search about the partners of IBM? Or the search is only restricted to partners of IBM itself? Hoping for your reply.

ink27

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

The idea of providing users with qualitive information sounds good.
But I do not understand completely what is the reason to use blockchain technology?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: