Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 02:17:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fork gone! BTC to $10k in 2017 guaranteed!  (Read 2204 times)
thecodebear

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:06:34 PM

The uncertainty and general possible mayhem of the fork was the only thing standing in the way of $10,000 BTC by end of 2017. Now with the fork removed I think we are guaranteed to hit it in December.

How high do you think it'll go before end of year? If Bitcoin keeps its average pace this year it'll hit $11,000 roughly on the last day of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DaMut

Activity: 392

[I] [<][3] [Y][O][U]

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:12:50 PM

it is gone or suspended ?
i just heard they're suspending it not remove it,right ?
well i think we will see a correction in a few days later on,and then the ride start.
i believe we will see it this year or at least next month we should touch that point.
slowly but sure we will hit another ATH for this year and then stabilize it in there.
at best we should see it around $10.300 more or less than that

NB:
for them who want to know about the release and news regarding the fork you can check it in here :
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:16:05 PM

The uncertainty and general possible mayhem of the fork was the only thing standing in the way of $10,000 BTC by end of 2017. Now with the fork removed I think we are guaranteed to hit it in December.

How high do you think it'll go before end of year? If Bitcoin keeps its average pace this year it'll hit $11,000 roughly on the last day of the year.

I still think we will see a correction pretty soon.
And then after that we may go for 10k.
However if we go to 10k straight, man I don't know. Look at the chart. We need some cool down!
Too much parabolic movement without any significant dip will hurt later if the trend reversals, even if it's just for a
short while.

SativaDiva

Activity: 96

21. English major - writing concentration. <3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:25:44 PM

I have watched BTC go from 2-3k in June 2017, 4k in July-August 2017, and 5-6k between September and October, now it is November 2017 and it is currently 7.5k at this very moment. There is no doubt that with the way of popular demand and bitcoin causing curiosity to the masses, about it spiking to 10k by the end of 2017. Hell, itll probably be 10k by the end of the month! here's to hoping <3; we can use the nonexistent fork to eat all of the bread we will be making. #happycryptolivesforthewin

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
thecodebear

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

it is gone or suspended ?
i just heard they're suspending it not remove it,right ?
well i think we will see a correction in a few days later on,and then the ride start.
i believe we will see it this year or at least next month we should touch that point.
slowly but sure we will hit another ATH for this year and then stabilize it in there.
at best we should see it around $10.300 more or less than that

NB:
for them who want to know about the release and news regarding the fork you can check it in here :
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html

They cancelled it. It's gone.

I mean sure Bitcoin still needs block size upgrade at some point in the future, but they essentially said they'll only support it when there is consensus around it and not when it threatens to divide the community. So yes, the contentious hard fork is 100% gone.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

I find it so odd that they took out the fork because it seemed so crucial -- there was such a build up to it and now it's gone before everyone expected to sell. We'll probably have a load of panic sellers right now trying to get the most out of this bubble that they tried so hard to ride up.

Should maybe drop down by a 500-1000 dollars. In the past few minutes that I've been keeping up with the price, there has been a drop of around $300. I'm not too worried though; it's probably better for the longevity of BTC to not have too many forks like these especially ones that seem like an attack more than anything.

illinest

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:05:33 PM

Not sure about the timing. I'm never one to make time predictions, especially with less than 2 months left in the year. Did you see that massive eiffel tower in BTCUSD after the news? Seems like there's a battle between traders who bought because of the 2x "dividend" (which was trading at 15% of BTC's value) and are now selling, and investors who are buying the dip.

I'm thinking the trend will continue upwards, but after today's volatility, I wouldn't be surprised to see more choppy action either. Looks like money is flowing back into altcoins, which is generally good for drying up BTC supply on the exchanges.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Catmony

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:22:40 PM

Now its time for alts to get green like vegetables but I still don't think price of bitcoin will correct below $7k, now there is nothing coming so bitcoin is the only chain that will be recognized as original chain.

Might be bitcoin2x supporters got worried after looking at how both forks before this one got ripped off.

Now atleast $10k by end of this year looks possible.

Mister1k

Activity: 446

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

I too read about the thread which is been informed about the segwit failure by lauda.
There is possiblity as you said, but do not know how we can sure that bitcoin price will reach 10k US dollars.
If we can get the supply and demand more bitcoin we can expect the big amount without any adoption.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Rozita

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

Very difficult to speculate what will happen in short-term.
There is a high possibility that many people who have held their bitcoins till now, Sell their coins as there is no longer any Bitcoin Segwit2x.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
thecodebear

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:45:23 PM

There is a high possibility that many people who have held their bitcoins till now, Sell their coins as there is no longer any Bitcoin Segwit2x.

Yeah short term there could be a correction as people move back into the altcoin market now that they don't get B2X coins. But overall I think this is very positive for the price and there will definitely be another boom this year even if there is a short term correction now.
warrior333

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

No. This will not be possible. What are the reasons now for the price to rise? I think that now will be the correction and bitcoin at best by the end of the year will be held at the level of 7000+. This is a good result. If the rumors that Amazon will start to accept bitcoin proves true then it can give a significant push prices up. But I think that this is unlikely.

thecodebear

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

No. This will not be possible. What are the reasons now for the price to rise? I think that now will be the correction and bitcoin at best by the end of the year will be held at the level of 7000+. This is a good result. If the rumors that Amazon will start to accept bitcoin proves true then it can give a significant push prices up. But I think that this is unlikely.

Well Bitcoin being stable and not worrying about what is going to happen to it with the fork leads to a lot of investor confidence so that will help push price up. Plus the CME futures market will be starting by the end of the year which will also apply upward pressure. It does need a correction before the end of the year, but I'm guessing it'll be short lived.
richardsNY

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

That may be, but they will buy back (probably at premium levels) once they notice that people won't dump, but just further start accumulating. I am happy to see that at least some people have enough decency to admit that SegWit2x isn't a viable option to go for -- that requires steel balls, which I have respect for. It was the entire community that was preparing itself for yet another chain split, but we have booked some real nice progress here. Of course there will be a whole lot of people disappointed in the fact that they will not be able to get their 'free' money anymore. All their hope will now be focused on the amateurish BTG to launch soon....

Krikke

Activity: 55

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

People who hoped for free coins are dumping it a bit, but the next big thing is the ETFs that will pop up!
Happy that the 2x didn't go through, so I don't need to worry about this replay protection!

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
LoyceV

Activity: 952

Howdy

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

As far as I know, it's suspended due to "lack of community support". Or, in reality, many miners backed out of it. Although I like not having a split, the hard fork with bigger blocks is still needed!

A couple of months back, the UAHF was prevented when miners came up with the New York agreement. They agreed to activate SegWit (this has happened), and the next step would be larger blocks.
But, larger blocks means less fees, and since miners now easily earn $15000 per block in fees alone (last block: $22566 in fees plus $91242 in block reward), they have a huge financial interest in keeping Bitcoin blocks small.
It wouldn't surprise me if this was the plan all along.

Washball

Activity: 70

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

Just seen the price going up to almost 8K, then dropped a few hundreds. But despite this little bump, it will go up again. Bitcoin will reach 10K before the end of the year, that's for sure.

Silberman

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

I think the same, that fork was the greatest threat to bitcoin in a long time and now that is out of our path bitcoin seems destined to reach even greater heights, 10000 dollars before the end of the year seems like an adequate amount but I think we are also going to see a small correction since many people were buying bitcoin because they wanted to have segwit2x coins and as such those people are going to sell and get altcoins instead.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
PROPTHEREUM
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███

███
███
███
███
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
WhitePaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN Thread

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Hello You

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

You never know. We might already have seen the peak action for the year. It's quite possible all this buying was for free coins that were technically not supposed to exist at all. Never underestimate the stupidity of the people out there.

I don't really care about the price compared to the potential disruption 2X was going to bring, but I never really believed it was going to happen anyway.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:13 PM

What if it was the other way round? People could have allowed it to rise to 7k mainly because of the expected fork. What if the majority expected lower fees and a faster network and hoped that this is what the fork brings? You can never read the public. I've seen buying pressure clash with a huge dump attempt not long ago on major exchanges and so far the bulls are winning, but we'll see what happens when they're given time to move their cold wallets to exchanges. It could still end up with a crash.

soname12

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:03:36 PM

I think that when the forked bitcoin event ends there will be a strong price adjustment that could be a bitcoin discount from now until the end of the year because in 2017 the price of bitcoin has increased quite a lot now it's time to rest So its price will decrease at least until the end of the year, along with the preparation of Asian countries to welcome the new year bitcoin will definitely reduce.

Gaff

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

I still think we will see a correction pretty soon.
And then after that we may go for 10k.
However if we go to 10k straight, man I don't know. Look at the chart. We need some cool down!
Too much parabolic movement without any significant dip will hurt later if the trend reversals, even if it's just for a
short while.

You know what mate, the correction is always happening and it's closely monitored by the bitcoin network hosts and admins. Well that's a cool thing about it so that we will be given that opportunity to reach that 10K, although the road to it is a struggle but still holders waited that to happen. The trend of bitcoin is having its graphical advantages, and the probability showed positive outcomes as it has been seen progressive several days passed.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
omonuyak

Activity: 252

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

Since the hardfork is out of the way we should expect a serious pump in both bitcoin and altcoins market as people will see no reason why they should not invest. I have read many speculation that bitcoin is going to get to $10,000 on the last day of December 2017 and I will like to find what are the reason why that date keep repeating itself.  I have decided to buy now and hold till further notice as I see now is a wrong time to sell.  I think bitcoin will go as high as $12,000 before end of this year and if this happens we would see this year as one of the year to remember.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
DroidR17A

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:51 PM

I think BTC will tank to the $6k or so mark, before slowly climbing back up. I doubt it will hit 10K this year. May be wrong, but with the hardfork nonsense out of the way, people are moving funds back into atls.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jr. Members
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

I love reading speculations about bitcoin when there is "guaranteed" on it well though it's quite hard to say that it can happen for just less than a month but we are going there and I believe on it.

I'm only thinking for about $8,500 for the short span of time that was remaining before this year ends but if there's a bull rush then $10,000 is a big possibility.

hahahafr

Activity: 358

https://gexcrypto.io/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

Wow, i was really expecting to see this kind of speculations, i knew that the fork was going to be canceled, but i read a prediction of a random guy who said that bitcoin was going to be twenty thousand dollars by tomorrow because of this, wow, he is really positive after all!
Of course that it is going to go up in some time, it only needs some days or even weeks until it can recover and go over eight thousand dollars soon.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
bob3772

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:10:21 PM

I love reading speculations about bitcoin when there is "guaranteed" on it well though it's quite hard to say that it can happen for just less than a month but we are going there and I believe on it.

I'm only thinking for about $8,500 for the short span of time that was remaining before this year ends but if there's a bull rush then $10,000 is a big possibility.

I can guarantee you that I speculate that we will not reach 10k before the year end, I think the fork was actually serving to pump the price and now we will have some set backs in the coming weeks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:16:08 PM

I agree that Bitcoin will reach the 10,000 dollar mark before the end of this current year. Without the threat, FUDs, and troll circling the community, we may reach that heights. Even though corrections can happen anytime, this will just make the rally even stronger. I hope we will have a prosperous new year ahead of us.

thecodebear

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:25:06 PM

I can guarantee you that I speculate that we will not reach 10k before the year end, I think the fork was actually serving to pump the price and now we will have some set backs in the coming weeks.

Well I agree completely there will be a correction before the end of the year too. But theres 7 weeks left in the year. For bitcoin that is a lot of time. when bitcoin is pumping it can go up over $500 in a day. So I wouldn't at all be surprised to have a correction or at least consolidation and sideways trading for a few weeks still leaving enough time for a bull run up to $10k over 7 weeks from now.
John Langut

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

I agree that Bitcoin will reach the 10,000 dollar mark before the end of this current year. Without the threat, FUDs, and troll circling the community, we may reach that heights. Even though corrections can happen anytime, this will just make the rally even stronger. I hope we will have a prosperous new year ahead of us.

Some of the ramp up to 7000 may have been the lure of free money through the fork. I'm not fully convinced as Segwit2x was different than Bitcoin Cash, it was threatening to take its place instead coexist. But still there needs to be something to drive up desire.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]
vv181

Activity: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:56:08 AM

probably will have our pullback on bitcoin finally, it got already to almost 8K  so I would say it is time now for a good pullback before it continues to 10K and beyond

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jtipt

Activity: 714

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:06:17 AM

That's correct. Many people had bought btc in the hopes of getting another free coin, that's what was mainly causing the rise in price.
I'm a little surprised, I though segwit2x was a well planned move and already had the consensus that it needed for the fork.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
akram143

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:04:19 AM

I just now saw that fork was cancelled so it will increase the chance of price increasing more,but i think it will hit $9000 by the end of december because $ 10000 looks little bit far away.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

The fork does made the price pump for converting people who are trading alt to buy bitcoin to get free coin but they are now back to alts so the price went down again. But still I do believe that even without the fork, bitcoin can remain it's great price to another ATH soon. We are now close to Christmas season and we all know what's about to happen when we are on holidays and every end of the year there is something good that's happening on bitcoin.

ivrynx

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:57:53 AM

We should still be thankful for the fork being postponed or moved to another date,  this only means that the market will go under correction, we should also not worry and panic sell, since the fork has been postponed, we still need to take care of our investments, by this time, though it seems that the value of bitcoin will not breach 10000 usd, rest assured that bitcoin will hit 10000 usd in time, as of now what seems cleare to me it the price.of bitcoin migth go up around 8500-9000 usd at the end of the year, since there is still bitcoin silver by december.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 476

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

I just now saw that fork was cancelled so it will increase the chance of price increasing more,but i think it will hit $9000 by the end of december because $ 10000 looks little bit far away.

The fork was cancelled due to which suddenly the price started shooting till 7800$ and then came the fall back to 7200$ where actually it was originally. This was temporary phase for which the price shoot up and then people started selling at the all time high. Let us see how the next week goes before we can know how the prices react to this news.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

I think BTC will tank to the $6k or so mark, before slowly climbing back up. I doubt it will hit 10K this year. May be wrong, but with the hardfork nonsense out of the way, people are moving funds back into atls.

Yeah - this is the most likely scenario. There isn't any more news to attach a pump to, so people will slowly take profits.

All of bitcoin's problems remain, the inability to scale, the mempool backlog, the fees. I expect attention will now turn to the alts to see if one of them can actually be used as a currency.

thecodebear

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:58:00 AM

Yeah - this is the most likely scenario. There isn't any more news to attach a pump to, so people will slowly take profits.

All of bitcoin's problems remain, the inability to scale, the mempool backlog, the fees. I expect attention will now turn to the alts to see if one of them can actually be used as a currency.

Extremely unlikely. The situation was far worse before segwit, and no one was looking for an altcoin to replace bitcoin. Furthermore, bitcoin is about hit the traditional investor market with CME and CBOE futures. Welcome to the big time bitcoin!

Segwit only has about 10% adoption right now. If that gets well over 50% in the next few months it will alleviate backlog and fees, at least for the time being. Of course Bitcoin still needs block size increase probably in the next year and off chain solutions in the next two years. The only way people would ever start looking for an altcoin alternative to bitcoin is if scaling actually fails for Bitcoin. Progress was made this year, that's what matters. If progress is made next year and by two years from now Bitcoin becomes scalable with viable off-chain solutions then it will be unstoppable. Also it's not like every other blockchain wouldn't also have scaling problems if it had bitcoins popularity, so saying another altcoin would replace it doesn't really make sense. Scalability is a problem inherent to blockchains.
polymerbatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:07:46 PM

What if If I told you that the price of bitcoin increase because of the hardfork ? So today the hardfork is cancelled/suspended and if you look at the bitcoin market and price right now, the price start going down. Hit $11,000 in the end of 2017 ? In your dream mate, even back to $7,500 will be hard right now.

Kronos21

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

You are wrong. Such news is. But maybe after a fork suspended this action will be delayed. I will remind you that Amazon announced its intention to introduce the possibility of payment for bitcoin. It is possible that this decision is expected segwit2x. If this solution was introduced into the life of the bitcoin price immediately exceeded $ 10,000.

thecodebear

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

What if If I told you that the price of bitcoin increase because of the hardfork ? So today the hardfork is cancelled/suspended and if you look at the bitcoin market and price right now, the price start going down. Hit $11,000 in the end of 2017 ? In your dream mate, even back to $7,500 will be hard right now.

umm 7500 hard? It's still above 7000 despite the sell off from people who were just waiting for the fork to get their free coins. 7500 isn't hard, 7500 is in the current price range. $10k is very likely given that there is still over 7 weeks left in the year, and despite the no2x sell off Bitcoin has stabilized above 7000 for the time being. There might still be a drop but that will be followed by new highs and with as much time as there is left in the year there should be enough time for it to pump to $10k. Now it might bounce off the $10k psychological wall and only hit say $9900+ by the end of the year, but yes it will most likely get up around $10k by end of year.
Capradina

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:37:43 PM

Hmm, I think this is indeed the case that cannot be eliminated. because all the people who are already professionals in the bitcoin also says the same thing, but it would be much better we also do preparation more than 2 things. The first thing is preparing to welcome with joy if the price of the bitcoin can touch the $10 k and the second was welcomed with a bit of chagrin that is doing backup some capital to be kept so as not to get a big loss.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Eugenar

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

Is it really true? Where did you get this infromation? And if it's true, will it be in favor for us? AFTER the hardfork, it is expected that the market value of Bitcoin will be more expensive because they are expecting that the outcome will be the same as the recent segwit2x last August. So if the hardfork will no longer happen, we don't also know what will make the value of Bitcoin to be more expensive. Since there's no assurance that the rate of increase at this moment will be continuous.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 504

Zigger.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:43:07 PM

Hmm, I think this is indeed the case that cannot be eliminated. because all the people who are already professionals in the bitcoin also says the same thing, but it would be much better we also do preparation more than 2 things. The first thing is preparing to welcome with joy if the price of the bitcoin can touch the $10 k and the second was welcomed with a bit of chagrin that is doing backup some capital to be kept so as not to get a big loss.
That's a good understanding, being prepared for anything. From the expertise view the growth of bitcoin will reach great heights leading to $10000 at the earliest before the year end. Still this is an expectation and the reality can differ according to the market. To be prepared is good, so that one can be compromised with the other getting at least a small profit.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
shintosai

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

That's a good understanding, being prepared for anything. From the expertise view the growth of bitcoin will reach great heights leading to $10000 at the earliest before the year end. Still this is an expectation and the reality can differ according to the market. To be prepared is good, so that one can be compromised with the other getting at least a small profit.
which is always better making good strategy and always have a back up plans so just in case things wont go according to our direction we are still
prepared for possible actions, speculations always gives a positive movement seeing how bitcoin moves before.

Ararbermas

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

I think that when the forked bitcoin event ends there will be a strong price adjustment that could be a bitcoin discount from now until the end of the year because in 2017 the price of bitcoin has increased quite a lot now it's time to rest So its price will decrease at least until the end of the year, along with the preparation of Asian countries to welcome the new year bitcoin will definitely reduce.
yes thats true we cannot make some prediction value cause there are always scenario happen even before when that fork is not already exist. Maybe there will be some reason will emerge again to stop bitcoin climbing such as banning some country that have a high demand of bitcoin something like that like what happened on china. But making some prediction is not a bad habit. So lets just continue to make more prediction about bitcoin value in the future maybe it can achieve. Who knows. Lol

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
sofi@

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:15:24 PM

Whether there will be a fork or none the value of bitcoin keeps rising and because of the cancellation of the segwit2x many expect that bitcoin will go up even more higher but I think it will not reach $10000 before this year would end probably by next year and what we can only expect is bitcoin may reach $8000 because the pump I think is too much for this year and it has already reach the maximum increase for bitcoin price this 2017.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 672

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:30:41 PM

Finally a positive outcome for the #NO2X teams. I wasn't afraid of the fork before though, just seeing it as a way to gain easy Bitcoin. You see, that's the problem, I think most people also see the Segwit2X fork just as a money making event, not something that they're afraid of. Quite the opposite, we should see a correction soon as all that money is flowing back to another market. Just like last night when the news of segwit2x cancelation spread, the alts market are covered in green, every alts is going up. People are selling/trading their BTC now because the fork is canceled.

How high will we go this year? I'd say only $8000. We almost hit that wall last night but then 2x was canceled so we crashed back to $7K. Should be reached before the end of the year. $10K at 2018 I think, Bitcoin needs a cooldown before making another huge run Tongue

aubert
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

Finally a positive outcome for the #NO2X teams. I wasn't afraid of the fork before though, just seeing it as a way to gain easy Bitcoin. You see, that's the problem, I think most people also see the Segwit2X fork just as a money making event, not something that they're afraid of. Quite the opposite, we should see a correction soon as all that money is flowing back to another market. Just like last night when the news of segwit2x cancelation spread, the alts market are covered in green, every alts is going up. People are selling/trading their BTC now because the fork is canceled.

How high will we go this year? I'd say only $8000. We almost hit that wall last night but then 2x was canceled so we crashed back to $7K. Should be reached before the end of the year. $10K at 2018 I think, Bitcoin needs a cooldown before making another huge run Tongue
I always think that all these hype that could make the bitcoin price pumped so hard were come from these SegWit2x Hardfork rumours and people seeking for the opportunity of owning B2X but well,
maybe I just wrong. and now hopefully that bitcoin could just hits the new ATH at $10K but as you said, the only potential new ATH that does make sense is $8K.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
marcuslong

Activity: 798

Slice me <3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

Is this 100% guaranteed because i have a plan to withdraw all my bitcoin this comming december because i need money to spent in Christmas and New year im going to spend all my money to my family and love once im going to treat them whenever they want to go. Or what items they want in life. Hopefully this will make happens so everyone will be happy before the year ends.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 1190

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:27:38 PM

I believe it's not, because fork was one of the major reasons why BTC spiked to new ATHs.
But after their pre-announcement of fork cancellation has put Bitcoins open to some sudden crash possibilities.
If not, it will still follow the correction pattern before it starts to rush again towards 10k for real.

10k looks reasonable here as Bitcoin still holds above 7150 and this shows that the support of buyers is really strong to keep it holding over there.
It's just 30-35% above the current value, so won't take longer to be there.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
Slow death

Activity: 658

Need a Campaign Manager? https://goo.gl/qpZyp7

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

I am not some famous analyst, but I think $10.000 until December will be very difficult, if you told me 9000 $ until December I can consider this prediction

I think by the end of December the price will be $9000. The price has increased a lot this year, imagine if next year has the same increase as this year, we will be on the moon

DroidR17A

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:58:56 PM

I think that;s wishful thinking. Now that the 2x fork is dead, the lure of free money is gone, so traders are moving back to alt coins to make a buck. If another serious fork contender comes along (and I don't mean BTC Silver, Bronze, or any other color for that matter) then it might spike again. Otherwise, I'd expect a pull back to $6 to $6.5k for the next month or so. Looking at CMC, it seems to be slowly edging down.

1   Bitcoin   $119,817,832,498   $7186.49   $3,655,760,000   16,672,650 BTC   -1.45%

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jr. Members
thecodebear

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

I think that;s wishful thinking. Now that the 2x fork is dead, the lure of free money is gone, so traders are moving back to alt coins to make a buck. If another serious fork contender comes along (and I don't mean BTC Silver, Bronze, or any other color for that matter) then it might spike again. Otherwise, I'd expect a pull back to $6 to $6.5k for the next month or so. Looking at CMC, it seems to be slowly edging down.

1   Bitcoin   $119,817,832,498   $7186.49   $3,655,760,000   16,672,650 BTC   -1.45%

Well so far it is holding strong in the low 7100s despite the huge sell off right after the pump following the fork. I think rather than the crash that has become typical so far this year we'll probably just see some sideways trading, maybe a slight decline to under $7000, perhaps for a few weeks, before another boom next month that should send it to make an attack on $10k
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:22:14 AM

This is certainly true, and I've also been concerned about the migration from bitcoin to alts after the fork, but I'm a little less concerned with how well support around $7k has held.  Given how much alts have gone up in the last 24 hours, I would have thought that bitcoin would be tumbling.  But it's managed to hold, so I think we've got a shot at not having a major post-fork (or post-fork-cancelation) correction.  I'm hoping we go sideways in the $7k to $7700 range for the next week or so and then resume the uptrend.

Fatov

Activity: 359

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:27:44 AM

$10k without correction? we dont see $5k again?

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:42:58 AM

Maybe we see the price of bitcoin become 10k dollars . Because fork is cancelled for sure many investor again buy bitcoin so thr pricr will continue to increase. As of now the ptice of bitcoin is already  7500 dollars and its near to 8k dollars and maybe we see the price of 9k dollars this month of november and the 10k dollars next month of december. So if you have extra money now it's better if you invest now in bitcoin to make some profit.

Casabrandy

Activity: 714

I'm not CrAzY

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:58:56 AM

Maybe we see the price of bitcoin become 10k dollars . Because fork is cancelled for sure many investor again buy bitcoin so thr pricr will continue to increase. As of now the ptice of bitcoin is already  7500 dollars and its near to 8k dollars and maybe we see the price of 9k dollars this month of november and the 10k dollars next month of december. So if you have extra money now it's better if you invest now in bitcoin to make some profit.
This seems reciprocates what is happening now,since fork has been cancelled, most of the traders withdraw their btc to do more of tradings and use to buy some alts,we might not see $10k dollars unless some news will occur by Dec that will get new investors attention.

faithupgrade

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:05:58 AM

Yup 10k at January 2018. Lets hope for it. Segwit might cause trouble, good thing they cancelled this lame update without replay protection.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:09:16 AM

Too early to celebrate bud. Look at the price of Bitcoin now, it slides down to $7,100 and may continue to go down up to $6,800 because of correction and BTC holders going back to Alts to take advantage of the current low price of alts in the market. Bitcoin will hit $10,000 USD no doubt about it, but it may not be December of this year.
jc89

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

I think the fork isn't totally gone. Based on what I've read they just postponed it but didn't say that it will never push through anymore. There might still be some setbacks and corrections with the price but nonetheless it will still go to 10k no doubt about it. Maybe the news of fork suspension hasn't reached everyone and there might still be others out there who will pull out so I'm thinking we might fall back to at least 6500 at the lowest then will surely come back again to 7k and up.
xypos

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:10:46 AM

I wouldn't say guaranteed because nothing is guaranteed really. But now that the fork is cancelled or at least postponed for later i can see a lot more ease and potential for price to go to $10k or even higher levels.

And quite honestly, this could all happen in the span of one year.

Do expect a correction after the big pump up to $10k though, the price may overshoot that figure quite a bit before going down a bit.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1064

VLB.IO

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:22:58 AM

It's difficult for bitcoin to reach $ 10.000 at the end of year while for now bitcoin still struggling on $ 7700 to $8000 at the moment

I think the fork isn't totally gone. Based on what I've read they just postponed it but didn't say that it will never push through anymore. There might still be some setbacks and corrections with the price but nonetheless it will still go to 10k no doubt about it. Maybe the news of fork suspension hasn't reached everyone and there might still be others out there who will pull out so I'm thinking we might fall back to at least 6500 at the lowest then will surely come back again to 7k and up.

Just like BCH fork before, it will start decrease ! So this year , bitcoin able reach $ 8k or $ 9k ,the maximum value

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
michellee

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

if the price is hit $11,000 then I think the price will go for more than $11,000 because we have opportunity to see the price is increase higher than this year so I think we can sell our bitcoin for small amount to make big money. if the price is really hit that price then I am sure that many of us will get the party in their home and they can really make a lot of money by selling their bitcoin. actually I am waiting the price is reach $10,000 too like other people but I think we need to be patience because right now, the price is trying to be in one level price.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
    ███████████████████████████
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
███████████████████████████
adam1230

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:41:27 AM

Fork canceled so we will see 5000$ in few months. there are too many problems that shows we need a fork. And if tx fee gets higher everyday then less people will start to use bitcoin for transactions.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
LoyceV

Howdy

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

Fork canceled so we will see 5000$ in few months. there are too many problems that shows we need a fork. And if tx fee gets higher everyday then less people will start to use bitcoin for transactions.
Bitcoin is dropping hard at the moment, while Bitcoin Cash is up 41% already.
This is of course all speculation: all traders want to own more in the end, while all together they'll own less, because exchanges take a cut. It's not even a zero-sum game, it's negative.

My only wish would be for Bitcoin Core to increase blocksize on their own, without massive objections from people who benefit from high fees, exactly as Satoshi suggested:
satoshi on October 4, 2010:
It can be phased in, like:

if (blocknumber > 115000)
    maxblocksize = largerlimit

It can start being in versions way ahead, so by the time it reaches that block number and goes into effect, the older versions that don't have it are already obsolete.

When we're near the cutoff block number, I can put an alert to old versions to make sure they know they have to upgrade.

Kemarit

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

I don't think that $11000 is possible for this year. I speculate that maybe in the ball park of $8000-$9000 is fairly a conservative estimate. Also correction is going to happen or is happening now, its below $7000 and I think it's possible to see it drop a few more in the coming days. Segwit2x is already postponed, and we should be expecting this kind of correction to happened soon. But to really push to $10000 at the end of the year, we need another fresh breath of positive news, however, I'm not seeing any except for Amazon accepting bitcoin but it looks like they have shoot down that idea. Its just days before the end of the year, there are a lot of  things that are going to happened by for me, $8000-$9000 tops for this year.

thecodebear

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

Expected correction. Price had gone up >50% past few weeks. Expect a consolidation in the $6000s like it is now, then a renewed push by end of the year towards $10k.

Bitcoin Cash is pump and dump just like in August. Pure speculation. BCH isn't actually used for anything except trading. It's blocks are literally 99% empty. Once traders take their BCH profit they'll move it back into Bitcoin and pop bitcoin goes up a few hundred bucks just from that.

And yeah I agree Bitcoin Core needs to implement a block size increase relatively soon. The fork was only contentious because bitcoin core was against it. It is a needed upgrade for Bitcoin and definitely needs to happen next year. For the time being Bitcoin clients need to start implementing segwit so that blocks are not at full capacity and fees go back down. Segwit transactions are only at like 10%.
John Langut

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:08:26 PM

When Bitcoin Cash pumped in August, Bitcoin didn't fall this hard. That happened a month later, and Bitcoin Cash dropped too.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:34:55 PM

I want to do a little correction in the information you have mate. Investors were holding bitcoin for the Segwit2x as fork is already over. So it is segwit2x that has been cancelled now, due to wish investors have rushed to the exchanges to sell the bitcoin which is of no use to them now because they were expecting to get a huge profit due to split chain. The bitcoin price is therefore, going down worth at the moment and has gone to $6732. If the investors keep on selling bitcoin like this I am afraid of bitcoin could once again go back to the price around $5000 or may be lesser than it. It will be a great achievement of bitcoin if it gets back its price to $7800.   

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Hallmader

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:39:55 PM

I am also setting the target for 2017 at $10,000 per Bitcoin. That is already enough for me. It seems a perfect and reasonable speculation already. If in any case that it will fall short of grabbing the $10,000 resistance, for sure it would be playing around $9,500 more or less. And finally in the earliest days of the year 2018, the $10,000 will finally be hit. But because of the upcoming SegWit2x this December, I think it is going to be an easy $10,000.

bitcoin31

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:41:51 PM

Even the fork is cancelled theg have bad effect because as of now the price of bitcoin continue to decrease and it's not 6700 dollars and I hope it will increase again the price soon so we can make more profit. But for sure we will see 10k dollars before end of this year 2017. So if you have extra money in your wallet better to buy bitcoin now but invest only you can afford to lose.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
tabas

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

When Bitcoin Cash pumped in August, Bitcoin didn't fall this hard. That happened a month later, and Bitcoin Cash dropped too.

And when bitcoin cash will drop after it's pump, bitcoin expected to pump. This is how the crypto market goes on, a rally for every coin but at the end of the day bitcoin is always the winner of it.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
loreykyutt05

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:54:17 PM

Even the fork is cancelled theg have bad effect because as of now the price of bitcoin continue to decrease and it's not 6700 dollars and I hope it will increase again the price soon so we can make more profit. But for sure we will see 10k dollars before end of this year 2017. So if you have extra money in your wallet better to buy bitcoin now but invest only you can afford to lose.
yup I think it is a great time to buy some bitcoins today since the price is not that high yet we could use this opportunity to buy some bitcoins and expect a good profit at the end of this year ! 10k usd at the end of the year is very possible to happen so I am taking the risk

RenegadeMind

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- CHIMAERA

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:38:56 AM

Only $10,000? Why so bearish?  Grin

But seriously, I'd love to see that, but I don't believe it will happen.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
thecodebear

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:44:36 AM

And when bitcoin cash will drop after it's pump, bitcoin expected to pump. This is how the crypto market goes on, a rally for every coin but at the end of the day bitcoin is always the winner of it.

Exactly. People who have gotten good positions in Bitcoin Cash before or as it was rising will make lots more bitcoin because of the pump. When the profit-taking occurs in the next few days and BCH dumps all that money is going to flow back into Bitcoin. People just making money off the Bitcoin Cash which is a pure trading coin, no usage outside of trading.
Sensill

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:18:49 AM

about BTG and 2x it is only game from china to pump prices and make good income .
bitcoin price may up again if some one start and make Bitcoindiamond , bitcoinmoon ,..............
machinek20

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:53:32 AM

The time is too short to reach 10k, it will become unhealthy rising for bitcoin and it will got correction if it can up 3k in 1,5 month, so I think the possibility to reach 10k and stablilize in that number need to wait until next year

Open4lies

Activity: 261

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

yup I think it is a great time to buy some bitcoins today since the price is not that high yet we could use this opportunity to buy some bitcoins and expect a good profit at the end of this year ! 10k usd at the end of the year is very possible to happen so I am taking the risk
Be careful! The current price of Bitcoin are falling down by the rumor about SegWit2x and Bitcoin Cash can become the next Bitcoin in future. You should to keep calm and wait the confirm from the Bitcoin miners to know that news is real or fake. If that rumor become the truth, I am sure the Bitcoin price will not stop down at here.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
VuLDK

Activity: 28

VuLDK

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:52 PM

I agree with you. With the price increase like this, the BTC price will reach $ 10,000 at the end of this year
LoyceV

Howdy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

The current price of Bitcoin are falling down by the rumor about SegWit2x and Bitcoin Cash can become the next Bitcoin in future.
If that is true, it's like a trick to take your Bitcoins from you. Imagine this:
Before Bitcoin Cash, you had 1 Bitcoin. After the fork, you had 1 Bitcoin and 1 Bitcoin Cash.
Now imagine you sold the 1 Bitcoin Cash for 0.1 Bitcoin, you now have 1.1 Bitcoin!

Fast forward to the future, where Bitcoin Cash is the most popular one that is called Bitcoin, and the current Bitcoin is called Bitcoin Smallblock. Say your 1.1 Bitcoin Smallblock is only worth 0.2 of the new Bitcoins, but you want in, and convert them.

In this scenario, the fork-scum made you turn your 1 Bitcoin into 0.2 Bitcoin, without you ever wanted to sell them!

This scenario not necessarily going to happen, but keep in mind that Altcoins, ICOs and Forks are designed for only one goal: convince you to give your real money to whoever created the alt!

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 654

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

I agree with you. With the price increase like this, the BTC price will reach $ 10,000 at the end of this year
There is no doubt that with the way of popular demand and bitcoin causing curiosity to the masses, about it spiking to 10k by the end of 2017. Hell, it will probably be 10k by the end of this .year. predictions are very much that's it might touch the landmark of 25k in the mid of next year and if this happen this will be the biggest gain for the investors

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
           Sustainable Crypto - Mining        
        ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
sourjain

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:44:10 PM

Not sure for the BTC price but Bitcoin Cash is king at the moment more than doubled in no time.

Sourabh Jain
eaLiTy

Activity: 602

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

Be careful! The current price of Bitcoin are falling down by the rumor about SegWit2x and Bitcoin Cash can become the next Bitcoin in future. You should to keep calm and wait the confirm from the Bitcoin miners to know that news is real or fake. If that rumor become the truth, I am sure the Bitcoin price will not stop down at here.
I am sure they had to drop the upcoming fork because they did not get the support they were hoping for and now you think that all of a sudden bitcoin cash is the next big thing and it was well under the sea and now someone found out about it. Roll Eyes Expect a good correction in the price of bitcoin and prepare for the next rally and i am looking forward for that.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
tabas

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

Exactly. People who have gotten good positions in Bitcoin Cash before or as it was rising will make lots more bitcoin because of the pump. When the profit-taking occurs in the next few days and BCH dumps all that money is going to flow back into Bitcoin. People just making money off the Bitcoin Cash which is a pure trading coin, no usage outside of trading.

That is what suppose to happen after a week or two, people who gained a lot of money with bitcoin cash will be back at bitcoin. And as they are celebrating the bitcoin cash rally, IRS is looking for those people and just monitoring your gains people so be careful about them.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Clark05

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:39:08 PM

Even the fork is gone they have possibility the price will decrease because as of now we experiencing the price of bitcoin decreasing the price and thats very sad but I believe it will recover again and we will see the price of 10k dollars before end of this year 2017.

John Langut

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

The current price of Bitcoin are falling down by the rumor about SegWit2x and Bitcoin Cash can become the next Bitcoin in future.
If that is true, it's like a trick to take your Bitcoins from you. Imagine this:
Before Bitcoin Cash, you had 1 Bitcoin. After the fork, you had 1 Bitcoin and 1 Bitcoin Cash.
Now imagine you sold the 1 Bitcoin Cash for 0.1 Bitcoin, you now have 1.1 Bitcoin!

Fast forward to the future, where Bitcoin Cash is the most popular one that is called Bitcoin, and the current Bitcoin is called Bitcoin Smallblock. Say your 1.1 Bitcoin Smallblock is only worth 0.2 of the new Bitcoins, but you want in, and convert them.

In this scenario, the fork-scum made you turn your 1 Bitcoin into 0.2 Bitcoin, without you ever wanted to sell them!

This scenario not necessarily going to happen, but keep in mind that Altcoins, ICOs and Forks are designed for only one goal: convince you to give your real money to whoever created the alt!

That is a good theory. Especially if the Bitcoin Cash had a deliberately lame launch so the creators could scoop them up for less than 0.1 BTC.

HollowIP

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:04:41 AM

I really hope so bitcoin can reach $10k end of this year, we are currently got fud by bch but I believe btc is the king

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
orions.belt19

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

Even the fork is gone they have possibility the price will decrease because as of now we experiencing the price of bitcoin decreasing the price and thats very sad but I believe it will recover again and we will see the price of 10k dollars before end of this year 2017.

I expect there to be a price correction or for the price to go down even if the upcoming fork was cancelled or suspended. The price has been increasing rapidly for the past months so it's bound to get low at some point. A lot has been preparing for this fork and with the fork cancellation, it's hard to tell where the price would go from here. I'm not quite sure if we could hit $10,000 by the end of the year because rumors and FUDs could still appear left and right and affect the price negatively.

tonlong

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:05:36 AM

I really hope so bitcoin can reach $10k end of this year, we are currently got fud by bch but I believe btc is the king
BTC prices have fluctuated quite a bit this month. I think it would be awesome to look back on this moment when BTC is $10000 end of this year.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
shesheboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:18:07 AM

yeah your right, bitcoin will still guaranteed to decrease because that is its nature due to volatility though it can still increase and pump on the future because more people are still buying and investing on it and there's still upcoming forks and segwit on the future therefore it can still cause for the bitcoins value to increase.
cpfreeplz

Activity: 742

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:00:55 AM

I think we'll see an increase in price if we stop seeing these forks and/or potential forks because newbies just don't understand it at all and it scares them to invest in something that's so beyond their realm of understanding. It's not free money if you're paying a 30% premium on your coins because of fake hype lol!

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Silberman

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:50:48 PM

I find it so odd that they took out the fork because it seemed so crucial -- there was such a build up to it and now it's gone before everyone expected to sell. We'll probably have a load of panic sellers right now trying to get the most out of this bubble that they tried so hard to ride up.

Should maybe drop down by a 500-1000 dollars. In the past few minutes that I've been keeping up with the price, there has been a drop of around $300. I'm not too worried though; it's probably better for the longevity of BTC to not have too many forks like these especially ones that seem like an attack more than anything.
In my opinion it is possible the miners knew from the very beginning they were not going to create that fork, they knew the price of bitcoin will go up and they were going to benefit greatly from it and that will suppress the price of alts that they can now get for cheap, to me this seems like a major insider job, they are earning lots of money and they are also attacking bitcoin at the same time.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
PROPTHEREUM
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███

███
███
███
███
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
WhitePaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN Thread

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thecodebear

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

Now that the Bitcoin crash has reached its low point and started rebuilding for another pump in the coming weeks, and BCH pump and dump scheme is over and its bleeding away back to its normal value, it's time to get excited for a BTC run to $10k this next month and a half!
Doell

Activity: 448

doell art

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

since the news of this suspended fork keeps the bitcoin price down considerably ,we are aware of the decline due to this incident but december the end of the year is targeted to come to the moon, speculation is coming to reach the good price for now the price rises slightly

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
MiLkz

Activity: 389

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

is there an actual reason for it to hit 10k by the end of the year?
diouf67

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:03:44 PM

Although the uncertainty of the fork certainly would have a negative effect on the price the overall fork was having a positive effect. It was a potential solution to bitcoins issues as well as attracting investors because of the potential 'free' coins they could receive.

dmamigo

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

since the news of this suspended fork keeps the bitcoin price down considerably ,we are aware of the decline due to this incident but december the end of the year is targeted to come to the moon, speculation is coming to reach the good price for now the price rises slightly

The price went down, but now its started to stabilize before another pump within the year end. BCC might be getting pumped but its short time and already the pump has reached I guess because we saw a fall of BCC,and with Bitcoin we will see atleast $8500-$9000 mark before the year end and might be it will hit $10000 within the first 2 weeks of January.  

Ingoats

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:41:48 PM

Honestly, I think Bitcoin will be a great factor for te marketvalue of Bitcoin to increase since that's what happened last August weherein from 2800$ up to 4200$ within a short period of time. And as we can see, the value of bitcoin dropped after the cancellation so in my opinion this ia bad news and also makes Bitcoin to reach 10000$ before this year end, not possible.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:28:53 PM

the given scenario can be avoided if the person is knowledgeable about his stuff.  It would be a dumb move if we keep on holding when we saw that Bitcoin is failing and the new cryptocurrency is emerging.  Failure to adopt means distruction or being extinct, and in an investors term, it is being bankrupt and lose profit with the capital during the transition.

██                   ██    
    ▀██▄               ▄██▀    
      ▀█████████████████▀      
         █████████████         
    ▄▄▄▄  ███████████  ▄▄▄▄    
▄▄███████████████████████████▄ 
▀▀████████  ███████  ████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▀▀▀▀    
          ███████████          
           █████████           
            ███████            
           ██ ███ ██           
            ▀▀███▀▀            
MilkCoin                                                              ███▀▀
                    ▀█                                 ██▀██▀▀▀▀
██▄             ▀█▀█                           ██▀███▀▀▀  
     ██▄        ▀█▀██                      █▀█████▀▀    
         ██▄      ▀██▀█                ██▀████ ▀▀            
            ██        ██▀██            ██▀██ █             
              ▀█        ██▀█▀         █▀██▀▀               
                ▀█      ▀██▀█      █▀██▀        ▄█▀       
                  ▀█      █▀███   ▀███      ▄█▀        
                   ▀█      ██ ██ ▀██      ▄█▀           
                     ▀█       ██    ██    ▄█▀             
                       ▀█ █   █    █   ▄█▀              
                         ▀██████████▀               
  Invest in agricultural project
using blockchain technologies
                                                              ███▀▀
                    ▀█                                 ██▀██▀▀▀▀
██▄             ▀█▀█                           ██▀███▀▀▀  
     ██▄        ▀█▀██                      █▀█████▀▀    
         ██▄      ▀██▀█                ██▀████ ▀▀            
            ██        ██▀██            ██▀██ █             
              ▀█        ██▀█▀         █▀██▀▀               
                ▀█      ▀██▀█      █▀██▀        ▄█▀       
                  ▀█      █▀███   ▀███      ▄█▀        
                   ▀█      ██ ██ ▀██      ▄█▀           
                     ▀█       ██    ██    ▄█▀             
                       ▀█ █   █    █   ▄█▀              
                         ▀██████████▀               
➤ TWITTER
➤ TELEGRAM
➤ WHITEPAPER
➤ FACEBOOK
➤ ANN THREAD
➤ WEBSITE

ICO Starts  
 Nov 15st 2017 

Mehedi72

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

Just agreed with you mate. Bitcoin again cross 7k$ more and now 1 Bitcoin equals around upto 7.4k US Dollar.  Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 10,000$ or more in the end of this year or beginning of February

thecodebear

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:02 PM

Yup Bitcoin crash is over, it lasted all of a week from crash start to getting back to the mid-7000s price before the crash. Quickest recovery ever haha. Should break 8000 this month and be on the way to testing $10k in December.
Silberman

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:22 PM

This is why despite the fact I do not believe in bitcoin cash at all I still keep holding it, just in case they are able to get their goals of replacing bitcoin, I know that the odds of that happening are very low but I’m not going to take any risk, it was difficult to not sell by BCH with the huge prices it reached in the past days but I prefer to have an insurance that I’m not going to lose money in the future.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄