Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Faceblock - Decentralized Social Platform ⭐️  (Read 16862 times)
linkdead13

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

Are you still planning to compensate for prior twitter submissions?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lisek229 (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

What do you mean by that?
Vyazhan

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

Any reason why my question is not getting answered? Smiley
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Which question is that?
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

do you already have MVP of your social network that can be publicly accessed ?
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:44:17 PM

do you already have an MVP of your social network ?

Our funds were limited so no we didn't make an MVP. We focused on the main product, once we collect some money from the ICO we will make it happen!
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:56:38 PM

French Translation Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378500.0
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:58:34 PM

Nice job ! Thanks.
Vyazhan

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:40:35 AM

Which question is that?

I was asking if you're using IPFS for the storage of data and what the technical specs look like. There is no explanation at all on the website how you will achieve any of the things you promise Smiley
linkdead13

Activity: 330

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:42:57 PM

Do you plan on compensating for the bouties already submitted via email. Also did you completely do away with that bounty?
danympp81

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:06:53 PM

This is a unique project i'll give you that. And the fact that you hope to rival or even overtake one of the leading tycoons in social media make it even more interesting. I don't doubt your prowess to take on this herculean task. But am curious to know how this turns out, especially Mark Zuckerberg's reaction to this HOSTILE TAKEOVER. Nonetheless, this is an OUTSTANDING PROJECT. I wish you Godspeed.

As we previously stated, crypto users are forced to use Facebook and other platforms alike because there's  no viable alternative that would match their needs. And since the crypto world is growing more and more, a lot of people finding out about it everyday, we are positive that in some years we might be able to compete with giants like Facebook and perhaps overtake them.

I am curious whether these giants might be able to transition to decentralized architectures themselves and use their existing user base as a tremendous competitive advantage or whether they will remain stagnant and watch competitors overtake them. It's not impossible for them to do a transition, they just might not be as convinced as all those being part of the current decentralization movement. I bet Facebook is exploring decentralized social networking in stealth mode for sure. Zuckerberg is not an idiot.

lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

Which question is that?

I was asking if you're using IPFS for the storage of data and what the technical specs look like. There is no explanation at all on the website how you will achieve any of the things you promise Smiley

We will reveal and explain everything in our whitepaper which is going to be released soon.

Do you plan on compensating for the bouties already submitted via email. Also did you completely do away with that bounty?

Of course we will compensate for the bounties already submitted via email. We will add more bounties soon.

This is a unique project i'll give you that. And the fact that you hope to rival or even overtake one of the leading tycoons in social media make it even more interesting. I don't doubt your prowess to take on this herculean task. But am curious to know how this turns out, especially Mark Zuckerberg's reaction to this HOSTILE TAKEOVER. Nonetheless, this is an OUTSTANDING PROJECT. I wish you Godspeed.

As we previously stated, crypto users are forced to use Facebook and other platforms alike because there's  no viable alternative that would match their needs. And since the crypto world is growing more and more, a lot of people finding out about it everyday, we are positive that in some years we might be able to compete with giants like Facebook and perhaps overtake them.

I am curious whether these giants might be able to transition to decentralized architectures themselves and use their existing user base as a tremendous competitive advantage or whether they will remain stagnant and watch competitors overtake them. It's not impossible for them to do a transition, they just might not be as convinced as all those being part of the current decentralization movement. I bet Facebook is exploring decentralized social networking in stealth mode for sure. Zuckerberg is not an idiot.

Although it is not impossible for Facebook to make the transition happen, it would mean that they openly agree to trading sensitive information and spying on users. But indeed , if it is absolutely necessary they will switch to being a decentralized network, and if this happens we plan on being well ahead of them.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:18:46 PM

reserve italian translate

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:41:10 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:55:20 PM by lisek229

We have an important announcement to make. Private Swiss firms funded us to make the project happen, the ICO period is over.
We proceed into making the product. Join our telegram group for real time updates! https://t.me/faceblock
All bounties will be paid, starting tomorrow.
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

New Faceblock Airdrop for our followers.
Steps: Join the telegram group t.me/faceblock and see the pinned message. The first 5000 people who will join will get an airdrop. We have decided to take this following course of action because of two important reasons: first, we want to reward our followers and second, we want to discourage cheaters who try to sneak in the airdrop with multiple accounts.
acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:11:15 PM

Steps: Join the telegram group t.me/faceblock and see the pinned message. The first 5000 people who will join will get an airdrop. We have decided to take this following course of action because of two important reasons: first, we want to reward our followers and second, we want to discourage cheaters who try to sneak in the airdrop with multiple accounts.

nice concept of your project dev, also good that you use telegram in your airdrop cheaters are everywhere, i have joined your airdrop &  just want to know if when the distribution will take place and how many tokens per person?
CryptoCraze3748

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

I've joined the airdrop and the telegram group, big fan!
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:06 PM

nice concept of your project dev, also good that you use telegram in your airdrop cheaters are everywhere, i have joined your airdrop &  just want to know if when the distribution will take place and how many tokens per person?

Thanks for the feedback, we still haven't decided how much we'll give to each one of you but we will make sure everyone will be satisfied. Once we get 5000 members in our telegram group and 5000 members in the airdrop we will pay!

I've joined the airdrop and the telegram group, big fan!

Welcome!
vuytdptv

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:08:35 PM

thanks for airdrop and the announcement. I will closely keep my eyes on the project, which is very promising and has potential for developing real life services.
lisek229 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:07:12 PM

thanks for airdrop and the announcement. I will closely keep my eyes on the project, which is very promising and has potential for developing real life services.

Thank you for the feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: