Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have two Bittrex accounts?  (Read 315 times)
Calm N Patience (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:59 AM

Hi all,

Anyone have two Bittrex accounts? I know Bittrex has strict rule about combination accounts. I want to have two accounts for bot trading and manual trading separately but not sure will Bittrex cancel all the accounts regarding to two accounts trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:39:06 AM

Hi all, Anyone have two Bittrex accounts? I know Bittrex has strict rule about combination accounts. I want to have two accounts for bot trading and manual trading separately but not sure will Bittrex cancel all the accounts regarding to two accounts trading?

Bittrex is based in USA and they are very strict since they don't want to compromise the whole business just for a simple mistake that is why Bittrex cleanse the membership lately so it can comply with the KYC/AML set by the government. Now, with your concern, it would be better if you can directly contact their support so you are not risking your account. It would be a big hassle to have a restricted account in Bittrex because you violated some rules. Bittrex is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges around most especially for newbies just like me.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:52:32 AM

Try not to use different accounts at the same time on an exchange, and frequently operate on your own computer. It may be possible that the exchange will judge your account anomalies. In fact, one person has an account enough to use, why does someone like to register a lot of accounts?

redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:06:24 AM

Hi all, Anyone have two Bittrex accounts? I know Bittrex has strict rule about combination accounts. I want to have two accounts for bot trading and manual trading separately but not sure will Bittrex cancel all the accounts regarding to two accounts trading?

Bittrex is based in USA and they are very strict since they don't want to compromise the whole business just for a simple mistake that is why Bittrex cleanse the membership lately so it can comply with the KYC/AML set by the government. Now, with your concern, it would be better if you can directly contact their support so you are not risking your account. It would be a big hassle to have a restricted account in Bittrex because you violated some rules. Bittrex is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges around most especially for newbies just like me.

why make two accounts? one is enough I think its best to trade manual for me just plan ahead your stop losses and take profits a good technical analysis will save you profits. Bots are good also for they are faster than ours but consider margin of errors sometimes it can rekt you if you didn't have time to check.. its just my own opinion Smiley

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:24:59 AM

I have a bittrex verified account and he has a 100btc withdrawal limit Grin. As long as you just chat they support them to fix your problem with bittrex if you have a problem i just selling it will gmail account.
tamawaelah

Activity: 87

trading for living

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:39:53 AM

Hi all,

Anyone have two Bittrex accounts? I know Bittrex has strict rule about combination accounts. I want to have two accounts for bot trading and manual trading separately but not sure will Bittrex cancel all the accounts regarding to two accounts trading?

better you contact the support first, because broke the rules is prohibited thing. Don't risk you balance dude, bittrex is one of big exchange so they not let any fraud thing happen.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

If you think bitcoin is too strict then why not open an another account with poloniex which also ok for me with a lower fees. Well to answer your query well try to contact the support of bittrex for sure they can answer your question. But be more careful on creating accounts for you not to be banned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: