Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFEST ALTCOINS TO INVEST IN?  (Read 5275 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?

theres no such thing as safe beacause we live in a cruel world. people are greedy and always wants more money and power to be able to lead and dictate other people , anyways back to the original topic.  i can say again that theres no such thing or word  as  safe due to the fact that all altcoins not only altcoins but also bitcoins are somehow volatile and fluctuates frequently, therfor all of them are the same and has a risk even fiats or money has a risk too,  all things that has a value has a risk, everything that involves money has a risk. you need to consider and take the risk in order to be gain something. but overall i think etherium is so so far the good coin with minimal risk and has a modest gains.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:49:00 AM

I would recommend ETH then!
Neo seems like a good recommendation too. Has been hovering around 20+ to 30+.

Everytime people asking about this and always etherium in first stage.
I also have same opiniom, etherium is good now to invest with low risk.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:50:05 AM

Safest altcoin would have to be ethereum and litecoin.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:05:25 AM

i am not looking to make a huge profit, just modest gains and minimal chance of loss. Any altcoins?
BTC, ETH and LTC, MNX too. They are good coin. MNX listed in livecoin, It is a prototype of bitcoin core. The dev uses bitcoin core algorithm. Total suplly is 19 mill, now mined is 6 million, circulating in the market is 3 million. The price is 0.004 - 0.006 BTC. That's  great to invest with little risk.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:23:38 AM

Waves and Zcoin is like good coins, they seemed like an ethereum when ETH listed on the marketplace for the first time. But i don't wanna force you to buy, it all depend on you. You can do some research about waves and zcoin, their concept or whitepaper before you buy them.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:30:39 AM

Well no crypto currency is exactly safe ones to invest as there is always some risk in investment but i would recommend to invest in ethereum i do think that it has potential to grow more in upcoming years.Ethereum has a good market and also it is popular so people would invest in them and its price will increase.And it's prices are low so you can have lots of profits if you buy them now before they go to $1000 or so.
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:22:22 AM

But ethereum might be your best altcoin to invest right now since it is one of the most safest ones, and the most promising ones too.
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:24:22 AM

Invest is not a safe because if you buy altcoin and on that time altcoin market is dump you can lose your money but other invest between altcoin invest is safe.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:36:35 AM

If you want a safe altcoin to invest in, you should choose ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins nowadays and it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity. Although there is nothing safe avout investing, there will always be risks. You can just lessen the risk by choosing the reliable coin.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:55:50 AM

I would recommend ETH then!
Neo seems like a good recommendation too. Has been hovering around 20+ to 30+.

Everytime people asking about this and always etherium in first stage.
I also have same opiniom, etherium is good now to invest with low risk.
We are the same think sir, I also choose ethereum even a little bit high risk in this coin, due to high value of stocks I think you will never regret if you invest in this coin I'm pretty sure that you will never regret. Because this ethereum coin have huge potential to adopted the situation happen inside the crypto currency community.

Moreover, I admired also to bitcoin cash because lately this altcoins have shown of good performance together with good movement of value in the market. I believe that when time come past this coin will improved a lot and there's a possibility that in the future they surpass ethereum in altcoins society.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:26 AM

If you want a safe altcoin to invest in, you should choose ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins nowadays and it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity. Although there is nothing safe avout investing, there will always be risks. You can just lessen the risk by choosing the reliable coin.

As you said there is risk in every crypto currency but we have to choose popular coin to reduce the risk so ETH is the best crypto currency after the bitcoin so it is safe to invest on it and it will also give good returns in long term investment.But don't invest on a single coin we have to spit our investment on altcoins to even reduce the risk factor so you can invest on ethereum litecoin and monero which give you good profit and the chance of price getting crash also less.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

Theres no safe investment here,invesment means the only amount you are willing to lose,either way it can give you a lot of profits,alts has more volatility so if you are planning to investment in alts you need to do serious researching so you can succeed.

walton11

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:41:57 AM

Seems most people don't know but Waltonchain trying to integrate RDIF with Blockchain will be so big 2018. Think about supply chains, luxury goods, counterfeit, so on, the opportuinties are unending and if you can get 5000 WTC before 10th Dec, you can earn passive incoming by staking and mining at a low rate. If all you can afford is less than 5000, can simply merge and still earn. Link to read more and merge:
https://www.masternode.waltorchain.org/index.php

Right now, you can see exchanges you can get WTC here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/#markets
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:22:04 AM

If you are worried about such a thing and you have not invested anything yet imagine how worried are you going to be once you invest in it, invest in bitcoin and forget about such problems.
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:38:42 AM

I recommend Deep Onion, the anonymous cryptocurrency, this project has been successful. Having a value of more than $2 for a 2 months time frame is ridiculously good.
Invest on this project while the price is still low.
After they launch or implemented their new features, surely the price of this project will sky rocket and  go to the moon.
So dont miss the chance to have it now. Or you will regret it.
swieps

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:20 AM

I Think BCC or ETH or NEO!!
beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

I would suggest KMD. The price has been pretty stable and it has 5% APR.

luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:36:39 AM

If you are not craving instant and huge profit and just want get a modest income so I think you should invest in top-10 altcoins with high market capitalisation which are traded at the most cryptocunncy burges. My suggestion is Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:39:28 AM

according to my opinion in all altcoin present in market the most excellent coin is ethereum because the rate of ethereum is very high as compare to other and also more people are taking interest in ethereum so we can say that price will more be increased in future as compare to now and working with ethereum is also safe and fast.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:42:20 AM

Yes it is very safe to altcion invest so you can invest with altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: