Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Free AIRDROP*** FinBlock (FNBK) Token  (Read 14495 times)
Kalizar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

FinBlock [FNBK] Connecting Blockchain to the real world through IoT

Distribution: 50% Crowdsale/40% Airdrop/10% token retention

AirDrop Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/cz4Nelp42dDtmHPM2

Airdrop to take place 11/18/17
**Whitepaper and website posted no later than 11/20/17
Crowdsale Date: TBA (by no later than 12/15/17)

Community Update: Telegram Channel posting 11/14/17

FinBlock [FNBK] is blockchain in development to deliver real world and enterprise grade integrations into the financial ecosystem. We are working on providing blockchain connectivity, transactions and financing mechanism to the real world applications through the Internet of Things (IoT) enabled devices or projects. Our core focus is to bridge the huge inefficiencies in global supply chain and bridge the $5 trillion infrastructure deficit.

Three main use cases for FinBlock [FNBK] platform include :

Peer to Peer Financing for IoT enabled real world devices and projects and critical public infrastructure projects ($5 trillion deficit and opportunities)
Enabling global trade finance for the buyers and sellers with proven products, credibility and yet non-existent ratings. (Approx : $1 trillion non-existent market)
Enabling an efficient repayment mechanism coupled with FIAT currency smart-contracts linked to FNBK blockchain network.

We are currently working on providing a peer to peer financing platform through FinBlock [FNBK] network directly into the IoT Enabled water Purifier ATM machine in remote villages in the parts of Africa and India that supplies clean drinkable water at a highly subsidised rate. The same architecture can be easily scaled up in the long term by the Governments or institutions to secure/raise finance from global investors for critical infrastructure projects the are neglected and glamour-less for investors. The applications of FinBlock [FNBK] platform are endless and can be applicable to institutional/retail as well as Government Financing. From the compliance aspect, FinBlock [FNBK] network will work with regulated or existing market makers or money changers in the long term.

FinBlock [FNBK] will be opening it’s open API’s for any number of use cases such as :
Cross border remittances
PoS terminals

FinBlock [FNBK] has derived a fork out of Ethereum blockchain to enable the following features :
Specifications
Hashing Algorithm: same as in Ethereum, keccak-256
Dev Language : Go, Java, NodeJs
Block time: 1 second
Type: PoW
Difficulty re-targets each block
ERC 20 compliant token to evolve into it’s own XDC01 standard with security and scalability
Fully Auditable
One coin is divisible down to 5 decimal places (divisible up to 10-5)
Total coins: 100,000,000 XDC

Features
Gerant Nodes/Master nodes for quick processing
Lite Nodes/Wallet
Multi-Sig Contracts
API connectivity to IoT devices
Lowest latency times up to a few seconds
Hybrid Public/Private architecture with connectivity to Ethereum and Bitcoin public blockchains

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phieudu0408

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:21:44 AM

Your project looks promising. FinBlock [FNBK] has derived a fork out of Ethereum blockchain. Hope more activies in future, I will support.
hoatuthan

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

Join Airdrop , Thank Dev  Cool Cool Cool
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:41:41 AM

Join Airdrop , Thank Dev

I’m me
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

Seems interesting, signed up for airdrop. Lets see how this turns out  Smiley

crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

look promising i joined the airdrop

good luck dev.
mermaidman8

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:55:17 AM

interesting , i will join this airdrop  Cheesy
akira007

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:58:01 AM

AirDrop Form:

FinBlock [FNBK] is blockchain in development to deliver real world and enterprise grade integrations into the financial ecosystem. We are working on providing blockchain connectivity, transactions and financing mechanism to the real world applications through the Internet of Things (IoT) enabled devices or projects. Our core focus is to bridge the huge inefficiencies in global supply chain and bridge the $5 trillion infrastructure deficit.

Peer to Peer Financing for IoT enabled real world devices and projects and critical public infrastructure projects ($5 trillion deficit and opportunities)
Enabling global trade finance for the buyers and sellers with proven products, credibility and yet non-existent ratings. (Approx : $1 trillion non-existent market)
Enabling an efficient repayment mechanism coupled with FIAT currency smart-contracts linked to FNBK blockchain network.

We are currently working on providing a peer to peer financing platform through FinBlock [FNBK] network directly into the IoT Enabled water Purifier ATM machine in remote villages in the parts of Africa and India that supplies clean drinkable water at a highly subsidised rate. The same architecture can be easily scaled up in the long term by the Governments or institutions to secure/raise finance from global investors for critical infrastructure projects the are neglected and glamour-less for investors. The applications of FinBlock [FNBK] platform are endless and can be applicable to institutional/retail as well as Government Financing. From the compliance aspect, FinBlock [FNBK] network will work with regulated or existing market makers or money changers in the long term.

FinBlock [FNBK] will be opening it’s open API’s for any number of use cases such as :
Cross border remittances
PoS terminals

FinBlock [FNBK] has derived a fork out of Ethereum blockchain to enable the following features :
Specifications
ERC 20 compliant token to evolve into it’s own XDC01 standard with security and scalability
Fully Auditable

Features
Lite Nodes/Wallet
Multi-Sig Contracts
Hybrid Public/Private architecture with connectivity to Ethereum and Bitcoin public blockchains

interesting, look great project dev
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:59:04 AM

Join Airdrop, thank

acemith

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:10:10 AM

Success to this great project, I will participate in your airdrop campaign.
phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:12:57 AM

joined airdrop, thanks you
pray abimanyu

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

AirDrop Form:

Cross border remittances
PoS terminals

Specifications
Fully Auditable

Features
Lite Nodes/Wallet
Multi-Sig Contracts

Just qoute this post... Where I can find wp,,
neelcomputers

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:19:45 AM

joined airdrop thanks
downswing4u

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:20:44 AM

Nice idea, good luck dev.
purplesugar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:22:57 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 06:34:15 AM by purplesugar

Blockchain technology through IoT has been a hot topic. People have been talking about how blockchain can revolutionize IoT or that it is the missing link for the success of IoT. Integrating blockchain into IoT is definitely a way to make it more secure. I must say it can definitely change the future of IoT economy. I've read the information you have provided so far about this project in this thread and the idea is solid. I hope that as you move forward, we will know more about the team and the whole project. I know that websites and all that is coming in a few weeks. I will keep an eye on your project and I hope it will do well.

GET CODECOIN BEFORE PRICE ROCKETS
ETHERDELTA LINK: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH
Ttnguyen27

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

Join already! Thank you for this airdrop!
Paulovismfr

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:24:37 AM

I joined the airdrop!
Good luck with the project!
I hope the project can develop and take a turn and surprise us!
Awaiting new information!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:28:05 AM

I want to ask how the team will carry out their master nodes on ethereum platform, this is the first project on ethereum that I will see that will have master nodes implementation, correct me if I'm wrong here
allson

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:44:56 AM

other project has great design ANN but poor description...yours are the other way around 😬😬..although still need more info through your wp i definitely gonna save this page for more development..goodluck guys

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
campnoober

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:46:48 AM

Joined airdrop. Thanks Dev!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: