Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin Trading Platform ?  (Read 3105 times)
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

Hey guys, I want to ask you. What is your Altcoins Market (Trading Platform) is the best from your experience? And why?

I am using Bittrex.com for Altcoins trading because it's secure and good reputation atm. Thanks

Bittrex is great and for me still the best but the problem for me is that they do not list many of the coins that I would like to trade. In fact for a large part I mostly have to go wherever the coins are that I would like to trade instead of sticking to one exchange. Etherdelta obviously can be used for all but it's not a nice exchange to use.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:47:36 AM

I use poloniex and c-cex. I recently started using decentralized exchange like etherdelta. And to be honest, I found it to be special, liberating and efficient. In decentralized exchange, you are in total control of your trading activities.

lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

Hey guys, I want to ask you. What is your Altcoins Market (Trading Platform) is the best from your experience? And why?

I am using Bittrex.com for Altcoins trading because it's secure and good reputation atm. Thanks

There are many trading platform out there that provide good service and many option of trading coins.
My experience explain bittrex is my favourit. I got no issue with them and many coin are there.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:09:08 AM

I'm also new to this and use GDAX mostly because of the ease of it being connected to Coinbase. I know it might not have all the alts on it though. What are everyone's thoughts on where this sits among altcoin trading?
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

The trading platform I use most is bittrex, just like you. In essence I use both Poloniex but most of my transactions are in Bittrex. No need to talk too much, people are clear, Bittrex is a very good trading platform, one of the highlights of Bittrex is security, they guarantee your property in the safest. The volume of daily trading in Bittrex is very large and very frequent. Besides the advantages, the transaction fee of bittrex also makes many people unhappy, they think it is not reasonable but in my opinion, with a good platform like this is absolutely worth it. This is just my opinion Cheesy
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:00:27 AM

I use poloniex for the purpose of altcoin trading because poloniex has many extra benefits than bittrex and liqui.
At poloniex, we pay 0.20% trading fee but on buttrex it is 0.25%.
Poloniex has satisfying customer support but bittrex never cares about their client.
Poloniex is also the leader in daily trading volume.
I'm have quite the opposite experience, have some withdrawal problem and the customer support didn't reply to my email for about 1 month while in bittrex they answer my question within 3 days. I used to trade in polo but move to bittrex after polo had so many problems and now the trading volume on bittrex is higher than polo. Now i trade at bittrex if i'm looking for liquidity and cryptopia if i want to search a hidden gem.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:07:55 AM

The trading platform I use most is bittrex, just like you. In essence I use both Poloniex but most of my transactions are in Bittrex. No need to talk too much, people are clear, Bittrex is a very good trading platform, one of the highlights of Bittrex is security, they guarantee your property in the safest. The volume of daily trading in Bittrex is very large and very frequent. Besides the advantages, the transaction fee of bittrex also makes many people unhappy, they think it is not reasonable but in my opinion, with a good platform like this is absolutely worth it. This is just my opinion Cheesy
Yes bittrex is a good trading platform on where we can choose many coins to trade and earn a profit but they have a big transaction fee than poloniex. Transaction fees is one of the problems in bitcoin now but if the fees is being reduce more people are enjoying the transaction wherever they are.

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

I use bittrex and cryptopia because there is not too fast price movement. I am still not proficient in tranding so I have not dared to move to poloniex because there is a very fast price movement.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

I currently use cryptopia for my altcoin trading because there are lot of altcoin on the exchange.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:16:01 AM

Bittrex is very good, and I have been using it ever since I got into Bitcoin and Altcoin, it’s really safe, although I see some people complain about it. Another platform I hear about is Poloniex. From what I know, it is one of the oldest Trade platforms around, so it is likely to be reliable. I haven’t tried it, but you can try, if you Bittrex is not enough for you.

But it doesn’t end with these two, I believe there are other good trading platforms out there too, you just have to find them, but be careful not to invest on the wrong one.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:08:51 AM

I'm using 2 platforms bittrex and polo both have a good reputation and i haven't experience any problems with this 2 site but i read some negative feedback on bittrex which is the account disable.
Dude, I don’t really think so. I’ve been making use of Bittrex for a long time now, but this time, I’m afraid and might be switching to a different trade platform.

My reason for saying that is that I’m starting to see lots of people claiming that Bittrex is a scam site, and what makes it even worse is that others are also claiming that Poloniex is scam. I don’t even know which one to run to anymore, but I’m thinking cryptopia.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:16:26 AM

besides Bittrex I think cryptopia is a very good market.
trading there is quite crowded and Cryptopia has a nice look and easy to use. but there are some drawbacks that deposit and withdraw quite slowly.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:28:28 AM

Bittrex is a good trading platform but they have a limit to withdrawal our money if your account not verified but still a good trading platform. For me Poloneix, cryptopia, bittrex and Bitfinex are the best trading platform so far. I don't have any issues on these platform and no bad experience on it.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:32:48 AM

1. Bittrex
2. Poloniex
3. Hitbtc
4. coinexchange
5. yobit

For ethereum based token trading you can use decentralized trading platform https://etherdelta.com/

Decentralized trading platform are the only one that can be referred as secure platform to trade our coins but we still don't have quite reliable decentralized trading platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xantor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

I like Bittrex and Binance in equal measure.

I am most familiar with the Bittrex interface and their integrated charts are better than some on the market.
Binance because their fees are fairly low and they offer BNB as a means of discounted payment. They also have a 1-click market buy.

Next I like Liqui. They are pretty quick in getting those coins listed.

Next I like HitBTC. They are a nice exchange but I am least familiar with their ui. And recently I have been doing less altcoin trading anyway.

I haven't traded on Poloniex in a while but they seem to still be doing fine, so they are worth checking out again I guess.

I mostly use Bitmex for leveraged trading now. Its a pain to learn their complicated ui, but ultimately worthwhile, I hope.

Bitfinex as reference because they have the highest BTC-USD volume.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

Yes bittrex is a good trading platform on where we can choose many coins to trade and earn a profit but they have a big transaction fee than poloniex. Transaction fees is one of the problems in bitcoin now but if the fees is being reduce more people are enjoying the transaction wherever they are.
If bittrex have high fee then c-cex would be more higher which it do really sucks when you tend to withdraw small amounts on those exchanges thats why i do decide to withdraw on bulks so that you wont really feel the fee.When it comes to volume bittrex is one of the famous exchanges out there because there are lots of coins to choose from with good trade volume on daily basis which theres really an active activity on there.The problem i do experience on the site is that those legacy account being going back to non verified accounts which i do experience as of now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:14:15 AM

I like Bittrex and Binance in equal measure.

I am most familiar with the Bittrex interface and their integrated charts are better than some on the market.
Binance because their fees are fairly low and they offer BNB as a means of discounted payment. They also have a 1-click market buy.

Next I like Liqui. They are pretty quick in getting those coins listed.

Next I like HitBTC. They are a nice exchange but I am least familiar with their ui. And recently I have been doing less altcoin trading anyway.

I haven't traded on Poloniex in a while but they seem to still be doing fine, so they are worth checking out again I guess.

I mostly use Bitmex for leveraged trading now. Its a pain to learn their complicated ui, but ultimately worthwhile, I hope.

Bitfinex as reference because they have the highest BTC-USD volume.

I actually registered 1st in Poloniex but i have not traded on this site it becomes tough to understand how to trade on this site. So after that is switched to Bittrex here, i understood very quickly, and yes it is one of the best trading sites for all types of cryptocurrencies. And customer support is also good very quickly your issues will be solved.
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

I usually use Bittrex and Poloniex to trade the altcoin. These two websites are currently having a very large daily trading volume. Both of these trading sites support technical analysis tools to help traders with more investment. I think this is really necessary.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

Bittrex gone into scam and I am looking to se Yobit, but it too had negative points in this forum. Polonex is the one good at this time and for trading Ethereum ERC20 based tokens is Etherdelta that is a decentralized platform.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
silentdth

Activity: 56

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:40:14 AM

poloniex for margin trading and hitbtc as daily trading Smiley

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: