Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -------  (Read 10970 times)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:55:15 AM

it's a pleasure for me to have a chance to become one of the participant in this project, exmr is a nice project having a great concept, i know developer is very hardworker to make this project successful and to make it number one token in the history, theres a lot of people who attract on your project and they promoting your campaign in terms of bounty campaign everyone is willing to help you to achieve your goal and help you to have a successful project, and i'm looking forward for the success of this project, goodluck guys I know that you can make it to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mazzaroth

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:16:25 AM

EXMR has the fairest bounty campaign ever, u can't say u didn't get token or u were left out of the limited registration application because u can earn eXMR weekly by doing tasks, join the telegram  group, @joinEXMR and read the pinned post message to see list of tasks to do to earn eXMR tokens
yolack

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

I am supporting this project because i believe on their team work for it and it have a strong community. You can see how dedicated they are,in every project even you have a nice platform and roadmap but if you dont a responsible team its nothing.So i am giving my 100% support for this project and looking forward for their success in very soon it would be to the moon... Goodluck
Mharvs05

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:53:42 AM

I think this project looking interesting. this is the new ICO and i'm would like waiting more information about this projects. are you going to launch a bounty campaign on your project dev? I want to know if this is an indian project?  Grin ok give continues new updates on your project. good luck

Rmanello

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:43:18 AM

Devs are really into the project! They answer all the question in telegram, email, etc! Big thank u for your feedback! I will support this project anyway!
markkeian (OP)

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

Dev/Community Manager I've checked my eth wallet this morning but EXMR is a no-show, when would we get the EXMR's from various bounties?
Rewards are given from friday to monday,please wait for your EXMR token,Good luck and thanks for supporting EXMR.

markkeian (OP)

EXMR

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:51:53 PM

I am supporting this project because i believe on their team work for it and it have a strong community. You can see how dedicated they are,in every project even you have a nice platform and roadmap but if you dont a responsible team its nothing.So i am giving my 100% support for this project and looking forward for their success in very soon it would be to the moon... Goodluck
Thank you,please visit our website and social media accounts to keep updated.

markkeian (OP)

EXMR

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:53:48 PM

lots of features will be included in the eXMR network, such as faster transaction speed, ZkSnarks, Smart contracts, Lightning network and plasma. It looks like potential project.
Our team is working hard to achieve the satisfaction of each and every holder of the exmr token,Every member of the community is the real owner of EXMR.

markkeian (OP)

EXMR

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

EXMR has the fairest bounty campaign ever, u can't say u didn't get token or u were left out of the limited registration application because u can earn eXMR weekly by doing tasks, join the telegram  group, @joinEXMR and read the pinned post message to see list of tasks to do to earn eXMR tokens
Thank you for your kind words,we are treating each EXMR holder as the real owner of the project and we are just working for them.Your satisfaction is our inspiration to keep on working hard.

tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

Nice project ...

EXMR on The Moon
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

eXMR brings the best of Monero and Ethereum together. With the hard fork of Ethereum there is finally the opportunity to implement privacy and security on another level, with ZK-snarks. eXMR utilizes the new features of Ethereum in order to bring the known security and privacy of Monero to an ERC-20 token.
ratzoiu1981

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

Hello i trust this project because you can see by distance that it is very well organised.The bounty campaign looks also very fair.You need to be realy involved in any of the campaigns to get something from EXMR.The 15 second block time and the 15 000 000 supply (not infinity like the previous one) can make the difference and can send this project to the moon! I wish you good luck and wait from more news from you dev!
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:56:58 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 07:27:15 AM by libert19

how to get exmr  Smiley

You should join telegram there is pinned message of all the current bounties available, you can get around 3k exmr for liking on Twitter, Facebook and following them on github.

After following them you will need to fill up Google form which you will find on their telegram, link is below,

https://t.me/JoinEXMR

If you have time join other bounties as well. And don't forget to vote for exmr on mercatox, here is the link.

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=EXMR

Please note that its not bounty but you might get compensated my dev if you do so. Thank you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:12:07 AM

When I first heard about this news, I was really excited about ethereum and monero working together. I had monero and ethereum currency for so long I can remember, I would say that they are definitely great cryptocurrency so I wish goodluck for exmr and  I hope it flies up up up in the air and be the top 1 among the rest Wink  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chocolatte

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Citius, altius, fortius

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:31:33 AM

how to mine this?
Mazzaroth

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

It's nice to see the progress of this wonderful project, I jst updated my blockfolio app and found out I cld add eXMR token to blockfolio, the Dev team is really proactive.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

With the evolution of Cryptocurrency. eXMR will give a different story in the ERC20 token world! With the benefits of being decentralized & privacy. I think the speed of transactions will be the catalyst for this project! Kudos to the devs for creating this marvelous project!

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:13:44 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 10:51:36 AM by dale1075

One of the major problems in the cryptocurrency market is transaction security, cost of a transaction(fees), and the privacy of each transaction.
To solve this problem, EXMR created a platform for any business or individual just want a speed, accuracy, convenience, transparency, privacy, low fees, security and control over the transaction and EXMR is implementing collaborative technology with zk-SNARKs so, EXMR will provide all of these solutions.

EXMR is an ERC20 token. We call it new Monero. EXMR is built on Ethereum blockchain. Aimed to serves the same purpose but, in more Fast and secured way. Now users can have a new experience they can use EXMR just like monero, its the best substitute to original Monero, when more people try and discover that our EXMR has a cheaper transaction cost with more privacy
under the Ethereum ecosystem, its such fascinating experience when user prefer to use EXMR instead of Monero, our entire growing community are pushing towards Ethereum and Ethereum
is one of the best platforms that maintained by doing the constant advancement in technology by providing more privacy, speed and security. Giving other cryptocurrencies full control over your
transactions is a scarce digital asset. By storing in an Ethereum smart contract, it can be possible by acquiring an ERC20 token called EXMR.

This project of EXMR will unite all best tech-together to revolutionize the market and make EXMR one of the most traded and valuable cryptocurrencies. Because of this they will achieve place under the rank of top 100 cryptocurrency according to market capitalization.

EXMR will help to expand the boundaries of investment possibilities and to encourage regulators to recognize blockchain tools as the new reality in classical financial markets. Ultimately, EXMR
aims to be the benchmark for tokenized investment funds and vehicles that invest in traditional investment instruments as well as in emerging distributed economy opportunities.

This is an interesting project to integrate the best feature of Monero in the Ethereum currency. Good luck with the project!!!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:14:18 AM

Maybe, The price of EXMR is going up.
Cheer...!
Cmay222

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:57:21 AM

First of all, I would like to congratulate the Dev for being so active and responsive to the community.
For me, EXMR  that is an ERC token is gonna be successful and flying high to the moon soon.
It's goal that it created a platform to make things and life better by giving each individual an opportunity to benefit from having faster, more secured,  convenient and low fee for each transaction is a very good idea. Good job to the Dev and the team who created this and moderates.  We are so much more step ahead from the competitors.
Thats all, thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: