Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -------  (Read 10970 times)
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:04:00 AM

EXMR is accumulating...!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chadprofile30

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:10:31 AM

I dont wanna miss this apportunty to be apart of this amazing project ethereum on menoro was so fantastic concept this will be for sure succes the big pottential was there good luck to the team
Marl_03

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

Hi dev.im EXMR loyalty member.i hope to success your project.goodluck
jhackers

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:40:50 PM

Nice Idea.. its like.. Monero and Ethereum combined.. Grin
kahrorr

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

why Dev come online after some weeks and get disappear after one or two tweets ? is he only just coming for money and then get away to spend that . then getting back to take more ?

is not it right guys?  he has no updates in token but just to sell and go
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:40:44 AM

it was so fantastic concept this will be for sure succes the big pottential was there good luck to the team. I dont wanna miss this apportunty to be apart of this amazing project ethereum on monero
omaraha111

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:01:52 PM

Can I join here Facebook Like campaigns 20 EXMR (once)
And
Here Facebook Weekly Entry (post daily 100 EXMR)
With each other
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

just noticed that there is a thread here doing twitter campaign
kahrorr

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:28:38 PM

EXMR
EXMR  is tokenized (ERC20) Monero on the Ethereum blockchain

whats update ? any upcoming ezxhange or road map for first quarter 2018 Huh thanks
kahrorr

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:29:49 PM

yeah i read that too. is that one real or fake one Huh i am really confused
glenharris

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

GitHub repository linked on your website is empty aside from some images and a basic smart contract for an ERC20 token that would take 2 minutes to copy/ paste and changes the names.

You state you have a list of features and improvements over Monero but I see zero active development.

Have you developed anything? Where are your commits?

Scam?
citislicker

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I was just blocked from your Telegram for asking where the source is for your project in Github.

The response was "the developers have been working for three months".

I repeated that there is no evidence of this in their practically empty Github repository that has hardly an commits.

Banned.

Guaranteed Scam. If you delete my comments here I'll start many threads, twitter posts, facebook posts and slack messages just like it.

Instead, I recommend you address my concerns.

Where is your fucking source code?

Ark, was this not good enough ?

https://github.com/eXMRcoin/eXMR-Monero/find/master

citislicker

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

I was just blocked from your Telegram for asking where the source is for your project in Github.

The response was "the developers have been working for three months".

I repeated that there is no evidence of this in their practically empty Github repository that has hardly an commits.

Banned.

Guaranteed Scam. If you delete my comments here I'll start many threads, twitter posts, facebook posts and slack messages just like it.

Instead, I recommend you address my concerns.

Where is your fucking source code?

Glenn, lets be honest bro. They did not ban you. They let you back in when I complained. Also, i provided you with the master code link.  Now, I am no programmer, maybe someone smarter than me can check out.  But you were not banned for asking hard questions as we all should.
citislicker

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

How can I start making money with this project?

if you are inclined to assume risk, I would consider buying the coin and holding it... You can make some money if it works out.  I suspect it will.
austrader

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

The EXMR website claims that it is a massive improvement over Monero and alludes to using the privacy functionality of the Ethereum Blockchain Metropolis Hardfork.

What they say EXMR does:
1) PoW, PoS
2) Faster Blocktimes
3) zkSnarks
4) Payments + Smart contracts
5) Lightning Network, Sharding and Plasma
6) Privacy coin based on Monero

What EXMR actually is:
1) A copy and paste of the ERC20 token solidity file you can find on https://www.ethereum.org/token
2) A scam

This is why you always DYOR. Idiots are excited about this project because they ripped off Monero's branding but in truth this has nothing to do with Privacy and nobody will buy it to make massive private transactions like they will with Monero/ Verge etc.
citislicker

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:29:52 PM by citislicker

The EXMR website claims that it is a massive improvement over Monero and alludes to using the privacy functionality of the Ethereum Blockchain Metropolis Hardfork.

What they say EXMR does:
1) PoW, PoS
2) Faster Blocktimes
3) zkSnarks

What EXMR actually is:
1) A copy and paste of the ERC20 token solidity file you can find on https://www.ethereum.org/token
2) A scam

This is why you always DYOR. Idiots are excited about this project because they ripped off Monero's branding but in truth this has nothing to do with Privacy and nobody will buy it to make massive private transactions like they will with Monero/ Verge etc.

I am sure you know code? You have zero clue on this team or it's project management.  They have actually hired another 3 coders / software engineers to work on codes and platform and testing.. So before you try to knock out the team, I advise you keep an eye them on github and see if they legit or not.

So I just got banned from their telegram site for asking hard questions. Great job guys. Talk about sensorship.

XRP dev.

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 05:26:16 AM by XRP dev.

What they say EXMR does:
1) PoW, PoS
2) Faster Blocktimes
3) zkSnarks

What EXMR actually is:
2) A scam

Its new project I have been there i know what these guys doing..Poeple like you tired to called bitcoin scam on its early stage.

I am sure you know code? You have zero clue on this team or it's project management.  They have actually hired another 3 coders / software engineers to work on codes and platform and testing.. So before you try to knock out the team, I advise you keep an eye them on github and see if they legit or not.

So I just got banned from their telegram site for asking hard questions. Great job guys. Talk about sensorship.

Yes imking you are right, i observe your behaviour in EXMR they banned you because, you are trying to create fud, as they told you EXMR project is new and code is being developed..then you have to wait for months zcoin just launch test code after 3years, long-term project needs time and hard work.. you and me have many common groups, Why don't you go with your eral coin github codes. Making bad comments on on going project and blackmailing for free tokens are your day today work. I see you everywhere trying to fish some free coins. Ark and you work for free coins.
XRP dev.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Im programmer of by profession worked in the ripple ...before, joining them. i have a doubts but, when i joined exmr community its pretty awesome Management they just started before 2 months. Fool people trying to judge any project on its early stage. I bet EXMR will go to moon.
This is Good project i will supports EXMR.
XRP dev.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

yeah i read that too. is that one real or fake one Huh i am really confused
project is new you know how much time it takes to code new program. This is good go for it.
XRP dev.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

GitHub repository linked on your website is empty aside from some images and a basic smart contract for an ERC20 token that would take 2 minutes to copy/ paste and changes the names.

You state you have a list of features and improvements over Monero but I see zero active development.

Have you developed anything? Where are your commits?

Scam?
I know ark you and imking are free coin hunter..trying to fish some free coins..By commenting bad everywhere won't make you help But, poeple like you do that for free. Very cheap kind of trick. Do you know how much time does coding takes? Lol hell No.. you fucking work with imking trying to disturb everywhere i saw ereal coin you both pushed their dev to burn some coins. Very bad for you. Grow up man. Do positive you will get positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: