Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -------  (Read 10963 times)
jmarabi

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

The platform has a well thought through idea about what they intend to do.
Based on review EXMR will be one of the best  and will increase its price  over and over. This coin has a good platform. This should be sucess!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

A very high potential project. Cheaper, faster transaction and secured which every investor is looking for. Let's support EXMR! Goodluck and congrats team.

Yes they really have a fast transaction that mostly the investors are looking for. So we should really support this project until they reach to the moon.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

It has all the required potential to be successful in this field,  EXMR will bring the platform into greatness, with the great management team,  developers and investors,  this one will go to the moon.
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

It has all the required potential to be successful in this field,  EXMR will bring the platform into greatness, with the great management team,  developers and investors,  this one will go to the moon.

You are right sir every investors will surely support this type of project. They do have a very nice platform and they are now doing what is written in their roadmap. Goodluck EXMR Team!!
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Exmr is a lower fees, faster and secure transacrtion with no hassle at all. All will surely promote this project all the way to gain mo investors and be on top! Good luck and congratulations guys!

Yes many investors would surely love this paltform. Exchanging with lower fees is one of the thing most investors are looking for. So let support this project until all of us reaches the moon ^_^.
gwaps012

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

It will lessen the fees and make the transaction faster,  By noticing their whitepaper,  Exmr will be contributing a great view of futuristic platform that can be useful in the crypto world.  support this project for the future purposes. Very reliable indeed.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Tokenized version of Monero. Lower fees, faster and secured. Been on the telegram group for quite sometime and the developer is active as well as the admins, they know what they are doing. Day by day community is growing because they know this is coin will have a great value. I am hoping that you can achieve the goal of having same price as XMR. The only thing missing now is the exchanges, work on it. I will keep supporting this project because I believe this coin has a great future ahead.

Agree with you ! I've been watching EXMR community also from the start,i see how much dedication the team is showing. And they have a great plans you shouldn't missed.

jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

Tokenized version of Monero. Lower fees, faster and secured. Been on the telegram group for quite sometime and the developer is active as well as the admins, they know what they are doing. Day by day community is growing because they know this is coin will have a great value. I am hoping that you can achieve the goal of having same price as XMR. The only thing missing now is the exchanges, work on it. I will keep supporting this project because I believe this coin has a great future ahead.

Agree with you ! I've been watching EXMR community also from the start,i see how much dedication the team is showing. And they have a great plans you shouldn't missed.
That's right. When I first started in EXMR I really supported the group and their project. The diligence of the admins and everything from there until now is very consistent. I have a lot of perspectives on this project, I know in the future it will guide us towards success. Kudos Team!
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

It will lessen the fees and make the transaction faster,  By noticing their whitepaper,  Exmr will be contributing a great view of futuristic platform that can be useful in the crypto world.  support this project for the future purposes. Very reliable indeed.

Yes your right sir, mostly the investors are looking for some platform that have less fees and fast transactions. EXMR has that kind of thing that the investors will surely love and they will truly support this project.
gwaps012

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Iam holding some of my EXMR tokens right now for the better good, cause someone mentioned that it will hit 5$ each token in this year,  month of june to be specific,  so I better come up with the decision in holding it. Thanks EXMR community for giving this token the opportunity to succeed,  still supporting this project.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

This New ERC20 EXMR monero is presented one way to another that deal's fast and secured to transact with and as one of holder of this token I choose to hold this one knowing that as soon as the time is running then the change to pump up in the market will be my assurance. A trusted tokenized version together with the amazing developer's will surely hit there aim for success.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

Iam holding some of my EXMR tokens right now for the better good, cause someone mentioned that it will hit 5$ each token in this year,  month of june to be specific,  so I better come up with the decision in holding it. Thanks EXMR community for giving this token the opportunity to succeed,  still supporting this project.

WOW DID you avail it in the airdrops?You are so lucky dude to be an EXMR holder,this project intends for long term used..And there are so many project happening..Now I am planning to spend some dollars to join the project on the loop..cheers to us
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

WOW DID you avail it in the airdrops?You are so lucky dude to be an EXMR holder,this project intends for long term used..And there are so many project happening..Now I am planning to spend some dollars to join the project on the loop..cheers to us

Maybe he got it from bounty since EXMR did not undergo an airdrop,only  bounties. Im a holder of EXMR too,and im really amaze how this project goes with full dedication. A long term project with dedicated hardworking team will bring the project to the kingdom of success.

jmarabi

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:52 AM

Some facts about EXMR Monero a
New technologies made EXMR faster, private and secure
there's more advantages offer  which you can not deny because of the wonderful service on it offers.Many people would like to support and invest in this project.
JMLARDIZABAL082915

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

Some facts about EXMR Monero a
New technologies made EXMR faster, private and secure
there's more advantages offer  which you can not deny because of the wonderful service on it offers.Many people would like to support and invest in this project.

I'm sure EXMR team are committed to providing high-quality services and it is always good to know that EXMR has the great project to offer. How about you? Do you have any suggestions or feesback at EXMR project?
znarf1028

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

All the investors or consumers are looking for the best project they will support or joined. In EXMR they see the potentials of its and has the credibility to be on top! EXMR is the project that you can trust and support.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

At once, as I heard information about this project, I really liked the concept and the conditions for starting work. I am glad that I have become a part of the ICO project, I will post current information in due course.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

A large number of stores and online businesses, will be able to receive payments in our EXMR and other cryptocurrencies. This would make investors easily pay bills if ever. I hope they could connect into more merchants that mostly the investors are using or buying for their needs.
gwaps012

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

At once, as I heard information about this project, I really liked the concept and the conditions for starting work. I am glad that I have become a part of the ICO project, I will post current information in due course.

Im holding some of EXMR token for a long time and Im waiting for it get boom,  This will be expected at the month of june.  and Im really excited about it,  I have trusted and supporting this ICO for a short period of time and Im satisfied with their plans and vision.  Good Luck to the team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: