Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero or Legendary account earn upto 0.015 BTC per week ( 10 slot open )  (Read 497 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:55:08 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 07:46:36 AM by bapparabi

do you have Hero or Legendary account and want to earn 0.015 BTC per week ?? and without any signature holding ?? then you can pm me i will tell you more in detail

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

How about a Senior member rank I am interested about what you offer bapparabi but I just have this rank although you don't searching for it but I'll just try I am interested and curios about what you want to offer. Thanks in advance.
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

How about a Senior member rank I am interested about what you offer bapparabi but I just have this rank although you don't searching for it but I'll just try I am interested and curios about what you want to offer. Thanks in advance.

sorry right now we only need Hero or Legendary account
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:05:59 AM

Depending on the task, i might be interested...
I won't do anything fishy tough, no false vouches, no spamming, no trolling, etc... But if it's clean, honest work, you can let me know the specifics in PM (if you're interested in my services). Also, the payment has to be reasonable for the amount of time i'll need to invest in whatever task you want to be done.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

I won't do anything fishy tough, no false vouches, no spamming, no trolling, etc... But if it's clean, honest work, you can let me know the specifics in PM (if you're interested in my services). Also, the payment has to be reasonable for the amount of time i'll need to invest in whatever task you want to be done.

you need to wearing our signature if that ok pm me i will provide full detail . you get btc + token
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

you need to wearing our signature if that ok pm me i will provide full detail . you get btc + token

Hmm, that's weird, you said on the OP,

do you have Hero or Legendary account and want to earn 0.015 BTC per week ?? and without any signature holding ?? then you can pm me i will tell you more in detail

So you actually meant that this is a signature campaign? Your post is actually misleading since what you actually wanted to say was

"Do you have a Hero or Legendary account but currently not holding any signature and you want to earn 0.015btc."

Tell me if I'm correct.
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

Hmm, that's weird, you said on the OP,

So you actually meant that this is a signature campaign? Your post is actually misleading since what you actually wanted to say was

"Do you have a Hero or Legendary account but currently not holding any signature and you want to earn 0.015btc."

Tell me if I'm correct.

yes that correct
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:26 AM

we are still looking for 10 more user pm me for more detail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: