Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <--::--| XNG X11 Enigmacoin POW/POS Mining. HARD INVEST |--::-->  (Read 8978 times)
TeamIntellect (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

Thank you for your answer but I'm sorry on your twitter you did not report that you should not deposit on yobit while you have just created your twitter (9th january).
Moreover, on your website, it is not specified either. I think it's the least of things to update on the twitter and website rather than on a bitcointalk topic.
Now that i have read on the topic that yobit support answers the same thing by saying
 Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit \\ Withdrawal will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting the support.

So now have here answer. What shoul I have to do please?

How did you know that the coin is traded on yobit?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abderovic

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

on coinsmarketcap.
the dictionary of cryptocurrency.
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

I would like to convey this to all users. The statuses of purses on the stock exchange before sending must be checked by YOUR INDEPENDENT BEFORE SENDING FUNDS. At any time, any of the stock exchanges may happen unforeseen. Do the test transactions before you enter the whole deposit! You are in a dangerous and rotten world of crypto-currencies, remember this !!! We will restore your costs, in the hope that your sad example will be a lesson for others. Cry
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

http://blockexplorer.enigmacoin.exnet.su/address/ETykqrPDGAjjDPT3Jf1p8SnsdJmZv4p9wH
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Enigmacoin is a very good project. When I first saw how it looked, I was instantly interested. At least I would be interested to find out, what is Enigmacoin, how does it work? I think this is a great start strategy for your big project trip. Good luck dev
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Enigmacoin is a very good project. When I first saw how it looked, I was instantly interested. At least I would be interested to find out, what is Enigmacoin, how does it work? I think this is a great start strategy for your big project trip. Good luck dev

Thank you for your faith in the project, support and kind words.
Abderovic

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

thank you. I will take my precaution for the next time.
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

ETykqrPDGAjjDPT3Jf1p8SnsdJmZv4p9wH-
I hope this is your address to which you have access? We sent 250 coins there
DUNENODES

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Can anyone tell me why there was a count down to the release of a coin that has been released since 2016?

Excited about the opportunities of Enigma, but seems necessary to stop people being able to deposit on yobit while this problem is resolved. Shouldn't be down to the user to make sure that when XNG is listed on an exchange it is actually functioning properly.

TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

Can anyone tell me why there was a count down to the release of a coin that has been released since 2016?

Excited about the opportunities of Enigma, but seems necessary to stop people being able to deposit on yobit while this problem is resolved. Shouldn't be down to the user to make sure that when XNG is listed on an exchange it is actually functioning properly.

This is not a countdown and not a release date, it's an advertising campaign, so people know about the coin. If you scroll through the entire topic, it will be clear the history of the coin and the goal.
Cryptings

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:09:26 AM

This is not a countdown and not a release date, it's an advertising campaign, so people know about the coin. If you scroll through the entire topic, it will be clear the history of the coin and the goal.

I see - good to see the devs putting some time into advertising.

Can I ask what is meant by max coin age 30 days?
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Max coin age- maximal coin age Smiley Smiley
To calculate the compensation in the POS system, the age of coins is equal to the time of storing coins in the wallet. The minimum age is the minimum time after which it is possible to receive an award, the maximum is used to calculate the reward. More details you can read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Was XNG launched in 2016?I remember I was involved in mining,  I was trading on yobit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cryptings

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

Max coin age- maximal coin age Smiley Smiley
To calculate the compensation in the POS system, the age of coins is equal to the time of storing coins in the wallet. The minimum age is the minimum time after which it is possible to receive an award, the maximum is used to calculate the reward. More details you can read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

Thanks for the information, makes sense. I don't understand how you can earn more than the block reward (150%) for staking? Where do those reward coins come from?

Could you also tell me whether some PoS coins don't require you to have your wallets online and others do? Or is it wrong that you can stake some currencies with your wallet offline?

Again thanks for the help
Cryptings

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:56:27 AM

Was XNG launched in 2016?I remember I was involved in mining,  I was trading on yobit.

Yes it was launched in 2016. It is still listed on yobit but there is a problem with the wallet which means you will lose your coins if you deposit there - i don't think this has been resolved yet.

There's another coin with the same name which is enigma (eng) whereas this is enigma (xng). Xng is also trading on c-patex and coinsmarket (when coinsmarket is up and running again)
moibraa

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Could you please fix yobit wallet. I loss a lot of coins.
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Where are your coins located?
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

tell me how we can contact yobit? What do you advise except for a ticket?
Abderovic

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Sorry for bothering youfor the last time but you send it to the yobit wallet and yobit wallet does'nt work. I can give you the proof by private message by sending you screenshots of my c-patex transaction to yobit and the deposit history of yobit (you will empty deposit history).
can you cancel the 250XNG transaction on yobit that you offered me and send it to my c-patex wallet please:
Ea8kazuqcbsVoMsgDGeuXpTNWudDB4gfZK   

LONG LIVE TO ENIGMA
TeamIntellect (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Sorry for bothering youfor the last time but you send it to the yobit wallet and yobit wallet does'nt work. I can give you the proof by private message by sending you screenshots of my c-patex transaction to yobit and the deposit history of yobit (you will empty deposit history).
can you cancel the 250XNG transaction on yobit that you offered me and send it to my c-patex wallet please:
Ea8kazuqcbsVoMsgDGeuXpTNWudDB4gfZK   

LONG LIVE TO ENIGMA

I believe you and I am ready to send 500 coins if you tell me how to cancel a transaction on yobit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: