Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda's Real Trust Ratings  (Read 1010 times)
Alttradex (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:30:17 AM

Lol call the meme police, people were hurt by a meme. Its only affecting you because your pic is attached, and I don't know why you would put it up publicly if you would be hurt by someone posting it in the first place.
TIL: Meme's are slander.

I took the advice from Aventhe and updated to a better standard. Grin

Aye, you make me proud!  Grin

I like it how you are more concerned about being hurt by a meme than actually worrying about the reputation of your project...

Fortunately, most people on this forum are not morons like you and will not listen to idiots like Lauda.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

It is not a threat simply a fact, we will take you to court.
Have fun trying to make a case as a known liar and thief. Roll Eyes

Speaking of "slander", you've made a written statement that I'm both a "scammer" and a "blackmailer". The fresh smell of irony. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:32:13 AM

You think this is a game, carry on like this and you will see.

We have taken legal advice and we have done nothing wrong. 

You on the other hand have been slanderous, which is a serious offence. 

As mentioned before, you are not as well hidden behind your screen as you think you are.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

You on the other hand have been slanderous, which is a serious offence.  
Take a look in the mirror baboon.
Speaking of "slander", you've made a written statement that I'm both a "scammer" and a "blackmailer". The fresh smell of irony. Roll Eyes

You haven't answered my question from elsewhere:

Lauda, you can't call our project a scam.  Call it anything you want, but it is not a scam.
Are you James Fogden or one of the other "team members"?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:27 AM

The meme is one step too far.  We suggest you ask those who quoted it to unquote it so it disappears.

You are not as well hidden behind your screen as you think you are and we will take action against you in a court of law if you do not remove it.

Slander is a very serious offence. 

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

Also, we just need to contact a few of the hundreds of people you have tried to take down and we all of a sudden have a full case for you being a scammer and a blackmailer.  

You on the other hand are accusing us of "plagiarism" except there is not way this would stand in court.

You are going to feel really stupid when you could have avoided it all by removing the picture.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

Fortunately, most people on this forum are not morons like you and will not listen to idiots like Lauda.

Much obliged, though I'll make my own opinions. Lauda is by no means stupid or slanderous.

Watch a bit of George Carlin, maybe that'll cheer you up.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:38:30 AM

I like that picture. You win.

Also, we just need to contact a few of the hundreds of people you have tried to take down and we all of a sudden have a full case for you being a scammer and a blackmailer.  
You have nothing other than your insecurity, and theft. Why are you refusing to reveal your identity? Where is all that legal "advice" of yours? Oh right, you're guilty.

Lauda, you can't call our project a scam.  Call it anything you want, but it is not a scam.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

For this I suggest you contact Quickseller. I hear he is the perfect guy for this case of yours.

You are going to feel really stupid when you could have avoided it all by removing the picture.

Don't you feel a bit stupid writing this? I mean, really? You will sue someone over a meme?
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

I like that picture. You win.

You have nothing other than your insecurity, and theft. Why are you refusing to reveal your identity? Where is all that legal "advice" of yours? Oh right, you're guilty.

Lauda, you can't call our project a scam.  Call it anything you want, but it is not a scam.

The only insecure one here is you, hiding behind a picture of a cat and bullying everyone you can behind your screen.  

Once again, feel free to come after us in court for plagiarism, it will not stand.  When we come after you though Lauda, we are taking you for everything you have.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

Don't you feel a bit stupid writing this? I mean, really? You will sue someone over a meme?

We do not feel stupid writing this at all.

Yes, we will sue someone over a meme that is slanderous towards our team member and we will win, 100%. 

Hopefully this will be a lesson for all of you keyboard warriors who think they can try and ruin someone's reputation by posting slanderous content.  Hiding behind your computer is not protecting you from anything.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

So is plagiarism.

Yes, it is.  Except we have taken legal advice and what we have done is in no way illegal and any claims of plagiarism would not stand up in court.

Feel free to waste a ton of money on losing a court case if you want to.

You really don't know anything about law right...

You've already to have been exposed to have copied someone else's work + smart contract from modex, which if you are taking everything out of proportion is theft and plagiarism which can be deemed a criminal offense and you are liable to criminal charges and even a prison sentence.

Try to bring this to court and there is a 99% chance you will be laughed out of court and you will also be forced to pay my court fees.

I look forward to my one week vacation where my fees are all paid for and I can just sit and laugh at an idiot.

PS- Since you obviously don't know what slander is, I'll explain it to you.

Slander is an oral statement that has been made in order to damage someone's reputation. This has no been done and in court, it is easily arguable that this thread and the responses were made in order to expose a scam ( your project). The judge wouldn't care then.

Who the fuck are you going to contact? Quickseller? I doubt any of the account farmers or scammers would go to court and show there face. Good luck.

You on the other hand are accusing us of "plagiarism" except there is not way this would stand in court.
Not really, the smart contract is easily copied and that would be easy to prove. Plagiarism is considered an offense when over 25% of something is copied. You've copied at least 70% of the code there.

You are going to feel really poor and stupid when you pay for my court fees.

Once again, feel free to come after us in court for plagiarism, it will not stand.  When we come after you though Lauda, we are taking you for everything you have.
One more offense! Implied death threats, which is considered a criminal offense also. Have fun fighting all of these.

Yes, we will sue someone over a meme that is slanderous towards our team member and we will win, 100%. 
Have fun.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for all of you keyboard warriors who think they can try and ruin someone's reputation by posting slanderous content.  Hiding behind your computer is not protecting you from anything.
Hopefully this will be a lesson for all of you ico scammers who are too poor to pay for sigs.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

It's a cool oxymoron we've got here.

What do you plan to do when you finally realize nobody cares about your lawsuit threats?

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:01:56 PM

You've already to have been exposed to have copied someone else's work + smart contract from modex, which if you are taking everything out of proportion is theft and plagiarism which can be deemed a criminal offense and you are liable to criminal charges and even a prison sentence.

Try to bring this to court and there is a 99% chance you will be laughed out of court and you will also be forced to pay my court fees.

I look forward to my one week vacation where my fees are all paid for and I can just sit and laugh at an idiot.

Slander is an oral statement that has been made in order to damage someone's reputation. This has no been done and in court, it is easily arguable that this thread and the responses were made in order to expose a scam ( your project). The judge wouldn't care then.

Who the fuck are you going to contact? Quickseller? I doubt any of the account farmers or scammers would go to court and show there face. Good luck.

Not really, the smart contract is easily copied and that would be easy to prove. Plagiarism is considered an offense when over 25% of something is copied. You've copied at least 70% of the code there.

One more offense! Implied death threats, which is considered a criminal offense also. Have fun fighting all of these.

Have fun.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for all of you ico scammers who are too poor to pay for sigs.

Once again, you really are thick.

Our signatures are different enough to not constitute plagiarism but feel free to try and come after us for plagiarism.  Our smart contract used parts of open source code made available for everyone to use, so we have not stolen anything.

Slander/Defamation are more or less the same thing bar the oral/written part.  It is damaging someone's repuation.

There are hundreds of people who have left negative trust for Lauda that is hidden.  First of all, they are not all account farmers.  Secondly, account farming is not against the forum rules, let alone the law.  

There are no death threats implied in what you quoted.  Just goes to show how much of an idiot you are.

You are also not even part of this, so why don't you mind your own business?  

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:02:34 PM

What do you plan to do when you finally realize nobody cares about your lawsuit threats?

You are not even part of this so mind your own business.

So many keyboard warriors here.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

So is plagiarism.

Yes, it is.  Except we have taken legal advice and what we have done is in no way illegal and any claims of plagiarism would not stand up in court.

Feel free to waste a ton of money on losing a court case if you want to.

Have fun.

You write in a very similar way to Lauda and in this message you are answering as if the lawsuit was against you.

Could it be that both of these accounts are the same people?

It would make sense.  Lauda giving everyone negative feedback and aTriz trying to run all of the bounty campaigns.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:08:19 PM

You write in a very similar way to Lauda and in this message you are answering as if the lawsuit was against you.

It would make sense.  Lauda giving everyone negative feedback and aTriz trying to run all of the bounty campaigns.
This is reaching levels of absurdity that I didn't think were possible. "Professional" platform indeed.

I had to look up what a dingo was because of you. Tongue

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:13:03 PM

It would make sense.  Lauda giving everyone negative feedback and aTriz trying to run all of the bounty campaigns.
Don't run yourself down into this hole about alternate accounts. You'll just be made fun of more.

Next, you'll start comparing their time zones and start saying how two accounts must be from Sydney!
Assuming a fact directly will force the mind to perceive false validations of that very fact. Consider astrology, as an example.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

Once again, you really are thick.
Compare the code. Plagarisim is when more than 25% of something is copied and if you cross compare the code, it's quiet obvious a lot was copied. This is finished. You lost.

Our signatures are different enough to not constitute plagiarism but feel free to try and come after us for plagiarism.  Our smart contract used parts of open source code made available for everyone to use, so we have not stolen anything.
Where is this open source code? I'm not exactly sure about this, but don't you have to declare this. Also you didn't even know that this was copied until a day ago, showing how professional you are.

Slander/Defamation are more or less the same thing bar the oral/written part.  It is damaging someone's repuation.
How do you prove reputation is being damaged? We are simply exposing a scam.

There are hundreds of people who have left negative trust for Lauda that is hidden.  First of all, they are not all account farmers.  Secondly, account farming is not against the forum rules, let alone the law.  
Negative trust is not againt the rules or the law. Have fun trying to find people who left negative trust on a fucking forum to show up at your court case. Invite satoshi also, maybe we can have a party.

There are no death threats implied in what you quoted.  Just goes to show how much of an idiot you are.
When you are saying you are coming someone after getting exposed and being butthurt, what does it imply. Everything here can easily be taken for life and it is an implied death threat, not a clear one, but implied.

Just because me and Lauda both have a knowledge of the English language, grammar and can also identify scams doesn't mean we are the same person.

It would make sense.  Lauda giving everyone negative feedback and aTriz trying to run all of the bounty campaigns.

This is defamation and using you own words, I will be following up with the law here and the full force of the law will get you!. Hopefully, this will be a lesson for all of you keyboard warriors who think they can try and ruin someone's reputation by posting slanderous content.  Hiding behind your computer is not protecting you from anything.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

Picture has been removed, all is fine. 

The second one is amusing and fair game.  This all got so out of proportion, simply because Jayce did not want to send a PM and decided to taint our reputation on our thread.  The signatures will not be changed and Jayce will not receive a penny.

Thank you all for your input, it just shows how much of a cesspool this forum has become.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: