Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROUND 2 AIRDROP]🚀 |⭐ BITCOIN BRONZE ⭐| BITCOIN FASTER|ANON|SECURE 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3771 times)
bitcoinbronze (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:25 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 11:56:46 AM by bitcoinbronze

BTC BTC BITCOIN BRONZE

Bitcoin is slow and very expensive - BTC Alternatives are going to take over.
Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies, but he is getting older and is outperformed by a lot of others. Bitcoin also has very expensive fees and is very slow in comparison to many others.

Not everyone can afford to buy Bitcoins, or use it in everyday situations and there is also a limited number of them – owned by the very wealthy.

Bitcoin Bronze presents a solution to the problem. It is a lightweight version of Bitcoin, running on the Ethereum blockchain, were the fees are about 1/20 of the cost and the speed is 25x faster per block!  Designed to be lightweight, cheap and lightning fast, Bitcoin Bronze is the future of cash on e-commerce and p2p trading.

Affordability, usability and high availability are our top goals. If you missed the Bitcoin revolution, its time to get to the Bronze Age in Bitcoin History!

Contract address : 0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6
Symbol : BTCB
Exchange : https://etherdelta.com/#0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6-ETH
Supply : 50 000 000 BTCB
Whitepaper: https://bitcoinbronze.io/files/Bitcoin-Bronze-WhitePaper.pdf

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM OR POST YOUR ETHEREUM ADDRESS HERE

We are now in ICO of BTC Bronze for BTC and ETH !

https://bitcoinbronze.io/buytokens/

Get out now before you can and get BTC Bronze

Also available on ETHERDELTA!

https://etherdelta.com/#0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6-ETH

Airdrop Rules

Go to our website - front page

Donate and Get more Tokens

Only 4,000,000 Tokens have been reserved for Donate,
send Ethereum and get BTCB automatically.
•Donate 0.1 ETH and get 20,000 BTCB
•Donate 1 ETH and get 200,000 BTCB
Donate To Token Address:0xBd78aE1C19D99445ce14B33fc925739586F1B012

FAQ

What is BTC Bronze?
BTC Bronze is a community-driven and blockchain-enabled cryptocurrency working as an ERC20 token by leveraging the best attributes of both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Is BTC Bronze a mix of both Bitcoin and Ethereum?
Yes and no. BTBC is a tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain and therefore uniquely complements both. It is like implementing Bitcoin’s attributes on the Ethreum Blockchain but with a smarter and faster outlook. Unlike Bitcoin’s ever-increasing price and volatility continuously marring its ability to be used as an efficient and affordable medium of exchange, BTCB's core value comes from it being a faster, cheaper and more sustainable medium of exchange, and its ability to marry with the Ethereum smart contracts.

What makes BTC Bronze better than Ethereum and Bitcoin Old?
Ethereum is not a currency but a platform and ether supports its overall infrastructure. It was never meant to be a currency whereas BTCB, in its purest sense, is just an everyday-usable currency i.e. medium of faster and cheaper exchange and store of value.
Further, with the ever-booming and volatile Bitcoin prices, it strictly isn’t a purely digital currency anymore but just a store of value or what they call: digital gold. Bitcoin's role as an everyday-usable currency continues to be less sustainable whereas, if BTC Bronze is ever mainstreamed, it could easily become a medium of exchange, a measure of value and a store of value with all the benefits of the Ethereum ecosystem. BTC Bronze is aimed to be affordable, easy to use, and accessible to everyone.

Where can I currently buy or sell BTBC?
BTCB is currently listed on  EtherDelta.com. Announcements of more token exchanges are coming soon. Please stay tuned.

Where can I currently use BTCB to pay for goods and service?
Our long-term goal is to have BTCB accepted EVERYWHERE, but this will take some time.

Is the Airdrop Free? Why the 0.01 ETH ?
Yes the Airdrop is free, we will be sending out a lot of coins to people. The 0.01 ETH is to filter our scammers, we want legitimate people to get our airdrop, and it will help us cover transaction fees for the airdrops and bonus giveaways we will be having. Bitcoin Bronze will be a community coin, affordable and high volume, so the airdrop can only succeed if its sent to wallet holders who are active and mean business, and not sit on bot wallets.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MustCoins

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

Its not an airdrop when you ask for 0.1 eth to be eligible..

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

It is to remove any spammers and people with multiple ethereum accounts.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

Ask 0.1 to eligible this Airdrop ? Are you kidding man ? lol . This is not airdrop dude, This is ICO if i am must send 0.1 first ! I dont say Bitcoin Bronze SCAM, But better stay safe .

Why 0.1 ? If you want to remove spammers, Try with a small amounts like 0.001 .
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

A great project, the creator of respect. I hope that the token will shoot at full speed in the future
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

Really??? 0.1 ETH = 31 USD the highest AIRDROP verification ive encounter so far.. 0.001 or 0.005 is enough.. expected a lot of scammer airdropers.. But there is also a lot of SCAMMERs who operate AIrdrops..
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:00 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 11:59:58 AM by bitcoinbronze

Ask 0.1 to eligible this Airdrop ? Are you kidding man ? lol . This is not airdrop dude, This is ICO if i am must send 0.1 first ! I dont say Bitcoin Bronze SCAM, But better stay safe .

Why 0.1 ? If you want to remove spammers, Try with a small amounts like 0.001 .

Its not an ICO. We are not selling any product, not endorsing anything - just creating an affordable currency that will be recognized globally.

Its like $3 usd - and we will be airdropping Bitcoin Bronze coins to people that will be worth a lot more.

You are free not to participate in the airdrop - no one is forcing you.
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

One interesting quote from their website:

Disclaimer

By accessing or using this website, you agree to the terms of use of our website set out below. The Terms of Use include our disclaimer and our privacy policy and any other terms or conditions on this website.

By using or accessing the website, you (the user or intended user and any organisation you represent) are making an agreement between yourself and Bitcoin Bronze (referred to in these Conditions of Use as ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, ‘Bitcoin Bronze’) in which you agree to comply with these Conditions of Use as updated by Us from time to time. You agree to regularly check for updates to these Conditions of Use and when using or accessing the website you are agreeing to the Conditions of Use effective at that time.

We may change the Terms of Use at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept the Terms of Use as they apply from time to time. A copy of our current Terms of Use is displayed on our website at all times. This disclaimer is in no way limited or altered by any other terms or conditions on this website.
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:41 AM

really?

''AFTER CONTRIBUTE 0.1 ETH TO THIS ADDRESS TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT SCAMMER''

how should users get approval that this project is not a runaway Cheesy

For Sale....
PM me!
sonaciku

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:55 AM

0.1 too much btw if change rules to 0.0005 maybe i will sending but still doubt too Smiley
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

why dont you host the airdrop form inside your host and track the ip of submissions ? .. it will be easy to track and ban those smart multis
spalser

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:35:40 AM

If i want to invest in the project, i ll sent more than you ask, but paying 0.1 eth for the airdrop is nonsense
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

Hi Everyone. Point Taken - the reason we set it to 0.1 is because we ourselves were in a few airdrops with this amount. Our goal is to make an affordable currency, so will reduce this down to 0.01 ETH
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:40:08 AM

0.1 ETH for testing whether its scammer or not? wow.. Now I cannot believe this project anymore. For testing whether it is a scam or not, 0.0001 ETH should be sufficient.
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

Contribute 0,1 ETH to prove us not a Scammer?Huh us or you? go to ICO dude!!

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

0.1 ETH for testing whether its scammer or not? wow.. Now I cannot believe this project anymore. For testing whether it is a scam or not, 0.0001 ETH should be sufficient.

As per everyone's advice, we reduced it 0.01ETH - this will also cover our transaction costs for airdrops
zaghlalcrypto

Activity: 65

it’s better to do something late, than to never do

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

i joind for airdrop
0.1 eth ? why Huh
Fatalzo

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:29 AM

0,1 Eth it's a lot for an airdrop ... !!!
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

As per everyone's advice, we reduced it 0.01ETH - this will also cover our transaction costs for airdrops

even thought you are trying to make it right, still requesting such amount is not OK in airdrops, we saw it before that many such projects was not working at all even in theory,

i suggest, instead of asking money for airdrop, open a donation bounty or making a community support, in thwt situation many ppl will be willing to help dev and themselves in order to bump this project:)

For Sale....
PM me!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

0,1 Eth it's a lot for an airdrop ... !!!
i joind for airdrop
0.1 eth ? why Huh
Contribute 0,1 ETH to prove us not a Scammer?Huh us or you? go to ICO dude!!

As mentioned the mistaken amount has been adjusted to 0.01 - To filter spammers and cover transaction costs.

Join our slack to discuss the airdrop and get the latest news

https://bitcoinbronze.herokuapp.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: