Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
Well i went, at some point, to a local bank and i asked them if they have any financial products for cryptocurrency (accounts, plastic and so on) and the reaction was „cute” like we dont have, won't have and dont want this kin of thing in our banks. Very elocvent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mahanton

Activity: 2674
Merit: 625

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:00:29 PM

"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
Well i went, at some point, to a local bank and i asked them if they have any financial products for cryptocurrency (accounts, plastic and so on) and the reaction was „cute” like we dont have, won't have and dont want this kin of thing in our banks. Very elocvent.
Why'd you ask? For sure they would really say such thing knowing that banks are really against on bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. They are aware the feature and the capabalities of it that's why they wont really bother to accept or adopt it. People will normally believe on fiat money no matter what even on us bitcoin holders will really always seek up or trust to local fiat than on it itself for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

Why'd you ask? For sure they would really say such thing knowing that banks are really against on bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. They are aware the feature and the capabalities of it that's why they wont really bother to accept or adopt it. People will normally believe on fiat money no matter what even on us bitcoin holders will really always seek up or trust to local fiat than on it itself for sure.
Firstly, bitcoin for an ordinary person does not have the same value as conventional money, but at the same time one must take into account that ease of use of Fiat gives them a huge advantage over crypto currency. Of course, if we were to familiarize ourselves with opportunities and prospects, the opinion changed unambiguously.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:35 AM

It's inevitable that flat is still more convenient than crypto. But both of these payment tools have their weaknesses and advantages. For example, with flat you can use it as a payment tool without having to pay for any fees like when you use crypto as payment. But with crypto you can send it to all over the world easier, anonymously. And also the prices of crypto is inclined to / tend to raise. But even so, for me personally flat is still better than crypto at the moment.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

Firstly, bitcoin for an ordinary person does not have the same value as conventional money, but at the same time one must take into account that ease of use of Fiat gives them a huge advantage over crypto currency. Of course, if we were to familiarize ourselves with opportunities and prospects, the opinion changed unambiguously.

I agree, all opinions might be change quickly specially when people do have good experiences with crypto aside from the advantages that has been fascinating behind fiat cash using. Both of them whether fiat or crypto adoption their advantages cannot be compared, they have each other's specific impressions which probably each and every trader think a long way profit as this two currencies will provide its importance in the long run.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:09:08 AM

Only few people in the world has an idea of what bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are so most of the people think that fiat money is better than digital money without know what cryptocurrencies can do. Also, some people that think fiat money is better than digital money, experienced a bad thing that make them realize cryptocurrencies are not that good enough.

pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:53:38 AM

Yes it is true,  only 1% people know about crypto currencies. 99% people think fiat money is better than online currencies because digital currency needs internet. But in the world there are so many area where people are not in range internet. That's why They don't like online currencies.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:58:56 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:43:36 PM by romecheo

Most of the times people who are lack of knowledge or not well inform are also no courage to explore what is new, what is more satisfying, and what is more efficient.

That's why they thinking fiat are better than crypto currencies, they can bring their fiat anywhere in their country, and may buy something instantly.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:04:16 AM

For now it is convenient to use Fiat because the shop that accepting Bitcoin still not too many, but once it being adapted your friends will change their mind, Bitcoin can be used globally and it is decentralized, no party is controlling the value, so the value can reach very high and it is a good investment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

Only few people in the world have an idea about bitcoin thats why most of us think that fiat money is better than cryptocurrency. If all of us will be educated about bitcoin, i think more people will realize how bitcoin can help them change their lives. But there are also some people who realized that fiat money is better than bitcoin because of the bad experiences they have in cryptocurrencies. Maybe they lost a lot of money or they didnt become successful.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:42:11 AM

It didn't surprise me. We all know that in order to spend bitcoins, we need to exchange them for Fiat. It turns out that he supports bitcoin official currency. People who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies don't understand what the point is. It seems to me that only trade can show people that bitcoin is better than Fiat.
Definitely, for a lay person who don’t know about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency then how can you expect from him that he is talking about betterment of bitcoin. Fiat is being used all over the world while crypto is restricted to some special areas. And wherever bitcoins are using they must be converted to fiat for use in daily life so surely people will think fiat is better than bitcoin.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

Well I think it is valid for a person to still think that fiat money are better than crytocurrency like bitcoin. Probably many of the people they know are not using bitcoin yet and haven't prove anything that bitcoin is useful for today's economy and consumption. It will be a lot helpful if people who use bitcoin will start to create awareness of it and how bitcoin can make an impact to our economy and on an individuals life.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

Earn crypto moneys, change at exchange site, and see your bank account. I think fiat is better too

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:12:58 AM

It's reasonable because bitcoin is not truly fiat , it's just alternate currency. Bitcoin also have their own risk and advantage so most government must think twice before try to legalize bitcoin as legal transaction.
Some people may think bitcoin is revolutionary currency because fast and anonymous transaction but fiat still consider as reliable currency

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

Yes it is true,  only 1% people know about crypto currencies. 99% people think fiat money is better than online currencies because digital currency needs internet. But in the world there are so many area where people are not in range internet. That's why They don't like online currencies.
If that's the only problem, then this one could be solved in the future, maybe 2020 while the coverage of an internet already expanding so much but actually people often pesimistic with bitcoin.
the decentralized nature making them things that it's not safe because it's basically not created or reserved by the government of nowhere. We should change that way of thinking to a more tech advanced point of view.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

not sure if it was approximately 99% of people but as far as i know, there are a bit plenty of them. the reason maybe is that they are scared to bitcoin's capability, issues, or just simply they do not know what is it, or maybe they knew but they just ignore it.
You are right it is not sure because a lot of the people are here who are nor even aware of the bitcoin and they are surprise to see the people using the bitcoin and earning the money I am very sure about the bitcoin price and the value and with the time we will see how fast the bitcoin price will get high and it will give all the people the real value and the income so they just need the proper guide line.
tibne

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

Yes if they don't have to deal with cross border money transfer or inflation. If you take fiat to West Union and send it cross border, the fee could be as high as 20% in the worst case. In the countries with a high inflation, it is the poors who pick the tab. I definitely agree that education is a key. We got to understand our financial rights which is often violated in the fine prints.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

It didn't surprise me. We all know that in order to spend bitcoins, we need to exchange them for Fiat. It turns out that he supports bitcoin official currency. People who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies don't understand what the point is. It seems to me that only trade can show people that bitcoin is better than Fiat.
Definitely, for a lay person who don’t know about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency then how can you expect from him that he is talking about betterment of bitcoin. Fiat is being used all over the world while crypto is restricted to some special areas. And wherever bitcoins are using they must be converted to fiat for use in daily life so surely people will think fiat is better than bitcoin.
as much as i agree to both of you. there is nothing surprising about that, in fact it is the most common way to buy goods in real life, not unless you buy goods online then its obvious you have to use digital currencies, and most of those merchants accepts bitcoin as a method of payment.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:35:08 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 02:26:15 AM by marcbitcoins

This is the reality that bitcoin will not exist without the power of fiat in which dollar is the center of everything between the digital currencies and the fiat currencies. We shall accept the fact that bitcoin is just for investment or asset that we want more bitcoin so that we could earn and keep many dollars in the end for our future use. Still i believed that in the near future bitcoin will be acknowledge worldwide as a currency to be use for cashless transactions.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:47:50 PM

Yes its true. Because in my point of view bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies are useless without fiat. Fiat is still more convenient to use than the digital crypto. Besides, cryptocurrencies are not still legal to use like buying stuff. But if they the government let this happen I think digital crypto will be more convenient that fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: