Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

LOL, He is right  Grin Grin Grin Crypto is more convenient, fast, simple. But crypto can exist if the world don't have internet? We have to eat to survive. Can you buy a hambuger at McDonald by Bitcoin? Do you know what I mean? You can blame them for it. The crypto may be a future payment facilities. But I think it can't replace fiat money. The safest money transfer method of all time is hand delivery. Fiat money still plays an important role of life.

HAHAHAHA! I cant eat a burger from mcdonalds using my crypto cause it will cost me a large amount of transaction fee just for a damn burger! Lol! we can't convince people to use and adapt bitcoin quickly unless they are forced to use it by their government and we have a free will to use what we want.

Not yet, but we are getting there. Crypto is at another level, just not yet fully developed. Regulations and some of the scum wealthy people will reduce the pure joy of crypto, but still, it is a nice improvement over the fiat.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

If we take into account that only a few percent of people know about the crypto currency in the world, then of course, it is likely that 99 percent of the world's population will consider cash in the best and safest way. In order for the crypto currency to successfully enter our life, it will take a very long time, maybe even more than a decade. because this process is very complex and not painless. Crypto currency has a lot of advantages, but it also has its drawbacks. In addition, it is generally very inconvenient for states that can not but completely control.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

I cannot see anything good about fiat but just a physical cash that is good for purchasing an item or goods immediately but still i prefer on using cryptocurrency since it has faster transactions and easy to handle like credit cards.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

I only think that it's their full right, there are tons of scam and difficult things in crypto, why wouldn't they think so? Also, if mass-info services are willing to do so.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

Because Fiat is less risky than electronic money, in my opinion every person has a different perception. No one like them and they get profits from that market they will find them more valuable. But I like electronic money, they can make a profit for you in a few minutes. That is the enemy of the Crypto market.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

Actually I do not think that people who have that opinion have too much knowledge about the great advantages of cryptocurrencies compared to fiat money.

Actually, I think the problem here is that the issue of the cryptos still remains unknown to the large masses who only superficially have known about this financial alternative, but I am convinced that as soon as its use is spread, people will greatly prefer the use of cryptocurrency as their favorite means of payment and store of value.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

You cannot blame others to what they think in bitcoin maybe they scared to take a risk their money we all know it's decentralized. One day people realize that bitcoin is good investment we just need to learn how the strategy so we make it better.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: