Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 04:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARG & DGC: The Future Of Crypto  (Read 1483 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:48:54 AM

I couldn't see your message Aquaman. did it say "Derp, derp, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerppppp!" or was it more like "Herpa derpa , deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp, DERP DERP DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP"?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:53:08 AM

I couldn't see your message Aquaman. did it say "Derp, derp, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerppppp!" or was it more like "Herpa derpa , deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp, DERP DERP DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP"?
It was herpa derpa...  Kind of like the what DGC offers!     BAZINGA!    Ok, lock this topic already.... lol
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:53:31 AM

Okay, so if I'm reading this correctly, a Alt-Coin (Based off of Bitcoin) is going to be used more than Bitcoin? When Bitcoin clearly has a bigger user base, because, you know.. DGC is based off of Bitcoin....

Seems legit.

Is laughing, is laughing.

You still haven't replied to my post, that was so terrible, and made so much sense you had to ignore me?

Wow. That's sad. I'm crying for you to reply, dude.

(I'm trying my best not to troll this thread, as I don't want to 'troll' on Bitcointalk.)

fagz be like mad gay these days. MAD GAY

Letz call people gay for pointing out something, and replying to my thread countering my idea. Guess what, I can't support my claim. I'm guessing you're going to call me a troll now, because you can't defend yourself?

MAD BAZINGA TIMEH!!!!

MORE BAZINGAS!!!!

Please don't try to even come up with a logical reply. Please just leave this hidden.
Ok, i'll bite this one time.
Have you been living under a rock? DGC and ARG are merge mined, and have the best dev's in the game right now. even the litecoin guys are pitching in to help. I didn't mean that the coins would replace bitcoin and litecoin, i'm not that naive. I'm saying that i look for them to be comparable as far as network security(because DGC and ARC are companion coins ala BTC and LTC.) and store of value. I'm not saying there arent other good coins out there, i'm just saying that these are two good bets to last from the most recent crop of Alt coins.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
AquaMan

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:57:21 AM

Cheesy    Best devs in the game.... LOL, someone has been hittin the crack pipe.... You must be new, research more cryptos and youll see other than LTC, PXC has the best dev team, anyone saying anything different is just idiotically blind. No one has offered what they have so far and put as much effort into their coin..... facts are all out there...
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:59:37 AM

Cheesy    Best devs in the game.... LOL, someone has been hittin the crack pipe.... You must be new, research more cryptos and youll see other than LTC, PXC has the best dev team, anyone saying anything different is just idiotically blind. No one has offered what they have so far and put as much effort into their coin..... facts are all out there...

ARG already exceeds PXC's value x6.5 DGC exceeds its value x2. PXC's not a bad coin. it's just flawed.

acs26

June 19, 2013, 07:02:46 AM

Okay, so if I'm reading this correctly, a Alt-Coin (Based off of Bitcoin) is going to be used more than Bitcoin? When Bitcoin clearly has a bigger user base, because, you know.. DGC is based off of Bitcoin....

Seems legit.

You still haven't replied to my post, that was so terrible, and made so much sense you had to ignore me?

(I'm trying my best not to troll this thread, as I don't want to 'troll' on Bitcointalk.)

Letz call people gay for pointing out something, and replying to my thread countering my idea. Guess what, I can't support my claim. I'm guessing you're going to call me a troll now, because you can't defend yourself?

MAD BAZINGA TIMEH!!!!

MORE BAZINGAS!!!!

Please don't try to even come up with a logical reply. Please just leave this hidden.
Have you been living under a rock? DGC and ARG are merge mined, and have the best dev's in the game right now. even the litecoin guys are pitching in to help. I didn't mean that the coins would replace bitcoin and litecoin, i'm not that naive. I'm saying that i look for them to be comparable as far as network security(because DGC and ARC are companion coins ala BTC and LTC.) and store of value. I'm not saying there arent other good coins out there, i'm just saying that these are two good bets to last from the most recent crop of Alt coins.

Living under a rock? (I'm sorry, I just have to.)

Oh, I understand what you're saying now. Making a thread with:

DGC > BTC

Means that DGC would become greater.

Friendsz?

(BAZINGA!!!!)(I'm sorry, I'm addicted to saying that.)
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:08:18 AM

Seems legit.

MAD BAZINGA TIMEH!!!!

MORE BAZINGAS!!!!

Living under a rock? (I'm sorry, I just have to.)

Oh, I understand what you're saying now. Making a thread with:

DGC > BTC

Means that DGC would become greater.

Friendsz?

(BAZINGA!!!!)(I'm sorry, I'm addicted to saying that.)

*r3wt's brain explodes

AquaMan

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:11:23 AM

Cheesy    Best devs in the game.... LOL, someone has been hittin the crack pipe.... You must be new, research more cryptos and youll see other than LTC, PXC has the best dev team, anyone saying anything different is just idiotically blind. No one has offered what they have so far and put as much effort into their coin..... facts are all out there...

ARG already exceeds PXC's value x6.5 DGC exceeds its value x2. PXC's not a bad coin. it's just flawed.
Look at block rewards... lol, wow.. ok, there are much less ARG than PXC, now, when you look at the bigger picture PXC is actually worth more, if you really want to judge value based on cryptsy of all places... And DGC devs havent even touched what PXC devs have done so far.. I dont even have it explain it, if people actually researched a coin before they made themselves look like idiots on here, they would understand... Done -
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:13:03 AM

Look at block rewards... lol, wow.. ok, there are much less ARG than PXC, now, when you look at the bigger picture PXC is actually worth more, if you really want to judge value based on cryptsy of all places... And DGC devs havent even touched what PXC devs have done so far.. I dont even have it explain it, if people actually researched a coin before they made themselves look like idiots on here, they would understand... Done -

"Oh, you were finished? Well allow me to retort....What does ARGcelus DGCwallace look like?"

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:28:55 AM

"DGC and ARG are merge mined"

LOL when did this happen.... was i sleeping?!?!
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:32:22 AM

theyve been in discussion the past week(maybe longer i'm not sure). an alliance is planned to prevent the ease of destroying either coin. i just sit in the chat channel and observe. think one of the devs of litecoin as well as the Franko dev were present as well for part of the talks

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:35:05 AM

theyve been in discussion the past week(maybe longer i'm not sure). an alliance is planned to prevent the ease of destroying either coin. i just sit in the chat channel and observe. think one of the devs of litecoin as well as the Franko dev were present as well for part of the talks

I dont think you understand what merged mining is. The development teams may have merged but they are not merge mined
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:45:38 AM

I dont think you understand what merged mining is. The development teams may have merged but they are not merge mined
they were discussing merge mining the coins to insure network security

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 10:57:31 AM

BAZINGA !!!!

sorry i just wanted to be part of the team , and be included .

team.

BAZINGA !!!!

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: