Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?  (Read 601 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

The main technique when it comes to investing in bitcoin is to learn more about the cryptocurrency, it's the best way to save you more money instead of losing more of it. And after you've invested the best tip is I can give is to buy low and sell high so you can gain more profit.

meatygeiger

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Just go to some reputated market and trade or buy from any star marked guy right there.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

The main technique when it comes to investing in bitcoin is to learn more about the cryptocurrency, it's the best way to save you more money instead of losing more of it. And after you've invested the best tip is I can give is to buy low and sell high so you can gain more profit.
Yeah for sure the best strategy to use bitcoin sit the buy low and sell high, price will huge very soon but do not lose your patience if you see change in price, I use the one and only technique to earn money from bitcoin is, I use to buy bitcoin at the starting price of the market and then I decided to hold it until I see the real growth of bitcoin in market, gradually price of bitcoin is getting better so don’t be scare of the market dump as it is very temporary time that always come to bitcoin and then price become change so no worry just hold to earn more and more at high price selling.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

one of the techniques that I try to use for daily trading is to draw support and resistance levels of a coin and buy low and try to sell at resistance with profits around 2-5 % daily.

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

for now is to take advantage of the opportunities that hold and sell when it's profitable or by following a bounty or ICO campaign that keeps popping up all the time even with a little reward
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: