Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube Account with 15,000+ subscribers, 70,000+ likes per video for sale/rent  (Read 561 times)
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

I'm confused why you're ignoring me? I'm interested in buying..

Sorry, my inbox is loaded.

Did you message me already? If not, please message me

No worries, just messaged you

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KaydenC

Activity: 610
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:27:07 PM

I offer escrow services using the Dapp EscrowMyEther: http://escrowmyether.com/

My fee is 1%. Pm me or visit this post for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221107.0
tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT FOR SALE OR FOR RENT

1. You have the option to connect it to your own Adsense account
2. You have the option to change the name/profile picture
3. You MUST NOT POST VIDEOS CONTAINING SEXUAL OR ANY CONTENT THAT WOULD RESULT TO THE ACCOUNT GETTING BANNED
4. You can have the option to post what ever content you want may it be games,cryptocurrency etc as long as it wont be contradictory to #3

RENT

0.02BTC per week
0.005BTC per day

PURCHASE

0.1 BTC

- Escrow? No problem.
- Proof of account? No problem

RFS: Invested my money in real estate and franchises. I have no time to produce more youtube videos.

Feel free to private message me

+Trust. I was able to use his youtube account for 2 days. I connected it to adsense and was able to get some profit and referrals.
So... what is the youtube channel name?

I've had contact with migueltiu in PM's regarding completely unrelated matters, and he claimed to be in possession of a youtube account very similar to your description.

I am thinking it is either the case of migueltiu acting like the owner of your (estanislao1994's) youtube account, or you are in fact the same person "fake" renting your own youtube channel to lure potential clients (or most likely, victims) in.

I would be very keen to use an e-scrow when dealing with this offer/service.

Most of my followers I gained through my YouTube account which has 14k subscribers. I do livestreams regarding bitcoin investments.

I understand, thought you do not need to fret. I've done jobs given to me by 3 different employers already and finished them as they wanted. I'm fine with Escrow.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
estanislao1994 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT FOR SALE OR FOR RENT

1. You have the option to connect it to your own Adsense account
2. You have the option to change the name/profile picture
3. You MUST NOT POST VIDEOS CONTAINING SEXUAL OR ANY CONTENT THAT WOULD RESULT TO THE ACCOUNT GETTING BANNED
4. You can have the option to post what ever content you want may it be games,cryptocurrency etc as long as it wont be contradictory to #3

RENT

0.02BTC per week
0.005BTC per day

PURCHASE

0.1 BTC

- Escrow? No problem.
- Proof of account? No problem

RFS: Invested my money in real estate and franchises. I have no time to produce more youtube videos.

Feel free to private message me

+Trust. I was able to use his youtube account for 2 days. I connected it to adsense and was able to get some profit and referrals.
So... what is the youtube channel name?

I've had contact with migueltiu in PM's regarding completely unrelated matters, and he claimed to be in possession of a youtube account very similar to your description.

I am thinking it is either the case of migueltiu acting like the owner of your (estanislao1994's) youtube account, or you are in fact the same person "fake" renting your own youtube channel to lure potential clients (or most likely, victims) in.

I would be very keen to use an e-scrow when dealing with this offer/service.

Most of my followers I gained through my YouTube account which has 14k subscribers. I do livestreams regarding bitcoin investments.

I understand, thought you do not need to fret. I've done jobs given to me by 3 different employers already and finished them as they wanted. I'm fine with Escrow.

Hi, here is my youtube account. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9j5qyDqQvb9qnLss3vxww
You could check it all you want and regarding migueltiu, apparently he rented my account. Was this message sent to you during his rental days?
tobi4255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

Hi, here is my youtube account. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9j5qyDqQvb9qnLss3vxww
You could check it all you want and regarding migueltiu, apparently he rented my account. Was this message sent to you during his rental days?

You can see the timestamp in the quote. I've sent him a PM asking for his channel name.

Its just too weird that a guy tells me he has a crypto-related youtube channel with ~15k subscribers and same guy rented a crypto-related youtube channel for 2 days, and leaves a "positive" review, then continously claims ownership.

estanislao1994 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

You can see the timestamp in the quote. I've sent him a PM asking for his channel name.

Its just too weird that a guy tells me he has a crypto-related youtube channel with ~15k subscribers and same guy rented a crypto-related youtube channel for 2 days, and leaves a "positive" review, then continously claims ownership.

[/quote]

It's no problem. If you want, you could avail this service however it's still on rent. I have no problem with escrow Smiley
tobi4255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

No thanks Smiley

Miguel admitted that the youtube account he was referring to in PM's as "my youtube account" was in fact rented.

although, i am still quite certain you are the same person, but at this point i can only apologize for disturbing your thread and make the smart choice not to deal with migueltiu.

Best of luck renting your youtube channel!

estanislao1994 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

No thanks Smiley

Miguel admitted that the youtube account he was referring to in PM's as "my youtube account" was in fact rented.

although, i am still quite certain you are the same person, but at this point i can only apologize for disturbing your thread and make the smart choice not to deal with migueltiu.

Best of luck renting your youtube channel!

Thanks!! No problem!
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

I'd like to rent it for 2 days, when is it free? Can you leave the videos up after the rent expires?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
estanislao1994 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

I'd like to rent it for 2 days, when is it free? Can you leave the videos up after the rent expires?

Hi! It's currently on rent, however you can go on the reservation list. It's going to be available 3 days from now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: