Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 06:17:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proud To Be A Bitcoiner?  (Read 4998 times)
Nilda

Activity: 56

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:37:28 AM

Same here. Too bad I entered late in the game. Should've have started two or three years earlier as soon as I heard about it. Yes, 2014 only. That's the state of cryptocurrency awareness here in the Philippines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Singwala

Activity: 238

Singwala is my name <3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

I am proud because I'm with people who accept modern technology new payment methods and the new generation of payments. I am proud because I'm one of the people who know that in crypto currencies, blockchain. I am proud because I'm earning money in a clean way and it comes from a computer that we do not think we can have money here.

saeyeen

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:48:53 AM

Yes I am very proud of myself that I am part of this community and that I didn't gave bitcoin any doubts when I first heard about it. There are only few of us who really believed in bitcoin and we are the lucky ones.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 112

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:53:41 AM

i am very thankful that i heard bitcoin because i learn some knowledge even i am teenager only, i learns some technique or some experience to know or to have a better future.  every successful in this site must love bitcoin because they should go for it.

Noilee

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:57:44 AM

I'm proud as a Bitcoiner, because this is a very a nice opportunity that came into our life.  Because only bitcoin gives good source of income to the people and it has many opportunity. Because bitcoin gives many opportunity and its is the big part of our life today. Proud because today bitcoin is a very popular in terms of investment and most valuable currency. Wishing and hoping that bitcoin become more successful and continue to popular to all people in the whole world.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

Yes im proud to be a bitcoiner, because bitcoin helps me a lot in terms of a financial as a student, being a student with many expenses is very hard, and we need always money because we use thise money for projects, activities, for my needs and wants thats why its noy very easy, and sometimes im being very practical so i think a way to be practical and thats to use bitcoin.Proud to be a bitcoiner.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
cutecute

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:47 AM

From its very humble beginning, Bitcoin has now risen to its amazing SUPERSTAR status among the investment vehicles available to anyone with money to invest in the many markets we have globally. You can go for gold, stocks, forex, derivatives and even real estate in the search for a better return on investment (ROI). We all want to have a better return principally because we all want money...money we can use for different projects and personal use as well.

With the recent surge of Bitcoin's price, are you proud that you are one of the many who have already been invested with Bitcoin and is now enjoying the good ROI others can be looking for? And in addition what can be the best ways we can show this feeling of being proud to be in Bitcoin?

As for me, am not just proud but also happy because I am part of the Bitcoin story and whenever a friend can be inquiring about it I always make sure that he/she gets the basic information as well as the possible risks involved as nothing is risk-free in this world.

Yes I'm proud to be a bitcoiner. I think everyone that are using this are proud because we don't do illegal and bitcoin can help us a lot. It helps us to be rich and successful and to help our family and to supply our needs and by using this we can be independent. We are using this not because we only want money but we want it because we need it.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
mathiaslivis

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:20:09 AM

You've got a point there, my friend. Yes, this is not what, there is no risk, the risk is usually higher income is bigger, like drug trafficking, arms smuggling. I think it's a good time to invest in bitcoin, and a lot of big companies are starting to invest in bitcoin recently. Wink
shahinurit

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:22:30 AM

undoubtedly.it is proud for me.Because bitcoin really change my life,especially in me.it made me become totally self -sufficient.i always depend on others in matters concerned with money.it made me become more independent.  
Dorky

Activity: 378

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:29:33 AM

I am proud of being a Bitcoin investor, I congratulate myself, and an old friend who introduced me with Bitcoin and  new technology based on Blockchain. I am giving her my thanks again.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Drnice

Activity: 350

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:31:42 AM

From your topic of the thread,  yes I am very happy learning this new technology and being  part of it when it was not too know till now. I might not be a big time investor, but I am happy of being with bitcoin from its early stage.

cah ndablek

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:38:38 AM

From its very humble beginning, Bitcoin has now risen to its amazing SUPERSTAR status among the investment vehicles available to anyone with money to invest in the many markets we have globally. You can go for gold, stocks, forex, derivatives and even real estate in the search for a better return on investment (ROI). We all want to have a better return principally because we all want money...money we can use for different projects and personal use as well.

With the recent surge of Bitcoin's price, are you proud that you are one of the many who have already been invested with Bitcoin and is now enjoying the good ROI others can be looking for? And in addition what can be the best ways we can show this feeling of being proud to be in Bitcoin?

As for me, am not just proud but also happy because I am part of the Bitcoin story and whenever a friend can be inquiring about it I always make sure that he/she gets the basic information as well as the possible risks involved as nothing is risk-free in this world.

Yes,I am very happy to know the bitcoin forum so far Because the first time in finding a real job is so difficult that I become a useless person.Finally after knowing this forum, my life changed drastically with enough income every month and able to meet basic needs every time.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
shone08

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:39:50 AM

Yes of course I'm so proud to be a bitcoiner because of bitcoin I can buy thighs that I want I change my daily life the transaction are so awesome (cannot control by goverment) and now it is possible to run a business (small or large) in only Bitcoin but you need to handwork to achieved your dream because bitcoin is only way for your dream so I'm sure every one have a bright future someday keep doing bitcoin.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Johnzky

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:40:43 AM

Not just proud,greatful and thankful too being bitcoiner.bitcoin open lots of opportunity for me that my normal job cant.by crypto i have learn a lot in regard to how to gain in many different ways.and now im gaining more than what i have and will be having if i only work for the end of my years
Beicin

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:45:28 AM

I'm not sure if it's proud per se, but i'm definitely very happy to be a part of the crypto community. So many cutting edge technology and projects with huge disrupt potential! The future is very bright for blockchain applications

SupportBitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:49:39 AM

Proud Bitcoiner right here! Although I found out about it late compared to some, I'm still one of the few who has invested in this great idea!
goaldigger

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:54:38 AM

Whenever my old friends ask me for an advice on where to invest their money, im proud to introduce them what bicoin , and what it  made me experience in terms of financial aspects. Proud to be a bitcoiner here.

Ajikudos2

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:58:56 AM

Yes of course. Even I want my friends to be calling me Bitcoin father. Bitcoin is the way of invest for the nearest future if plan well. Am so excited about Bitcoin and I will forever proud of it.
bitzizzix

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:16:20 AM

I feel lucky that we all have this opportunity to invest in the future.
I am very proud to be in bitcoin, because it is profitable and can help us manrut me it is reasonable we are proud. and I can manifest desire and can invest for profit now and in for the future. I think all bitcoin users feel happy and proud because bitcoin will make their users feel happy and can change their lives for the better ..

Sarastiche

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:29:00 AM

It is of great Joy that am part of the great move of this generation, when you are in the rigth investment platform you feel proud of yourself and the investment,Thanks to a friend that lead me to the path of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.