Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2018, 02:13:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XDRAC] - A coin created for daily, worldwide use  (Read 1605 times)
ivaxmm

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:04:25 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Pitchie

Activity: 197
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

Algo, wallet, pools, solo instructions?

kicauklaten

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:20:20 PM

How much is the soft cap, hard cap and also the total supply of this coin?
Will you also opening some bounty campaign?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ivaxmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

Hi, you can find all the info in the whitepaper and the website. XDRAC is a waves' token. A project based in Barcelona. The Pre-ICO has finished, and ICO will start in one month.

Supply 10M
Team 9%
ICO price: 4k satoshis

Exchanges: Waves DEX. After ICO, also in Lesfex. We are talking to other exchanges to have a deal before the ICO.
ivaxmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

How much is the soft cap, hard cap and also the total supply of this coin?
Will you also opening some bounty campaign?

We will organise a bounty campaign if there are remaining coins after ICO. Investors will decide it.

Hard cap 200 btc

Soft cap 60 btc
ivaxmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

info

In the whitepaper you have all the info:

herma

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:44:49 PM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

ivaxmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

Hi, we will organize a bounty campaign if there are remaining coins after ICO. ICO investors will decide what to do.
nestcafe

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

Hi dev.

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?
ivaxmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:00:28 PM

Hi dev.

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Hey, as I said few comments before, we have for sure Lesfex and Waves DEX. And we expect to have hitbtc right after the ICO. We already know the prices to be listed. Not cryptopia yet.

Roadmap is in the whitepaper
republicrypto

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

BLUPASS.CO | PRE-ICO LIVE! | 4.16.2018 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

this is a wave token, so use waves wallet to keep this token if you have it,
so there is no pool, solo, algo etc. read the WP carefully so will understand about this project
regards

ivaxmm

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:33:49 PM

Updated ANN

ICO goals
BlockHell

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:38:55 PM

I just read the whitepaper and did some research about the project and I really like that they are thinking to diversify into 4 projects, if they follow the appropiate steps, as they said, it could be a bright idea and also want to remark that his COO probably has big support of hispanic community (which I think could be really important for this small project to have a holder community behind them), with over 10k follower in his youtube and 2k on twitter also drac has enough followers.

It's market cap and supply it's small enough to turn it into an interesting project in 2018.

I'd like to ask about the exchanges, was reading in his blog about it and they are waiting to join more exchanges, is there any update?
DarkGoddess

Activity: 210

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

Do you really think your announcement is worth a few million dollar  Cheesy

I cannot stop laughing and shake my head in amazement.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
ivaxmm

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

I just read the whitepaper and did some research about the project and I really like that they are thinking to diversify into 4 projects, if they follow the appropiate steps, as they said, it could be a bright idea and also want to remark that his COO probably has big support of hispanic community (which I think could be really important for this small project to have a holder community behind them), with over 10k follower in his youtube and 2k on twitter also drac has enough followers.

It's market cap and supply it's small enough to turn it into an interesting project in 2018.

I'd like to ask about the exchanges, was reading in his blog about it and they are waiting to join more exchanges, is there any update?

Hi, fortunatelly we have the mclerotv support, with more than 13k suscribers on youtube, and almost 4k in their telegram channel.

We already raised +20 btc at the pre-ico, to start the project we only need to complete the egg goal. We have agreements with 2 exchanges already. Lesfex and Openledger, also the waves dex.
ivaxmm

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:49:16 AM

We are happy to make your day happier Smiley laugh is always good (if it is not in a funeral). As I said, we already raised the pre-ico goal, and we need the egg goal to start. The fire goal it is the maximum, but not the necessary, we don't look for millions, as we don't want to overvalue the project.

We will be in Openledger.io and Waves Dex. You can follow our progress here: https://medium.com/@Drac_EN
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

Congratulations on the good way the project is taking. You are doing very well, keep it up Grin

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████
drwoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

We are happy to make your day happier Smiley laugh is always good (if it is not in a funeral). As I said, we already raised the pre-ico goal, and we need the egg goal to start. The fire goal it is the maximum, but not the necessary, we don't look for millions, as we don't want to overvalue the project.

We will be in Openledger.io and Waves Dex. You can follow our progress here: https://medium.com/@Drac_EN

What does your coin offer in terms of features? Is it just meant to be a medium for transactions? There are a few out there by now as you might have seen Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ivaxmm

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

What does your coin offer in terms of features? Is it just meant to be a medium for transactions? There are a few out there by now as you might have seen Wink

Hi, well, we have 4 main business in Drac. One is dracpay, that will allow people to buy with cryptocurrencies, so it is focused on transactions. Our lawyers don't let us to use xdrac for payments, as it is illegal in Spain and Europe without the permission of the Bank of Spain (it can be considered as creation of electronic money, and we will ask for this permission next year). But we will offer the platform to use other cryptocurrencies and also the retail network.
However, we have also dracbet, xdracfund and dracsocial. We have a partnership with youtube.com/mclerotv to offer an advisory service.
ivaxmm

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

Congratulations on the good way the project is taking. You are doing very well, keep it up Grin

You can check our latest announcement about Openledger.io: https://medium.com/@Drac_EN/legal-agreement-with-openledger-io-8d4cc844f862
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.