Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13489 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:52:31 AM

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.

This makes more sense seems more realistic. I think it's better they do it this way to minimize the small day traders.

I didn't saw the minimum investment price on the site, but on telegram the devs are answering questions and somebody asked what the minimum was and they responded like what you said the minimum price was.

Would be good to see the information on their website. It appears they forgot to add it. How ever since the sales have started, I wouldn't know if it's still that important to update their website with this particular info

Ok its not directly said that it has allready started, but on the homepage you get "sign up for private sale" as a big banner while scrolling threw the homepage. Further its private sale. Time for whales Grin. Hope they could convince some.

LOL yep presale when the big dogs get in to play, normally not widely advertised as few can afford to actually buy in that early but get better benefits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.

This makes more sense seems more realistic. I think it's better they do it this way to minimize the small day traders.

I didn't saw the minimum investment price on the site, but on telegram the devs are answering questions and somebody asked what the minimum was and they responded like what you said the minimum price was.

Would be good to see the information on their website. It appears they forgot to add it. How ever since the sales have started, I wouldn't know if it's still that important to update their website with this particular info

When it comes to private sales, they usually dont put too many info on their website. Usually there is no info at all, you have to contact the dev.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:01:26 AM

some information from the whitepaper how the cashback rewards are working:

from every purchase Fluz Fluz gives 50% to the purchaser itself, 40% to the individual network under the same upstream and 10% to the sum of the tokenholders.

so is it right, that if i have tokens, i get a reward, even if i don't own a premier seat?

I think it's not for holding tokens. Tokens are used for transaction prose only right. Is think is only for the product you buy that too where fluzfluz have some kind of agreement. May be I am completely wrong.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:30:12 AM

some information from the whitepaper how the cashback rewards are working:

from every purchase Fluz Fluz gives 50% to the purchaser itself, 40% to the individual network under the same upstream and 10% to the sum of the tokenholders.

so is it right, that if i have tokens, i get a reward, even if i don't own a premier seat?

I think it's not for holding tokens. Tokens are used for transaction prose only right. Is think is only for the product you buy that too where fluzfluz have some kind of agreement. May be I am completely wrong.

Yeah you might be wrong about this Ganesh, because the whitepaper says literally 10% of the purchase goes to the sum of the tokenholders.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
Damm! I forgot to register for the private sale! I'm going to register now and see if I get the email with the reflink too.

The minimum investment is $1000 so select this amount when registering for the pre-sale! This is a great time to invest in Fluz Fluz with the 25% bonus still available!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
Damm! I forgot to register for the private sale! I'm going to register now and see if I get the email with the reflink too.

The minimum investment is $1000 so select this amount when registering for the pre-sale! This is a great time to invest in Fluz Fluz with the 25% bonus still available!

Wow, good shout fauler, still good to see 25% bonus is available with only a minimum of $1000 - this is really great with a relatively low minimum investment, gives a good opportunity for the smaller investors with still getting a great bonus % at this stage
cryptossi

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

Wow, good shout fauler, still good to see 25% bonus is available with only a minimum of $1000 - this is really great with a relatively low minimum investment, gives a good opportunity for the smaller investors with still getting a great bonus % at this stage

Yeah exactly and what makes it better is that you can use your normal MasterCard or Visa card to purchase Fluz Fluz! Some ICO’s only let you invest in the pre sale if you spend over $5000 - $10000 so it’s good that the minimum is $1000 because it’s fairer  and it allows smaller investors to get involved and receive the 25% bonus too.

Stephlambert

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:36 AM

You are planning on expanding in the US market, but how will you "fight" against already well established corporations like Ebates, etc... that have been here for years? Seems quite difficult to me.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

You are planning on expanding in the US market, but how will you "fight" against already well established corporations like Ebates, etc... that have been here for years? Seems quite difficult to me.

I think if they offer a better cash back rate than established corporations like Ebates and offer faster payments through crypto then they will definitely disrupt this industry.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:46 AM

I think if they offer a better cash back rate than established corporations like Ebates and offer faster payments through crypto then they will definitely disrupt this industry.

Much much better benefits using crypto as the new technology.

Less costs to run the project to a competitor such as Ebates - not only these 2 points but as said above, better benefits in regards to cashback aswell.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:05:42 AM

I just read that you are on the D10e in Bucharest. Are you planning to participate in the ICO-Pitch-Competition? $ 100,000 in prize money would not be bad :-) and what are your plans for this event?
BaliScript

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

That is a good question. FluzFluz is offering high cashback but first they need a good working platform and customers. The only differences currently are that the already well established corporations are not on blockchain yet.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

Its really hard to believe. But indeed whitepaper says that. I would prefer to have some explanation from the team instead of discussing further.

Honestly if that is the case, token holders will become millionaire one day without doing anything. Is that right? So just invest and HODL?
Ahmed1993

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

Week (07/12-13/12)
Twitter
Twitter URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/archita_rahman
Follower: 3300

Tweet link:
1. https://twitter.com/archita_rahman/status/940532963946536961?s=17
2. https://twitter.com/archita_rahman/status/940927074331639808?s=17

Retweet link:
1. https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/938764481420759040?s=17
2. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/939836459535740929?s=17
3. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/940131958138470400?s=17
4. https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/940222143874453504?s=17
5. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/940885602446331904?s=17
6. ‎https://twitter.com/FluzFluzGlobal/status/940559166204194817?s=17

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

Its really hard to believe. But indeed whitepaper says that. I would prefer to have some explanation from the team instead of discussing further.

Honestly if that is the case, token holders will become millionaire one day without doing anything. Is that right? So just invest and HODL?

i also can't really believe it, sounds too good to be true. and if you have a premier seat, you benefit twice (network and holding)

does anyone already know, which advantages one has by the ref-link to the public sale?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

Most interesting fact is people can redeem their rewards in many way including money transfer to bank or crypto currency to their wallet. I am sure there will be addition of more alt coins in the future to the benefit of the community.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:36:25 PM

When it comes to private sales, they usually dont put too many info on their website. Usually there is no info at all, you have to contact the dev.

OH. Really? Please pardon my ignorance. Didn't know before now. No wonder if wasn't stated because that's not really an information that is supposed to be accidentally omitted. Thanks for the correction.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

Well, I think that 10% of a purchase is not much and you share it with maybe thousands of other token holders. It will only be successful it a lot of people are active shoppers.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

Well, I think that 10% of a purchase is not much and you share it with maybe thousands of other token holders. It will only be successful it a lot of people are active shoppers.

Wait a minute, it's not 10% of the purchase but 10% of the cashback. In most cases that should equal 0.5% - 1% of the purchase, but that's A LOT because it's a percentage of all the sales in the system!

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Most interesting fact is people can redeem their rewards in many way including money transfer to bank or crypto currency to their wallet. I am sure there will be addition of more alt coins in the future to the benefit of the community.

Most times when I see back transfer as withdrawal options, my joy damps because such usually  don't favor those of us from Africa. I hope they add more favoring payment options apart from crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: