Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will increase to $100,000 says expert  (Read 1868 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

A lot of people and expert claims it can reach that point, but I think the prediction is still too far, so many things still can happen and affected the price, a lot of people do hope it can reach 100k as soon as possible, but for me it is still far journey

It's true that we are still far far away from reaching those price levels. But looking at Bitcoin's past performance it is definitely possible. Bitcoin is growing in terms of it's value more than .3% per day!! Every 8 months it doubles in price statistically. Each 12 months the user base doubles! These are some pretty impressive numbers you have to admit. And we are still at the beginning. Right now we may be close to the knee of exponential growth phase of s-curve adoption.
In the next 5 years we may see some incredible developments. In terms of technological progress, future implementations who mcould mean some significant breakthrouh in terms of ease of use and further growth and therefore also in terms of price. Don't forget the halving event every 4 years and how always has reacted so far 1-2 years after it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

I don't think it is good listening to many heresay of speculators about bitcoin although it is quite interesting how bitcoin are valued nowadays it's still better to invest a certain percentage of your income and not all while believing and wishing bitcoin value will reach that much. I also want to earn big from bitcoin but I'm still afraid ofthe possibilities bitcoin can lose its high value anytime
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:24:12 AM

bitcoin will be able to proceed and if those experts visualize the big possibilities so be it, as we will going to enjoy the high
value and returned of our investment.
Yes, the growth is not limited and the fact that the total supply is limited will make it even more valuable at the long run. A time will come that the demand will be so high with the level of huge adoption and then we will see the value increasing bullishly until we attain a huge ATH. I really hope most of us get to see these times or probably the next generation will but I am highly hopeful.

bitcoin will increase to $100,000 as it is already showing a great increase day by day. We all can see this by the market value of the bitcoins daily. So I will suggest all to go and invest in bitcoins which will give a huge profit afterwards.
With the way it has been increasing daily, then I would not be surprised when one day, we all get to see bitcoin attaining this value. Sure, it is possible cut we cannot really say when, while looking at the possibilities of FUDs and panics in the middle of it all. However, I so much believe that bitcoin is really going to be surprising a lot of people positively in the few coming years.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

Expert said bitcoin is bubble, expert said bitcoin will go to moon, expert said bitcoin is fraud, expert said bitcoin blabla.
I am sick of this news coming from so called "bitcoin experts", highly speculative and guessing news with only one purpose - to make people buy or sell bitcoins so they can earn. This is my opinion on them.
It is normal now that bitcoin is still in its early stage, so speculations from everyone claiming to be expert will definitely keep coming and trust me, we have not seen anything yet.

One thing for sure is that, either positively or negatively, bitcoin itself has always been able to stand the chance of growing without whatever the experts have been saying. Also, I would not say these speculations have not been helping though!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

it is so hard to be 100,000 in next 10 years but price will incrase more than 10,000 $ in future

about other altcoins yes bitcoin will destroy most of them
As we can see, most of them at the lower end of coinmarketcap are already dead and we may just only end up seeing few altcoins with great projects that will end up staying relevant at the end as long as they are able to convince investors of its maximal usage.

Bitcoin is going to stay on that top for now and obviously, we will just have to see how government regulations worldwide are going to have to play out. $100,000 is a possibility but when is what no one can really say for now.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

As per the report written by max keiser of RT.com. He says, the bitcoin will increase to $100,000 and only top 20 coins will remain stable.

Keiser also blames bitcoin cash for misusing bitcoin name and it is just alt coin and doesn't hold for long time.

see report here https://www.rt.com/business/410252-bitcoin-god-gift-keiser/
There are so many speculation all over by speculators of the increase in the market value of bitcoin in the nearest future which we all believe it will happen some days to come as speculated by experts. But bitcoin reaching $100,000 may take a longer time for that value to be achieve because there are so many bottleneck along the line as bitcoin continue to increase in value but we all beleive some day bitcoin will reach that value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: