Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Response when Word Bitcoin comes to your mind....  (Read 58 times)
Zyborg (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

I was curious to know about BTC a year ago.When i searched it,read topics about it,Listened different discussion about it.I came to conclusion that i must start trading in BTC.I analysed other cryptocurrencies as well.Got record of other currencies and reached at a decision that like other currencies BTC mainting its value though it fluctuates several times.Other currencies when went down never went up like BTC.So this thing commemorate me that BTC have tremendous potential and it can give me return above m expectations and anticipations....
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaya1995

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

I was curious to know about BTC a year ago.When i searched it,read topics about it,Listened different discussion about it.I came to conclusion that i must start trading in BTC.I analysed other cryptocurrencies as well.Got record of other currencies and reached at a decision that like other currencies BTC mainting its value though it fluctuates several times.Other currencies when went down never went up like BTC.So this thing commemorate me that BTC have tremendous potential and it can give me return above m expectations and anticipations....
I feel the same way when people start talking about bitcoin ... and curiosity comes to mind when I hear about bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: