Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Islapdonkey Stole my ID Card and is using it to defraud others  (Read 687 times)
IslapScammers (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:42:09 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974629
Here is his account, please red tape him until he pays

http://archive.fo/r3cby

I need someone to provide me with identification card to use for completing id verification on jubi. I will pay you 0.03 btc for it. Keep in mind, it will take three days to process the id verification and payment is not due to everything has cleared on the jubi end. thanks. Pm if interested.

After PM him, I got this:

https://i.imgur.com/OklDR6Y.png

So naturally I joined the server and send him my id. Waiting for a payment, he leaves me.
I protected my username because I don't want my ID linked with my bitcointalk username.

https://i.imgur.com/O86Ok2Q.png

I know it was risky but I needed bitcoin really badly. Can I get my ID back or do I have to change it?

I am scared because Islapdonkey might use my id for stupid perposes and sell online on same bad exchanges. help!!
he might be scaming others for jubi id

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:20:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974629
Here is his account, please red tape him until he pays

I need someone to provide me with identification card to use for completing id verification on jubi. I will pay you 0.03 btc for it. Keep in mind, it will take three days to process the id verification and payment is not due to everything has cleared on the jubi end. thanks. Pm if interested.

After PM him, I got this:

So naturally I joined the server and send him my id. Waiting for a payment, he leaves me.
I protected my username because I don't want my ID linked with my bitcointalk username.

I know it was risky but I needed bitcoin really badly. Can I get my ID back or do I have to change it?

I am scared because Islapdonkey might use my id for stupid perposes and sell online on same bad exchanges. help!!
he might be scaming others for jubi id

You need to be careful on whom you are dealing with OP, yes sometimes we will be tempted to gamble especially if we need money that badly.
There are many usage of your identity, just pray that it will not be use maliciously as there is no way that you can get your ID back.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:22:17 PM

Again, since they been making several post trying to discredit me.i will like to verify that this is a scam group made up of princa, dexter42 and dyvanc. Trying to discredit the hard work i have done to expose their several scam groups. It's quite convenient that he creates an account in a different forum that am not in using my name and sends himself a message trying to claim that i tried to extort him. You would think that if all my messages are made on btct, that i would contact him thru the same forum. Anyway, lauda like i sent you in  the message, this guiys are also responsible for Stripple, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam.

I impulsively bought padideo awhile back and when i discovered that it was a scam, I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the in a day. I made note of every acct that was shilling this various scam coins and actively monitor them. since then, i have been exposing them whenever i see them shilling there several other scam atttempt. Please do a thorough research and look thru my previous post. It will be really sad to side with this scammers and punish me for trying to expose them. just have a look thru my trust and see the only negative there are from this scammers. All my other trust have been positive. You more than welcome to contact any of them to verify my credential. I could really use your help stopping this scammers and i have proof for the purchased coin from padideo. i bought 0.76 BTC worth of their coin, i know it was pretty foolish of me, but i have channeled all my aggression in making sure they don't scam anyone else.

BY THE WAY I WILL CONTACT MPREP AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL HELP SORT ALL OF THIS OUT, AND AM GLAD YOU GAVE ME NEGATIVE TRUST WITH YOUR OTHER SCAM ACCTS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT, NOW I HAVE OTHER ACCOUNTS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF ACCTS THAT I MONITOR. THANKS

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:04:37 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:46:31 AM by Islapdonkey

If you are interested and will like to view a detailed breakdown of this group scam activity, in other to fully understand why they are going to such length to discredit ppl exposing their scam, Then visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

If you are interested and will like to view a detailed breakdown of this group scam activity, in other to fully understand why they are going to such length to discredit ppl exposing their scam, Then visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

GETTING BORED REPLYING TO THIS POST, ONLY INTERESTED IN EXPOSING THIS SCAM FUCKS THREAD, SO AM JUST GOING TO BUMP THIS COMMENT AND KEEP IT MOVING. THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO DO A LITTLE RESEARCH KNOW WHAT UP, FOR THE FEW THAT CHOOSE NOT TO AND BLINDLY INVEST IN WHATEVER CRAP THIS GUYS ARE SELLING, WELL A HARD HEAD MAKES A SOFT ASS. YOU WOULD THINK IF I DECIDED TO EXTORT I WOULD GO PURSUE A BIG COMPANY WITH MONEY RATHER THAN SOME RANDOM THREAD ON BTCT WITH NO FUNDING. AGIAN, IT'S UP TO YOU TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND DO THE RESEARCH. TAKE CARE

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:11:40 PM

Hey, just to prove that you full of shit, I have proposition that no one in their right mind will turn down if they were telling the truth. If you willing to give up your login id , am willing to contact sebastianju ( a well known escrow on this forum) and you can pm him your login id. I will pay him to verify your comment  and also send him 0.1 BTC to hold on escrow. If he verify that your comment is true that I did send that comment to you, he can send you the 0.1 BTC for your trouble.

We can also ask Ibminer, just to prove am not full of shit, here is another one of your scam thread with the same offer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2570296.msg26308272#msg26308272

As you can see this is posted on all of your scam thread and and if you were serious and telling the truth, you could easily clear 0.6 BTC from them verifying all of your statements.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:24:46 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:05:20 AM by Islapdonkey

So it seems like Islapdonkey is a huge scammer, why isn't he stopped? Our post is relentless spammed with his FUD everyday and he wants us to pay to get rid of it. No.

i ill just reply with the post above

Hey, just to prove that you full of shit, I have proposition that no one in their right mind will turn down if they were telling the truth. If you willing to give up your login id , am willing to contact sebastianju ( a well known escrow on this forum) and you can pm him your login id. I will pay him to verify your comment  and also send him 0.1 BTC to hold on escrow. If he verify that your comment is true that I did send that comment to you, he can send you the 0.1 BTC for your trouble.

We can also ask Ibminer, just to prove am not full of shit, here is another one of your scam thread with the same offer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2570296.msg26308272#msg26308272

As you can see this is posted on all of your scam thread and and if you were serious and telling the truth, you could easily clear 0.6 BTC from them verifying all of your statements.

will bump rather than engage. i advise to always do a thorough research on the topic. the proof has been explicitly provided. you just have to take the time and peruse it thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:19:26 AM

So it seems like Islapdonkey is a huge scammer, why isn't he stopped? Our post is relentless spammed with his FUD everyday and he wants us to pay to get rid of it. No.

i ill just reply with the post above

will bump rather than engage. i advise to always do a thorough research on the topic. the proof has been explicitly provided. you just have to take the time and peruse it thanks

again for the fifth time today on multiple threads, notice the acct max acct was inactive for few days but came back on line with him, i will just bump this rather than engage. take

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

He is also being accused of extorting Convery from 'Droxne', we will see how this goes.

And for the hundreth time in the past month, i have asked them to provide a proof that i tried to extort convery but just like you would expect from a team that choose to copy a scam group tactic cos i was exposing the misdealing within their coin, the thread was gone silent. by the way my offer still stands to the original op, 0.1 btc placed in escrow and delivered to you if you submit your login to verify your statements.

Still waiting for you to post the proof that i tried to extort Convery. When might i get a chance to see a proof to back up your claim. Like i said you adopted the stance of a scam group, and we except us to believe anything else you say. I really want to see that proof. So please post it.

All the gaming companies you mentioned deliver top notch games for all gaming consoles. Please do not compare yourself with those companies. You haven’t delivered anything in the field of gaming yet. When you release the flappy bird style (one button, one jump, basic logic), then you can compare yourself with some competitors already out there, even though there would be no competition whatsoever.

Exactly, just a cloned coin from a known scammer with absolutely no case use and a bunch of individuals with dubious character making an attempt to promote it.

They also choose to make up lies about anyone that tries to question their credibility. Again, coin collector why did you ask convery who apparently owns no more coin to contribute to your dev fund? actually i promise not to ask anymore questions, no use cos i never get a legible answer.

However, i still need you to provide that proof that i tried to extort Convery. I promise i will never drop this till you either provide a proof or publicly apologize for lying and trying to defame my character.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1172

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

You cannot "get your ID" back, it has probably been used and abused in dozens of places already. I rarely trust a company to hold verification documents, I wouldn't dare hand it over to an individual who could release it elsewhere. You would be safer if you got your identity documents replaced, but there is still the chance the originals will be used for a long time to come.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

Again, am willing to pay 0.1 btc to escrow to submit login id to a mod/admin on this site to verify that i communicated with this poster. i will contact sebastianju and place 0.1btc in escrow before you send your info. so if you actully telling the truth, easy 0.1btc for you to make.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

Well we're waiting for Islapscammers to respond, this issue needs to be resolved.

Hey Princa, or is it Dvyanc, Dexter42 or whatever the fuck you want to call yourself today. Don't you mean you waiting on yourself to respond. Stupid fucking donkey. You going to get what's coming to you real soon. Bet on that.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄