Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extortion Group: Islapdonkey, joosep, etc  (Read 1039 times)
asunsupertonin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:20:30 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 09:40:29 PM by asunsupertonin

I am the leader of Asun: Supertonin.

Recently, I have been contacted by one of your members, Islapdonkey, and joosep who have tried to extort money out of me. They have asked me to pay a sum of Ethereum to an address to stop them from spamming.

This is unacceptable behavior, and we may cease operations on Bitcointalk if that is the case.

Again, we urge individuals and moderators to mute repeat offenders from spamming and extorting other members.

https://i.imgur.com/dfRccVy.png
Said extortion request appeared here,

I think I have said enough in your forum
I will continue alerting the community of your coin and incriminate your project. Don't worry about writing a script to delete me, I have several other members that are going for your project. You are already deleting joosep's posts, but I will continue.
You can stop me by paying 20 ETH to  0xf5f7abf1778c95f2b092178c6cd2ee65fb55f74b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:49:28 AM

Please provide:
1) Account links.
2) Examples of their *spamming*.

Are you 100% sure that the person "@islapdonkey" is actually the member that he/she claims to be? It is relatively easy to impersonate someone like that.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:42:39 AM

Another Thread , Accusing Islapdonkey and Joosep

Islapdonkey, joosep, and his many other accounts are spamming our thread with 'scam do not invest' and other fear inspiring posts that are hurting our view.

This is not bad until they started asking for money. They wanted 13 ETH or 0.5 BTC to stop 'alerting' other users of our scam.

As an effort to protest against this, I ask that you ban Islapdonkey, or tag him as an extortionate as he is a well known scammer playing victim.

Here is the message:
thanks nebule cash or should i say scammers for the oppurtunity to expose you. If you want me to stop, maybe give me 0.5 BTC or 13 ETH thru 0xf5f7abf1778c95f2b092178c6cd2ee65fb55f74b. I have several other members that I notify everytime you post, and I will continue spamming the thread until you pay me. joosep will have a fun time continuing to expose your project.

Look through islapdonkey's account and you can see all his extortionate behavior

Accounts in question:

Islapdonkey:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974629
Joosep: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=964983
In case he will delete his post
archive.is links of their Post History, some of it were already archive.is-ed 2 weeks ago.
Islapdonkey: http://archive.is/vY1nQ;http://archive.is/MDTtL;http://archive.is/IuXwa;http://archive.is/QQfBI;http://archive.is/d5wVk
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:09:29 AM

Lauda I don't even need to go in detail.
Properly making reports has nothing to do with going into detail.

You can see his post history, and see the deleted comments (all of his are the exact same spam messages) on our thread. It is getting out of hand, and this recent extortion really caught me off guard.
You shouldn't be so naive when it comes to the internet. You should rather expect any kind of scum of this planet to eventually cross your path. A fine example of this would be Quickseller.

Anyhow, both tagged. If they truly are spamming a lot, then you need to take this up to the moderators directly. PM hilariousandco.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

i will like to verify that this is a scam group made up of princa, dexter42 and dyvanc. Trying to discredit the hard work i have done to expose their several scam groups. It's quite convenient that he creates an account in a different forum that am not in using my name and sends himself a message trying to claim that i tried to extort him. You would think that if all my messages are made on btct, that i would contact him thru the same forum. Anyway, lauda like i sent you in  the message, this guiys are also responsible for Stripple, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam.

I impulsively bought padideo awhile back and when i discovered that it was a scam, I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the in a day. I made note of every acct that was shilling this various scam coins and actively monitor them. since then, i have been exposing them whenever i see them shilling there several other scam atttempt. Please do a thorough research and look thru my previous post. It will be really sad to side with this scammers and punish me for trying to expose them. just have a look thru my trust and see the only negative there are from this scammers. All my other trust have been positive. You more than welcome to contact any of them to verify my credential. I could really use your help stopping this scammers and i have proof for the purchased coin from padideo. i bought 0.76 BTC worth of their coin, i know it was pretty foolish of me, but i have channeled all my aggression in making sure they don't scam anyone else.

As for my alt account, just have a look thru it and see how many post where made on it. thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

Islapdonkey, joosep, and his many other accounts are spamming our thread with 'scam do not invest' and other fear inspiring posts that are hurting our view.

This is not bad until they started asking for money. They wanted 13 ETH or 0.5 BTC to stop 'alerting' other users of our scam.

As an effort to protest against this, I ask that you ban Islapdonkey, or tag him as an extortionate as he is a well known scammer playing victim.

Here is the message:
thanks nebule cash or should i say scammers for the oppurtunity to expose you. If you want me to stop, maybe give me 0.5 BTC or 13 ETH thru 0xf5f7abf1778c95f2b092178c6cd2ee65fb55f74b. I have several other members that I notify everytime you post, and I will continue spamming the thread until you pay me. joosep will have a fun time continuing to expose your project.

Look through islapdonkey's account and you can see all his extortionate behavior

Accounts in question:

archive.is links of their Post History, some of it were already archive.is-ed 2 weeks ago.
Islapdonkey: http://archive.is/vY1nQ;http://archive.is/MDTtL;http://archive.is/IuXwa;http://archive.is/QQfBI;http://archive.is/d5wVk

Am yet still trying to figure out how they pulled this one of, my best bet will be photoshop. Hey Lauda you a legendary memeber on this forum, so am guessing you can easily get Mprep involved in this. Am sure he can easily verify if this is a legit message that was sent on his forum. My guess is it's easy of him to veirfy messages that was sent from every acct. Again, i really disturbed by the length this scammers will go to discredit me, and if you let em win, it will just result in several other ppl been scammed. i have done nothing on this thread but won individuals about this group scam attempt and anyone who is a fixture on this forum will easily remember nebule previous scam attempt. even cryptoairdrop made a post about it few months ago. https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/901765251925979137

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:37:43 PM

I've decided not to get involved in this anymore. This case is too complicated and both sides have been wasting both my time and resources by flooding me with PMs.

i will like to verify that this is a scam group made up of princa, dexter42 and dyvanc. Trying to discredit the hard work i have done to expose their several scam groups.
If you think you have a strong case, PM cryptodevil.

I rest my participation. Please don't PM me again.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:03:29 PM

I've decided not to get involved in this anymore. This case is too complicated and both sides have been wasting both my time and resources by flooding me with PMs.

i will like to verify that this is a scam group made up of princa, dexter42 and dyvanc. Trying to discredit the hard work i have done to expose their several scam groups.
If you think you have a strong case, PM cryptodevil.

I rest my participation. Please don't PM me again.
thank you and i will.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

By the way, here is a post on twitter from august about nebule previous attempt https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/901765251925979137

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rjbtc2017

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:53:31 AM

Islapdonkey, you have given me a negtrust. I am not cooperating with them, you got that neg trust because you are  ACCUSED OF blackmailing  them. Lol, if they are scamming the forum members and you have enough evidences you should have created a scam accusation thread. If proven that your accusations are right. I will remove the neg trust.
rjbtc2017

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:32:49 AM

I don't want to join this scam accusation thread, this is becoming a disaster , to islapdonkey, creaete a thread and post all of the evidences there.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

Islapdonkey, you have given me a negtrust. I am not cooperating with them, you got that neg trust because you are  ACCUSED OF blackmailing  them. Lol, if they are scamming the forum members and you have enough evidences you should have created a scam accusation thread. If proven that your accusations are right. I will remove the neg trust.
I concur. I do not understand why I am being TARGETED by Islapdonkey. He is calling anyone that neg trusts him a fake acc.

Lol, whatever project I post on, Islapdonkey immediately assumes that it is part of the scam group. If Islapdonkey can prove that he is not in the wrong, I will happily remove my neg trust.

I no longer want to be part of this

And coincidentally everyone of those threads that i call out as scam group, immediately gets scrubbed and locked. Like i told you when you scam me for 0.76 BTC thru padideo coin, you have made a permanent friend Roll Eyes i can easily tell your scam thread from legit ones.

I see you made multiple post this past two days with all your accts, my guess is you trying to bury your old post. quite laughable but again, as long as you are on this thread trying to scam individuals, i will be right beside you blowing the whistle on everyone of your attempts.

You can give me 100 hundred negative trust with your alt accts too(Dvyanc, Dexter42) and make up lies about me/ photoshop my profile name on a message i didn't send, but i promise you that it won't deter me. If i can help it, i refuse to let you scam anyone else.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

The entire thread is a mess,the only part clear to me is that said account asking for 20 ETH to not do something which is a pure case of extortion regardless of the ICO being a scam or not.You can make it clear to the community that to not invest there but self profiting out of a situation thereby keeping the risks open to other investors is not a wise thing to do.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:27:04 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:08:41 AM by Islapdonkey

The entire thread is a mess,the only part clear to me is that said account asking for 20 ETH to not do something which is a pure case of extortion regardless of the ICO being a scam or not.You can make it clear to the community that to not invest there but self profiting out of a situation thereby keeping the risks open to other investors is not a wise thing to do.

Again, i will like to repeat that i didn't send any pm stating such. They created an acct on a different thread using my profile name and sent themselves a message for the first one and for the second one, my profile info was photoshopped into a message i did not send. A look thru there previous post will show that they did the same thing to another member called dano who had also been exposing their scam threads. I have personally contacted mprep hoping that he will confirm the validity of the supposedly pm but he never replied. You a legendary member maybe you can plz contact him for me.

The biggest give away is they didn't even bother to change their acct name from nebule and anyone who is a staple on this forum will remember that they tried the same scam of asking individuals to send btc to a multisig to claim a coin. That was shut down by mprep and they tried the same scam as stripple but didn't even bother to change their name from nebule.
 All it will take us just a simple research from one if the admin and all this could be figured out fit the safety of the forum member but it seem like no one cares and this guys are allowed to concoct lies and continue scamming other individuals.

Twitter link to their old nebule attempt from August

https://mobile.twitter.com/cryptoairdrops/status/901765251925979137

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:40:08 AM

Here is the message:

Accounts in question:

Like i mentioned before this is a scam group made up of princa, dexter42, dvyanc and xanderis. I i have busted multiple of their scam attempt and this is all an attempt to discredit the hardwork i have done. I figured i should give you guys the back story so you will understand why princa took a pm i sent him making fun of him for giving me a negative trust and modified it to look like i was asking for a ransom from one of his scam threads.

Anyway, they attempted an intricate scam in August using the token name Nebule. First they tried to run an ICO using this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091376.0) but soon as i exposed them, they deleted most of the post from the main shillers and open another thread with the same name( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124468) and tried to run an airdrop scam, the idea again was for applicants to send their BTC to a multisig address in order to claim there token. I and several others were able to deduce that their plan was to ask for ransom in other to release your coin back to you. Due to group effort we were able to get the admin to shut down that thread. However, you can view a post made about it on twitter here https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/901765251925979137.

They turned around and tried to do the same scam a few days ag0 as Stripple (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2361244.msg24178048#msg24178048) the plan again was for individuals to send BTC to a multi sig address in order to claim their token. They didn't even bother changing the name of the admin from nebule to stripple. I busted them again, and out of frustration they left me multiple negative trust and  made a scam accusation post claiming that i tried to extort them. They even photoshopped my profile name into a message asking for a ransom (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381533.0)  and (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0) They went as far as claiming that several other accts that were also exposing their accts were also asking for money and photoshoped fake pm's from this accts. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001)

Not the name of the admin profile on the stripple thread

I WILL LIKE TO NOTE THAT I PRESENTED rjbtc2017 with my proof and he subsequently removed the negative trust that he placed on my acct.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:57:59 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:47:46 AM by Islapdonkey

If you are interested and will like to view a detailed breakdown of this group scam activity, in other to fully understand why they are going to such length to discredit ppl exposing their scam, Then visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

SUch a mess of a thread, meh
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

This issue still has to be resolved.
How about you block them form your Discord/whatever channels he is trying to get in touch with you ? I don't care if he's the mentioned account or anybody else but you shouldn't give two shits about Internet Gangsters.Let them do what they want,if your project is legit enough,community would have faith in you.

Been in  a similar situation recently where one of the members of the forum tried to extort money out of me by giving blatant threats.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:52:16 PM

How about you block them form your Discord/whatever channels he is trying to get in touch with you ? I don't care if he's the mentioned account or anybody else but you shouldn't give two shits about Internet Gangsters.Let them do what they want,if your project is legit enough,community would have faith in you.

Been in  a similar situation recently where one of the members of the forum tried to extort money out of me by giving blatant threats.

So i don't use discord and this group created a discord acct using my moniker to try and make malicious claims to try and silence my voice on this forum. Actually, lauda and several accts gave me a negative trust but upon presenting them with the proof to show that this is a malicious attempt to silence my voice due to exposing their several scam attempts, they all removed the negative trust. The plan backfired on them.

However, i just exposed their newest scam attempt and they just locked the thread two days ago, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518208.new#new so i guess out of frustration they reattempting the claim again. All of their attempt have been locked upon my exposure but i guess since they were able to get asun on delta before i foun d out about it, they are hoping to keep the thread alive and hopefully engage on a long con with this token. all one needs to do is peruse the asun supertonin thread and they will see that it's still the same key players shilling on the thread.

There is detailed information on the thread with extensive proof to show that this threads are all operated by the same scam group that i lost 0.76btc to on july. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0 . Also He choose to make an identical claim today and made sure to lock up the thread immediately to negate anyone from actually posting incriminating comments that renders  his claim untrue. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571714

Again, all this threads is operated by a scam group made of of princa, dvyanc, dexter42 and xanderis. all one needs to do is visit the aforementioned thread to get ample proof about this. This group scammed me of 0.76 BTC from padideo and for those of you that have been on this forum long enough, you know it's been a constant battle btw me and this group. i Have exposed several of their attempt and have received several messages from ppl thanking me for helping them avoid the group. This is all an attempt to silence that voice and i promise that it will not deter me, if anything it's makes me more passionate about my stance. thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Been in  a similar situation recently where one of the members of the forum tried to extort money out of me by giving blatant threats.

So i don't use discord and this group created a discord acct using my moniker to try and make malicious claims to try and silence my voice on this forum. Actually, lauda and several accts gave me a negative trust but upon presenting them with the proof to show that this is a malicious attempt to silence my voice due to exposing their several scam attempts, they all removed the negative trust. The plan backfired on them.

However, i just exposed their newest scam attempt and they just locked the thread two days ago, so i guess out of frustation they reattempting the claim again. There is detailed proof on the thread with extensive proof to show that this threads are all operated by the same scam group that i lost 0.76btc to on july. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0 . Also He choose to make an identical claim today and made sure to lock up the thread immediately to negate anyone from actually posting incriminating comments that renders  his claim untrue. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571714

Again, all this threads is operated by a scam group made of of princa, dvyanc, dexter42 and xanderis. all one needs to do is visit the aforementioned thread to get ample proof about this. This group scammed me of 0.76 BTC from padideo and for those of you that have been on this forum long enough, you know it's been a constant battle btw me and this group. i Have exposed several of their attempt and have received several messages from ppl thanking me for helping them avoid the group. This is all an attempt to silence that voice and i promise that it will not deter me, if anything it's makes me more passionate about my stance. thanks

And you just happen to want payment to your address?

I have applied for several airdrops on this forum, so my ethereum address is not actually a secret. On your initial attempt, you tried to include the nebule thread as one of the threads that i attempted to extort. well, there was enough proof to show that nebule was already a prior scam attempt that was shut down by the admins on this forum. So since that backfired, am guessing you strictly sticking with the made up discord claim.

All one needs to do is peruse my trust and they will see that you gave me a negative trust with all of the your alt acct on the same day, so there is no question on whether, princa, dexter42 and dvyanc is all attached to asun supertonin. However, regardless of how many attempts you make and try to discredit me, i intend to keep the promise i made to you when you stole that BTC from me. As long as you are active on this forum, regardless of what alt acct you are using, if you create any scam thread and am aware of it, i will always expose it. We tied to the hip as long as you are active on this forum.  No matter what you do you can't deter me. You choose the wrong individual to scam and i promise you that i will make sure to hinder your ability to scam anyone else.

Again for anyone who wants to get a detailed activity on this groups attempt and understand why they are actively trying to mute my voice on this forum, just visit this thread. It's quite detailed and has extensive proof. This new attempt is because that thread has been getting lot of view since i exposed their last attempt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄