Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda gives abusive negative trust  (Read 1334 times)
ElPedras (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:55:45 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Hi,
I know from the start that Lauda will not suffer in any way because of his abusive negative trust that he gave to me, but let me write it anyway.

Short version:

Lauda abused his power as member of DT and gave me a negative trust because I have a signature that is disputed for it's ownership, and COMMANDED me to delete the signature and delete all my posts, which again in my opinion is abusive action.
I always respect the rules of any forum, but I will never do something just because a higher ranked member tells me to do while he invents new rules on the spot.
I ask that my negative trust to be removed, and Lauda to be warned that taking someones side on a dispute doesn't mean to take action to others then the person involved in dispute.

Long version

I'm writing this with great disappointment because I thought that such a great forum like bitcointalk will have a great team of moderators selected and picked to have great power because they are a example to the bitcointalk community and their members, and bla bla bla... but I have meet Lauda, and all that thought has gone to s**t. And here is the story:

For some time now, almost 2 weeks - 2 weeks and a half I joined the Signature Bounty Program for Alttradex (token name ATXT). I joined their signature bounty because of 2 reasons:
1 - I think that if they will do what they are saying, that token will be one of the greatest token to own in the long term;
2 - I invested in their project and I trust that they will do what they are saying;

I always respect the rules of any forum, including bitcointalk, but it seems like if you respect all the written rules, and you don't respect the made up rules like I did, you get negative trust from a forum moderator (in this case Lauda). Let's enumerate some of the written rulles: don't spam, don't be off topic in a thread, don't say ugly stuff to admins and have a normal behavior inside forum... and so on... I did all that, I had some posts deleted (2 I think) because I replied to an air drop with "joined the airdrop" and I understand why they were deleted. That's fine, lesson learned, moving on... But when a higher ranked member gives you a negative trust because you have a signature that is disputed between dev of Alttradex and with a friend of Lauda, and when that higher ranked member (Lauda) COMMANDS you to delete your signature and all of your posts because you used that signature, and in his opinion you spammed, well that how a abuse looks like.
From what I have read on the Alttradex thread, after I received negative trust, Alttradex signature is disputed between him and another member. Lauda COMMANDED Altradex to remove the signature, and bla bla bla, Alttradex told Lauda that the signature is his, and bla bla bla... and then, I come up.
Recently I was promoted from Jr. Member to Member and I had to let Alttradex know that my signature bounty will modify because now I'm a Member. After I made that post Lauda without any warning, without anything he just gave me a negative trust. (I thought that negative trust you gave to ppl who have malicious activity and are not trust worthy, but I guess not...).
After having a semi conversation with Lauda and asking him why he gave me a negative trust, because I didn't do anything, he bullied me by telling me that if I don't drop out of the "scamming Alttradex" I will have definitive negative trust. I told Lauda to talk with Alttradex and make him modify his signature and I will gladly modify my signature, because if I delete my signature I will not be paid, then who will pay me LAUDA? I think not!

Look I understand that MAYBE Alttradex has problem with his signature, or maybe not! I registered to his Signature Bounty and I intend to go all the way with his signature. If someone has a problem with Alttradex's signature take it with him, not with me! I will lose money if I drop out from his signature bounty. If you Lauda are wiling to pay me for signature bounty instead of Alttradex, just say so, and I will drop the signature. (Btw I accept only ATXT as payment, so you will have to buy them from alttradex - to make a small joke),

What Lauda does more, and I think that is just disgusting is that he really sabotages Alttradex as a project, and this I have never saw any of OP doing on any forum ever,  If this is allowed then I think that a OP has too much power, way too much power. Just to undermine a project because of a stupid signature that's too much ! (like that signature is a operating system, like he invented it, and no one could think like that, and you couldn't got it from anywhere else... anyway).

Lauda has made a mistake by giving me a negative trust (not only me, there have been many others), I don't say to take his power because MAYBE his a good OP, I just suggest you to put him on a leash, keep him from harming others just because he wants to.

Lauda if you have a dispute with someone please take it with that person, and that person only. Don't undermine his project, don't give negative trust for not listening to you don't COMMAND anyone to delete his posts and signature, because if you take a step back then you will see that you don't want someone to treat you like you treat other people, and if you'd had a ICO and a OP f**ks your trust, and undermine your project, you would like that; if you participate in a signature program and someone COMMANDS you to delete your posts and signature, you wouldn't like, so if you wouldn't like it to be done on your part, why do you do it to others?

Please remove my negative trust because I did nothing to deserve this. Resolve your argument with Alttradex, and only him. Offer him a solution to his problem - like a new signature, because JUST MAYBE he didn't steal it, and he created it like that and you are wrong... because you are a f***ing OP and that is what you have to do: be a example for others and they will be a example to you.

Thank your for your patience in reading all of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:03:51 AM

So you will support plagiarism purely because you don't want to lose money?
Will you also support a ponzi if some signature campaign is revealed to be one, even though you're participating in it?

I feel like you have a skewed sense of justice.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:26:37 AM

You STILL have not removed the signature.. before than don't even ask for anything.
ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:28:38 AM

Will you also support a ponzi if some signature campaign is revealed to be one, even though you're participating in it?

Hmmm,
How can I say that it will make sense to everyone... Let's say that a shop is selling candy near you and when they opened their shop there was no "advertisement claims" by any other shop, and the shop tells you that if you advertise in their name you will get some candy, and you agree.
After a long time someone comes to the shop and tell them that they have to change their advertise or they will be in trouble. You can see that MAYBE the others might be right, but you don't know for sure, and if you drop out of your partnership with the shop you will lose all the candy that you earned. What do you do, drop out, or you continue and after the shops finish their arguments and one of them changes the advertise, you change yours?

Because in this case - in a real life incident like that - the shops have to agree on that advertise, and after you change it or not change it, because you have a contract with one of the shops, and you can not be blamed for going on with your contract.

I can give you some names of big shops from US and EU and the contractors never have been held responsible for a misconduct of any of the shops.

In this case I can not be blamed for something that I'm doing wrong. I only respect my contract, until the advertise changes, and when it will change I will change mine. Until then I can not be blamed for it because I use it in Alttradex name, is not my signature, I don't own it, Alttradex does.

If you still don't understand my side of the argument, it's really late, I will think about another example tomorrow, maybe you will see that I'm right, I'm always right.(ioke)

ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:34:13 AM

You STILL have not removed the signature.. before than don't even ask for anything.

I will remove it as soon Alttradex will have a new signature.
When he has it, I will change it.

I thought from the start that Lauda will not be blamed for abuse... anyway... I had to see it to believe it.

I really hope that someday something similar will happen to you and you will see how unfair all is.

ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

P.S.

I have never gave up in front of a BULLY, and I will not start now. Like I said before: This is the definition of bullying!
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:42:10 AM

Sounds like you were advertising something sketchy. Why would anyone trust that? If you asked to buy Bitcoin with PayPal and got neg bombed I'd consider that the same basic problem. You can't just advertise for a scam then expect everyone to go along with it. Hope the pay was worth it lol. Time to start a new account.

After a dumbass rant like this you'll never get rid of your neg trust.
ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:00:49 AM

Sounds like you were advertising something sketchy. Why would anyone trust that? If you asked to buy Bitcoin with PayPal and got neg bombed I'd consider that the same basic problem. You can't just advertise for a scam then expect everyone to go along with it. Hope the pay was worth it lol. Time to start a new account.

After a dumbass rant like this you'll never get rid of your neg trust.

I bought ETHD with paypal, and wasn't great because I didn't make any money out of it Smiley but this is not the same problem. The Alttradex is a good project and I really think that it will be a great success, you will see... anyway, the only problem is this stupid signature, which I think that Alttradex will modify it and everyone will go one with their life.
I really believe that Lauda abused his/her power on me, and if you can not see it, I'd like for you to be in my place, and I think that things would be different,

I've been OP on other forums and I know a little bit how things work, and that's why, like I said before, I really don't think that any of the OPs will take my side... Lauda is OP, your OP, he's/she's Legendary... I will not have any OP who will defend me, I'm sure of that, but out of principle, YOU CAN NOT ABUSE YOUR POWER ON SOMEONE WHO IS DOING A SERVICE FOR SOMEONE ELSE. Take it on the other one, and leave me alone.

Anyway, waiting for the OP who thinks that I'm right... and still waiting
ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:12:24 AM

Ponzi and a signature is not the same thing. The Alttradex is a good project, like I said, only problem is with this signature.
I really don't understand how a signature structure could be owned by someone.

If you own color ferrari red which is: #ff2800 and if I want to use #ff2800 I have to ask you for permission, but if I have #ff2802 that is no more ferrari red, it's another color that you don't own. That's how pattern work in real life. In this case I really don't think that Alttradex (if he used other person's signature), is identical with the other one.
I really really really can not believe that. It has to have another color, it has many more letters, is has a different content, it has different structure.

MAYBE you can say that they look the same, like ferrari red #ff2800 and my #ff2802 color, but in reality they are very different.

I really don't know what to say more, if you want to be friends with Lauda, that's fine, but at least see the logic in what I'm saying... and you will see that this is a abuse!
ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

So,
I've made some changes to signature.
Is this signature still owned by anyone?
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:06:13 AM

So,
I've made some changes to signature.
Is this signature still owned by anyone?

OMG, just delete it and wait till this has been resolved. That project is probably a scam project, and it's not good to be supporting them.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

You are a liar, along with the account of that project (whoever is behind it).

After I made that post Lauda without any warning, without anything he just gave me a negative trust. (I thought that negative trust you gave to ppl who have malicious activity and are not trust worthy, but I guess not...).
You were explicitly warned, just like everyone else which was a rather very polite thing to do. Usually I do not give any kind of warning before leaving a rating.

!!! WARNING !!!

Please be advised that this platform/project is promoting itself through the use of a stolen:

a) Thread design.
b) Signature design.

!!! WARNING !!!

Anybody wearing their signature or promoting this project will likely be tagged with negative trust.

You have been warned.

Source/proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367257.0, as well as the negative ratings left on OP.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:48:58 AM

I'd like to PM if you will unblock me that would be nice,
Is clearly that you and Alttradex have something to resolve, but I've modify the signature.
Please watch it and let's move on.

After I finished downloading my thoughts into this thread I realized that nothing good will come out of it, so I modified the signature. (That is me saying "I'm sorry" and let's get along)

Please see my signature and tell me if it's alright.
If it is please remove my negative trust because I never intended to steel anything or to do anything bad.

You can say many things about me, but you never can tell me that I don't fallow the rules.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:15:37 PM

the only problem is this stupid signature,

You sound like him. The biggest problem here is his lack of professionalism about how to handle a problem. You know, I have made few complains on some companies before, but none of them who responding me like a trash. Well its up to you if you believe in him and the project. Good luck then.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

I always fallow the rules, but I think that is unprofessional for a forum admin to abuse his power when he doesn't have a forum rule to back his action. In this case, no one showed me any link to a forum rules, that I broke to deserve the negative trust.

Like I said before, share with me the rule that I'm not allowed to have someone's signature, and please show me all the signatures that I'm not allowed to have.

You can not invent rules just because they serve your interest! The rules are for everyone, and admins should enforce them, so show me the rules that I've broke, please, and as obedient citizen that I am I will fallow.

Thanks
ElPedras (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

Why do you have this "Reputation" thread if there is no one who can judge if a OP abused his power or not?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:07:48 PM

I have got 16 negative abusive trust...
you can do nothing against...the more you try to talk about,the more you get red trust.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

I always fallow the rules, but I think that is unprofessional for a forum admin
Shows how ignorant you are. Lauda is not an admin and has never been a forum admin... unless you conform to the ridiculous idea that Lauda = Lutpin = satoshi = theymos Roll Eyes

to abuse his power when he doesn't have a forum rule to back his action. In this case, no one showed me any link to a forum rules, that I broke to deserve the negative trust.
Trust can be sent for any reason at all. It is completely at the discretion of the users that send it... Like how you, for example, sent a retaliatory feedback.

Like I said before, share with me the rule that I'm not allowed to have someone's signature, and please show me all the signatures that I'm not allowed to have.
The rule? Common fucking sense.

You can not invent rules just because they serve your interest! The rules are for everyone, and admins should enforce them, so show me the rules that I've broke, please, and as obedient citizen that I am I will fallow.
You don't seem like the type.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:26:28 PM

Why do you have this "Reputation" thread if there is no one who can judge if a OP abused his power or not?
We are judging your claim to be without merit.  You just don't like the results. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:44:53 PM

Your problem is with the Alttradex account, not with Lauda IMO. Yes I understand Lauda tagged you, but if the owner of the Alttradex account had been a responsible business owner and either A: paid a designer for signatures to be created or B: Asked Jayce for permission to use his design, this would not be an issue right now.

Instead, that person decided he can do whatever the fuck he wants. He can steal from anyone he wants without consequences. He will bad mouth anyone who wants to have a different opinion than what he believes. So for his actions Lauda decided he is a scammer/Untrustworthy user and anyone who does business or helps him will be labeled as such as well for promoting his scam.

His project may or may not be a scam. IMO that is not the issue here, but if the owner wants users to trust him then why do shady shit? This IMO makes me believe hes a shady guy as well. I don't mind his retaliatory feedback he left for me and everyone else, just proves more and more that we are correct. This dude has no clue how to handle things responsibly so why do you believe he would operate a business any different?

You say you are being bullied but that's not the case here at all. You were given an ultimatum. Remove the sig or get some paint. You CHOSE the latter.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄