Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
trandanquan40

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

The future of Bitcoin I think will be very bright because now its exchange rate has decreased but still in control. If you plan to invest long term, invest in Bitcoin. The future of Bitcoin will become the world's currency. Bitcoin's current offering is $ 14,000, well suited to buy at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Great one processes. Bitcoin future is more people acceptance the rules and obligations about it. And hopefully the government are accepted about the cryptocurrency in the way use to be with bitcoin. So that lots of people will really help.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

According to my future bitcoin very was good because a lot of her enthusiasts of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin that is increasingly good will affect the development of bitcoin and the better the development and users then bitcoin will survive in the future
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

I believe that bitcoin will become the most popular currency in the Internet and around the world, if bitcoin course will continue to grow, there will be even more investors and bitcoin course also will grow in several times. I also think that many countries will start legalizing bitcoin and this will contribute to the even greater bitcoin popularity. Any services will can be paid by bitcoins, that will allow people to make transactions anonymously and almost instantly, which will save time.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Right now the price of bitcoin is high value after many years to come i think have a great great value and all of us can make profit from bitcoin. There are more investors in the future who willing to invest in bitcoin.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Well I think bitcoin has a very bright future ahead.
Just keep on supporting bitcoin.
And no one can say maybe bitcoin will come to the point that almost every country will legalize bitcoin,
And make it as the new currency.
Or maybe the number of online transaction will also increase because many investors use bitcoin as the means of payment.
I believe in bitcoin that why look to it positively.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

No one can predict the future bitcoin. We do not know what can happen even after a year. You can not predict the sequence of events and completely rely on your guesswork. You can only live today and enjoy what you are given.
MTCNer93

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

At present, the future of Bitcoin is unlikely to be bright because the exchange rate has fallen sharply. It is unlikely that people will use crypto as a currency in the future. Hopefully in the future there will be a crypto coin that will replace Bitcoin and become an international currency.
redbean27

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

The future of Bitcoin is not so clear.

With First Mover advantage and Network Effect, it has the potential to remain as the top currency for years to come.

Bitcoin must speed up the network and reduce fees by 2018, or it WILL drop to second or third in marketcap.

If Bitcoin can scale fast enough, it will remain as the king and we will see mass adoption of Bitcoin.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

The future of Bitcoin is not so clear.

With First Mover advantage and Network Effect, it has the potential to remain as the top currency for years to come.

Bitcoin must speed up the network and reduce fees by 2018, or it WILL drop to second or third in marketcap.

If Bitcoin can scale fast enough, it will remain as the king and we will see mass adoption of Bitcoin.

For me the future of bitcoin is to become a popular in whole world and many people use it beause of the safety transaction and easy to sell or transact the bitcoin.like me i think it in my mind bitcoin will be the highest investing someday because of the high value pricing many people like it because we can get a great profit if you gave a patience to wait it in a longterm way and its getting worse the users of bitcoin so if will happen that the investing of bitcoin will be expensive and many people  become rich with using a bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I think bitcoin will more stable the value and  it will become more successful in the coming years
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

There are lots of events that might happen to the bitcoin in the future. One of these is that countries will open their territory or government to allow their transaction to be guided by bitcoin as payment. Another one is that the price of bitcoin will surely rise than what we have now.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.

Well we can't really say what will happen to bitcoin years from now, the only thing that i can see is bitcoin will become more successful in the coming years, people are now showing some interest with this so i can see the result of success in the future by this.
Well, we all believe that Bitcoin will grow even further in the next few years, Bitcoin is now the focus and attention of small and medium businesses, I believe Bitcoin will soon be more Governments of countries recognize and use
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

According to my future bitcoin very was good because a lot of her enthusiasts of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin that is increasingly good will affect the development of bitcoin and the better the development and users then bitcoin will survive in the future
it's really gan because now the bitcoin users are very much and day by day is also more and more of its enthusiasts. so the bitcoin will grow in the future and can last longer
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

it's really true because with the support of many enthusiasts then the bitcoin in the future can be better and growing also in the future bitcoin. so we all let it always support bitcoin so that the future can be more beautiful than the previous one

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:13:50 AM

Nobody can tell about this BTC.But guess what could happen in the future.It is being said about BTC that if people are more aware of it and work on it,then it will be the best currency in the future.The Government of all countries will accept BTC,as well as BTC will give many profits.In that case,the economic development of all the countries of the world.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
sunnex100

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

The future of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency looks very bright. More and more people are beginning to gain more understanding of bitcoin and most of the negatives attached to it are wearing off. All that is needed right now is for it to be globally accepted and adopted

heyspongebob

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

The future of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency looks very bright. More and more people are beginning to gain more understanding of bitcoin and most of the negatives attached to it are wearing off. All that is needed right now is for it to be globally accepted and adopted

This is true however lately you can see how bitcoin began getting bad press, development is not fast enough to comply with the world demand, the community behind the coin development should go out and make some noise
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

certainly, bitcoin has a good future and I think bitcoin will continue to grow and will many people join in bitcoin try to earn an income here
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

The future of bitcoin to us as living thing who can manage the mother earth with great effort to take care of what the mother earth provides. The the exactness things to happen in this condition with the role of bitcoin will be an amazing things. The future of btc is depend on the hands of the living. Human can handle the situation to take care of mother earth with the role of bitcoin through cultivate the treasure and take care of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: