Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4350 times)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

Yes, in the future there will be a lot of shop accepting bitcoin and people can easily spend bitcoin only by using smartphone, the one that I hope not happening is the interference of government, I hope government will not regulate or control crypto currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCexpert1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:35:11 PM

future of bitcoin is to be like payeer any one can use it and exchange fast , will see real cards support bitcoin like visa
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

Majority of people don't believe in Bitcoin or try to grasp the fact that Bitcoin is a paradigm shift in the field of finance because according to them Bitcoin doesn't offer anything new or serve a new purpose and this would only change when Bitcoin would have a killer app. An app which would connect Bitcoin to the majority. It might be in the field of payments/remittances, unbanked, instant microtransactions with the lowest fee. Lightening Network could be Bitcoin's killer app.

Would Bitcoin be used as medium of exchange after LN or would it remain a deflationary store of value or would it be used as both a medium of exchange and store of value? IMO, Bitcoin as digital gold is definitely appealing to investors, but mass appeal lies in its utility as a permissionless, borderless peer-to-peer payment system.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

we already know bitcoin is so unique coin i think the price of bitcoin will stable in the future because for sure many people will invest and bitcoin will be more popular in the future, bitcoin have a bright future.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:12:05 PM

I do think that in future bitcoins would be accepted globally and mostly everywhere as it is gaining popularity.Japan has supported bitcoins a lot and there bitcoins are widely accept and with time i think mostly every country would do the same with bitcoins.And it's prices would definitely keep on increasing with time as more and more people would start investing on bitcoins.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:19:03 AM

I do think that in future bitcoins would be accepted globally and mostly everywhere as it is gaining popularity.Japan has supported bitcoins a lot and there bitcoins are widely accept and with time i think mostly every country would do the same with bitcoins.And it's prices would definitely keep on increasing with time as more and more people would start investing on bitcoins.

I agree with your statement bro. We will just hope that bitcoin will really become popular worldwide in the future because if that would happen it could be easier for us to earn more bitcoin and a lot of people will benefit from this. We already started to benefit here in bitcoin and I hope that someday those people who are really in need of extra income will also find the good benefits of earning bitcoin.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:35:16 AM

I agree with your statement bro. We will just hope that bitcoin will really become popular worldwide in the future because if that would happen it could be easier for us to earn more bitcoin and a lot of people will benefit from this. We already started to benefit here in bitcoin and I hope that someday those people who are really in need of extra income will also find the good benefits of earning bitcoin.
There is great future with bitcoin, nowadays there are many who support bitcoin. And this is we can say bitcoin will continue to overflow its demand and value in the years to come. Well, I do hope bitcoin will be accepting by many merchants to be establish soon.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:41:29 AM

According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

The first three is very possible, I mean we are getting close to that. I just thought maybe the people are just being aware that bitcoin might be a very risky crypto currency because of it's volatility so I suggest rather than only bitcoin, it might be all of the crypto currency. The last one, well, I think I don't know. If the government was there, I mean where will the decetralizatioin go? That is what I like the reason I use bitcoin and other crypto currency.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.

Let's analyse the future of Bitcoin. My predictions are not as bright as one would desire them to be, but much more realistic than the average "Bitcoin to the moon!" forecasts, that have been flooding the internet for a while.

My predictions are very positive for "cryptocurrencies" in general, but not for bitcoin in specific. The reason for that is that I don't see Bitcoin becoming a cryptocurrency used daily by billions of people.
Many people say that "Bitcoin is still in its infancy", which is true, but "Cryptocurrencies are still in its infancy" is true too. And although all these updates for bitcoin may make it a more eligible currency, it's just not gonna work.

In my opinion, Bitcoin will stay rising for a couple years from now, but an other cryptocurrency will take over from there.
"Ethereum?" you might wonder.. But no.. Not ethereum. Ethereum is nice for all these tokens, but I don't feel like it's gonna be much more than that.'

Litecoin? Maybe, but I'm not sure about that. It's probably a cryptocurrency that's relatively unknown right now... Or maybe it doesn't even exist yet?
However, as I mentioned earlier, the blockchain technology is still in its infancy and big improvements are on its way. No one knows what will happen. Not me, not you, not Goldman Sachs, no one.

Regards,
Trump

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:57 AM

Well i believe the future of bitcoin is brighter than today maybe it will continue to rise because many people will really use it someday because of its simplicity and it is really profitable it can become a  good asset of gaining profit someday so then i believe that buying bitcoin today can really make the future with bitcoin more profitable .
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

I can only say that bitcoin in the future will be a BOOM!!!!!. I mean it will be more popular than now and the price maybe will be much higher than now. In the next years, more and more investors will be invest their money in bitcoin and the price will rise.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

It is true that Bitcoin has a bright future as a digital currency because most of the business and services are going online now so a digital money is a must and it is offering a faster and cheaper(not so cheap right now) rate of transaction anywhere in the world.

I don't think that a single company will use Bitcoin as their local currency though, let Bitcoin be a digital money then that's it don't wish it to be a local money. Bitcoin was created for the better good and convenient of the people who uses the internet so let's just wish all the best for it.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:23:04 PM

It is true that Bitcoin has a bright future as a digital currency because most of the business and services are going online now so a digital money is a must and it is offering a faster and cheaper(not so cheap right now) rate of transaction anywhere in the world.

I don't think that a single company will use Bitcoin as their local currency though, let Bitcoin be a digital money then that's it don't wish it to be a local money. Bitcoin was created for the better good and convenient of the people who uses the internet so let's just wish all the best for it.
We have a good start in bitcoin so I can say that bitcoin has a great future ahead on it that even the wealthiest person in this planet sees this as a potential income for all of us that we should adapt the paperless because in the future for sure it would become that we are all paperless in terms of monetary and transactions.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

I can only say that bitcoin in the future will be a BOOM!!!!!. I mean it will be more popular than now and the price maybe will be much higher than now. In the next years, more and more investors will be invest their money in bitcoin and the price will rise.

Bitcoin's volatile nature only keep away bitcoin from the legalization in every country but for the investment option bitcoin will be consider like market place shares.
If you keep hold the bitcoins for long term then you will be able to make trple the money you have for the bitcoin equals to the USD.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

In my opinion bitcoin has 2 type of future, one is bright another is dark. Bitcoin gaining trust from people rapidly due to its past achievements. More  investors investing their money in bitcoin this thing gives bitcoin huge amount of popularity . Bitcoin become a payment app in many countries like japan, usa etc. This things help bitcoin to built its position at world economic market. Bitcoin help criminal people in their illegal transition. Also making trouble for government because it is not under control of government and doesn't pay any tax to the government.  So this thing puts bitcoin future in dark.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

Bitcoin feature is very bright and secure so I think world realized that bitcoin is very important for them so day by day countries are trying to accept bitcoin because bitcoin can play a very big role in economy of any country and it has already reduce unemployment from many countries so in future bitcoin will have a value and it will be more progress.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:21:51 AM

Future of Economy is Crypto Currencies.
Bitcoin is the most known name on crypto currencies so future is bitcoin there is no need to ask future of bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency. With time if supported by the governments of the states then it can also play an active role in the daily life.Neither it can replace paper money nor it can be replaced by paper money , both are having their own responsibilities which they have to fulfill and one can't be used instead of another. Like the online payments are done easily with bitcoin and in daily life people use paper money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:57 AM

Im not sure why you would think that bitcoin buying is going to be more easier? It is already very easy to buy it but it would be very costly in the future and I think owing a full bitcoin would be dream and nothing else.

Yes this is for sure going to happen. Many companies are already striving to find a way to use the bitcoin as primary payment processor due to its increasing price and popularity off course. They know that if they own bitcoin now then they can just boost the earning die to increasing prices of the bitcoin.

Yes like the swift code now we have blockchain which is more advance and decentralised and can help global merchants to attach together and with all confidence of public transactions.

Im curious about this one and really wish that every government look forward to invest into bitcoin infrastructure with positive view and not the other way round. If they do it then there might be little control over the prices but it will be more safer to trade with the bitcoin.
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:02 AM

The scalability issue needs to be solved first. I do not think the current bitcoin can even handle 10% of the world's population. Changes need to be made soon.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

The future of bitcoin is Bright, many people are now getting into it and governments are starting to recognize tge cryptosystem. There is no denying that this cause to make bitcoin's demand really increase. Currentlu, there were still few people who are engage with bitcoin, and if majority come to own it surely bitcoin will have a Better future. Knowing that bitcoin has bright future its makes us think amd see bitcoin as an asset. Im decided not to spend it and just wait for its value to reach its highest peak.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: